OK guys and gals, it's getting late, I'm sick of reading Lonergan and Aquinas, so how 'bout a little trivia from the original Star Trek just for a little study break:
1. Dr. McCoy has a daughter. What is her name?
2. McCoy's daughter was to be brought aboard in a particular episode, but the script was rewritten so she became Chekov's love interest instead. Name the episode.
3. Majel Barrett (Nurse Chapel) had two roles in the Next Generation. Name them both.
4. What was the name of the culture-controlling computer in 'Return of the Archons?'
5. In the episode 'Journey to Babel,' Spock's mother mentioned a pet Spock had as a child. Name the creature. For bonus points, describe it.
Please feel free to add any other questions you may have in addition to the answers. Have fun and help keep me away from the books for the rest of the evening!
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy