Topic Author
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2000 7:20 am

You Heard Of Poison In Holloween Candy But Not...

Thu Nov 02, 2000 7:25 am

(Minneapolis-AP) -- Several Minneapolis children got a Halloween scare of the worst kind when a man gave them Snickers candy bars with pins in them.

At least one child bit into the dangerous snack, but didn't require medical attention. Police have arrested a 49-year-old man on suspicion that he put the metal into the candy bars.

His name has not been released. He could be formally charged today.

Police say they found seven candy bars with pins in them, but fear that might be up to 20 more out there.

Police are warning parents to check any candy distributed by a man in a green and black plaid shirt at the corner of Lake Street and Harriet Avenue South in Minneapolis last night.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LittleFokker and 20 guests