Ok final results-
Turbo Tristar-TWA does have a 757 with the Rams logo on it, but HP has all their teams on it.
2. Yes, they all are correct
5. Incorrect-I believe you may have been thinking of the Fleet Center, where the Celtics and Bruins play
7. Green Bay is correct
9. Incorrect-this one was real hard, but good guess
2. 3 downs is correct-I'm fairly sure its still 10 yards for first down.
5. Correct-the famous Citgo sign
6. Correct-the 76ers lost 1 game in the playoffs back in the 80's
7. I think Green Bay is considerably smaller than Nashville
10. UCONN isn't what I was thinking of, could be right
1. American Airlines, Miami and Dallas
2. 3 downs, bigger field, 12 guys, multiple men in motion in the backfield, bigger endzones, no touchbacks, no fair catches, slightly different ball, goalposts in the front of the endzone. Also I believe there is a way to score 1 point other than an extra point (any help?)
3. Toyo Carp
4. Pro Bowl
6. Philadelphia 76ers
7. Green Bay
8. America West
9. Nepal, from some village at about 13,000 ft, to Everest Base Camp at 17,600 ft. In the United States, it's the Pikes Peak Marathon, which goes from somewhere outside of Colorado Springs to the summit of Pikes Peak, 14,110 ft, above sea level
10. I had in mind the UNC Tar Heels of 1993, however UCONN seems to be another answer, so I guess that one.
Next quiz will probably be in a week or so, topic undetermined.
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru