RealHigh

RE: Bush Wins

Wed Nov 08, 2000 4:41 pm

We're all fucked!

...and I mean all of us!

ILUV767

Wed Nov 08, 2000 4:51 pm

I'm going to move to Canada now! This is a sad day for the people of the United States. its not so much Bush, asit is Cheney!

modesto2

Wed Nov 08, 2000 4:57 pm

My friends and I are going to Canada. And if too many people go to Canada, then we're going to Mexico! Anywhere...but America.

Pacific

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:01 pm

Just read on Yahoo. Missile defence system...UCK! The world, prepare for an ARMS RACE! First time I ever had to frown here.  

Pacific

CPDC10-30
Topic Author

RE: Modesto2, ILUV767

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:02 pm

Start stocking up on the touques, gloves and long underwear guys  

Seriously, are you guys that distraught that you would consider moving? Canada would certainly welcome you...we are under our immigration targets for this year again  

RE: Modesto2, ILUV767

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:04 pm

Canada is looking a lot better. Since we live in Seattle, we very well might move. At least Washington is now under full Democrat control, Bush can't f*** us up too much.

sccutler

Modesto2 And Others

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:25 pm

For those of you who are making these comments, your exquisite commentary marks you as people of distinction.

And Modesto- Canada and Mexico are in America, too.

America is a continent, not a country.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:27 pm

Florida: 569 Votes difference at 3:25am eastern. UNREAL

Pacific

RE: Afghanistan Is A Duck!

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:28 pm

I can't believe that a person who doesn't know what Afghanistan is became President!

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:49 pm

It was closer to 5 thousand votes....

And yes the United States wins.....

Now if Stockwell Day can get it up in Canada, then Canada will win too.

Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:59 pm

L 188 you are obviously not watching tv right now. I suggest you tune in NBC.

Wed Nov 08, 2000 6:07 pm

Florida has been moved back to undecided. Gore may very well win.

Gore: 249
Bush: 246

Margin is now set at 1200, with 5000 more ballots to be counted.

Wed Nov 08, 2000 6:55 pm

Actually I am at work.....That number I quoted was CNN's posting from their website at about 97% counted.

It has changed a bit since then.

modesto2

Thu Nov 09, 2000 2:11 am

Sccutler, allow me to be more specific. What country do you live in? United States of AMERICA. Yes, we reside in the continent of North America, a minor technicality. If you travel abroad, and you tell someone that you're from America, they won't say: "Oh, you're from Canada, U.S. or Mexico!" They assume that you're referring to the United States. I just wanted to clarify that point for you!

N312RC

Thu Nov 09, 2000 2:27 am

Go ahead, move to canada, make sure you know how to speak French though.... Maybe the Bloc Quebecois will win.
N/A

Thu Nov 09, 2000 3:16 am

Hi!
Bush will proberbly live upto his name and hide for the next for years whilst crime goes up, legal ages come down, violence rocks the street of every state and everyone is gonna go to Canada and sit on the rocks with 'that' moose.

I feel shame for you americans. Don't come over here though, any more emmigrants and his country will sink!

I love america and the people don't get me wrong, just hate your new presedant.

cheers!
marc.

JAT

Thu Nov 09, 2000 6:28 am

I REALLY hope Canadians don't make a mistake and elect Stockwell Day.

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:03 am

I'm kind of ashamed of my country today. Bush has no intelligence, intellectual capacity, or experience whatsoever.

L-188

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:07 am

Funny TWAneedsNohelp....I am extremly proud of the U.S.

As an Alaskan I can tell you that a Gore victory would have been the equivelent of putting the entire state of Alaska in a zoo and the people of this state being treated like a bunch of animals in that zoo. Just so he can pay is debts to treehugger extremists.....

Nobody deserves to be treated like a Gore administration would have treated me and my fellow Alaskans.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Skyteam

Too Close To Call/ TWAneedsNOHelp

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:11 am

Your damn right!!!!! This is gonna be close, But we have a lot of rednecks down here, and they tend to go for Bush.

SKYGORE

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:22 am

It's the Northeast/West Coast versus all those "flyover" states; you know, the hick states where people gotta have their guns. It's New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc etc, East Coast/West Coast versus bumblefuck USA in the middle.

