Bruce
Topic Author

Conversation With Johan

Mon Nov 27, 2000 3:24 am

Of all the aviation lovers we hear from on these forums, including some of the Administrator's Assistants, I can't ever recall a topic or conversation with Johan, I think it would be great to hear from you!

How did you become interested in aviation? Do you photograph & spot at various airports and have you ever posted any of your own work? Do you travel much around the world? About this site, it's really growing nicely. Have you done any other web site design work before starting this site or has this all been a learning experience as you go? And, is webmastering just a hobby or do you hope to use this experience to get into a career being a webmaster as an employee of a big company? Or to simply turn airliners.net into a for-profit business?

I see on your profile that you're studying Political Science in Sweden? If its anything like politics here in the U.S. its quite a different world from aviation!
Bruce Leibowitz - Jackson, MS (KJAN) - Canon 50D/100-400L IS lens

blink182

RE: Conversation With Johan

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:53 am

I would like to know that stuff too, you know so much about us and it is time we know more about you  
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

RE: Conversation With Johan

Mon Nov 27, 2000 11:56 am

Yep,you know SOOOOO much about us but yet we don't know that much about you!If I ever go to Sweden can I call you on your mobile?Hehehe  

Gundu