L-188

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:34 am

Actually I would describe it as those people in the middle with intergrity, work ethic, honesty vs. all of those yuppies in New York and California and all those people on the east and west coasts who never had to work for anything in their lives....

The non-thinking MTV generation is why Gore did as well as he did.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

N863DA

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:43 am

Well what do you know - I'm not ashamed right now of being American, a Southerner or a Republican - or - less affectionately - a redneck.

I believe that our local area (FL Panhandle - Apalachicola, Panama City, Ft. Walton & Pensacola) may have made (or broken) the election. And thus, I may have contributed to the 'wobble' toward the Republicans with my one little insignificant vote, along with a couple of thousand other 'redneck' cohorts. (Let's just get this straight - I'm allowed to call myself that - but other people aren't....)

Personally I think TWFirst (tho I am probably partial) has the right idea - economically I am behind the Republicans all the way. I don't come from anything like a well-to-do family (in our own way, we all do just fine, but by national standards we are WELL below the poverty line, just to dispell any 'little rich kid' labelling) but to me their line just makes sense - everyone for themselves. I don't expect other people to support me - nor do I want it - and if I ever make something of myself, I don't expect anyone else to expect to be supported by me.

Morally, I personally agree with most of the Republican stance. However, I am quite prepared to conceed on this issue that this doesn't fit with some people's lifestyles etc. and I am not going to force any supposed 'religious values' etc. on anyone. It's when people start taxing people into non-existence (not really an issue in the US, but outside it certainly is) and hiking up gas prices that I start to get alarmed.

As you can probably guess, I voted Republican without a shadow of a doubt. Had Lieberman been running for actual President, it might have been a harder decision - but not with Gore running.

We shall see tomorrow evening what the effect of people like us l'il old Rednecks have on the election!

FLY DELTA JETS and sail UNITED STATES LINES

N 8 6 3 D A

Were In For It Now...

Thu Nov 09, 2000 7:56 am

Hi,
nither of 'em, Gore or that Bush are fit to run a land which (up until now) and been high and mighty, where evenone can raise their heads high and be proud of being a US citizen. (That's unless you go to school, where you better keep low or you may get shot!)

Nobody can ever replace that lying cheat Clinton, he was a classic. AND don't you think Hilaries legs are just so lovely. When she came to the UK and walked down the steps of air force 2, the mensware department was a little tight for space, i'll tell ya!!

You poor people who for the next 4 or maybe 8 years could be run by Satan.

ah, but look on the good side- maybe not, there aint one is there?!!

sPeAk tO yOu lOt LaTeR!!
mArC!  

Thu Nov 09, 2000 8:18 am

Actually, America is a country - North America and South America are continents. America is short for the United States of America, just as Taiwan is short for the Republic of China (not to be confused with the Peoples Republic of China, the communist country in Asia that Clinton/Gore has become good friends with).
But enough of the technicalities...

Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:26 am

Thank God the states that carried Gore also carry the economic clout in this country...

As far as Clinton being a liar, well let me say I don't *give a shit* that Monica sucked his dick and he lied...I really could care less if he *uck*d her in the oval office on his desk, IT HAD and STILL HAS NOTHING to do with how the country was run. If the next president wants to do the same thing (Bush OR Gore) GO AHEAD, as long as the country is being run well, it's an issue between the President and HIS WIFE.

DeltaRNOmd-80

Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:27 am

you say that you are ashamed that Bush doesnt know what Afghanistan, now, would you provide a source and a date as to when he said that?

I can provide proof of what your party's candidate has said and done. Here is a site where you can see actual VIDEO of the moron aka Al Gore, as he points at busts of Benjamin Franklin and George Washington and asks, "Who ARE these people?". Here is the site, come out of denial.

heres the site my friend, I doubt you will go to it but here it is anyway:
http://www.mrc.org/news/reality/1999/fax19990325.html

Here is a site of various nuggets of wisdom by idiot Al Gore, AND they include sources and dates of his quotes, something YOU cant say about your imagined Bush quotes.
the site is :

http://www.gargaro.com/algore.html

Now run off and hit your head against the wall and realize what an idiot the guy you voted for is.

RE: DeltaRNOmd-80

Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:39 am

I agree!

GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!