USAir767
Topic Author

Bush Is Wins Recount

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:35 am

Bush has been declared winner of the Florida recount.

USAir767
Topic Author

RE: Bush Is Wins Recount

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:41 am

Sorry for spelling the topic wrong I was so shocked when I heard it I just went plain nuts.

AerLingus

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:47 am

Canada here I come.  
Get your patchouli stink outta my store!

bombstar

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:54 am

Man, i'm so glad i dont live in the states

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:56 am

Sh*t!!!!

Gundu

Matt D

AerLingus

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:58 am

Do you need a ride to the airport?
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

USAir767
Topic Author

RE: AerLingus

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:10 am

Matt I agree with you.

ctbarnes

RE: MattD/AerLingus

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:11 am

Not a very conciliatory or constructive attitude from either one of you. More's the pity.

Charles
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

Matt D

CTBarnes

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:22 am

Jesus Christ man, how many times does Gore want to count the votes? Every single one has consistently had Bush ahead. And why does Gore have to hand-pick the counties to be recounted? If Gore has not shown conclusively that he is a stubborn, pompous arrogant jerk hell bent on winning, no matter what the cost, no matter how many times they count the votes, no matter what rules you have to change midstream, then I don't know what does.
One final question. Why is it that these shriveled old corpses residing in Florida, managing to wheel themselves into the polls can play 25 Bingo cards simultaneously with one hand while changing their oxygen cannister with the other, but cannot even punch one single ballot that they saw and approved a week before the election?
You know what, I'm not happy with the results either. I want Orange, Kern, Fresno, and Tulare Counties recounted here in CA.
And at the same time, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Alameda, and Santa Clara Counties should be thrown out and not counted.

ctbarnes

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:32 am

I never said I was either happy or unhappy with the results. My point is we can do without the snotty comments.

Charles

Charles

Mon Nov 27, 2000 10:40 am

Here, here buddy

I think that some people tend to forget that there is such a thing as a sore winner.

Cheers

Scotty

Carioca Canuck

Mon Nov 27, 2000 11:03 am

It looks like there is hope for the US after all..........it's a good thing that Bush won.

Mon Nov 27, 2000 11:34 am

Yeah, I'm glad Bush won  Now he can piss off every leader he talks to. He can make more stupid errors than Quayle (what is it with Reps and idiots, anyway?). He can rape the poor and the minorities. Lower minimum wage to equal his IQ, about $0.10 per week?

He has already lost the popular vote, which means he has very little public support.

The man is an moron! He has failed at everything he has ever tried! Texas has horrid schools, and should I even mention the air quality!? You want the entire country to look like that!?

Is this the future of the US? Bush supporters, please, PLEASE don't ever have children.

USAir767: Don't worry about the title, it makes you look like a true Bush supporter.

Rai

RE: AerLingus

Mon Nov 27, 2000 11:37 am

Sore loser! You can go up and replace the thousands (including my cousin/aunt/uncle) who will be leaving Canada to come down here to the US. You aren't even at the age where this should matter, kid.

As Americans, we should accept and acknowledge our new President and not whine, bitch and complain. I hate George W. Bush (not that Al Gore is any better) as much as the next person, but will accept and honor this decision. The people have spoken, lets let it rest now...

"every difference of opinion is not a difference in principle" - Thomas Jefferson

jonnyboy

Mon Nov 27, 2000 11:48 am

Wise words from Rai, it was always clear Bush would eventually come out and win. But I don't think the country would be that different with Gore either. Admit it, neither of them are presidential material. Take a step back, laugh, and reassure yourself that if you are well off (as most of us are) then there isn't that much that will change with the new president. One claims he invented the Internet, the other has no idea whats going on in the world.

But if you voted Gore then you have some sort of a cleared conscience about helping the poor. If you have pharmaceutical stocks you can feel good that you're share price will rise with your Bush vote. F*** it, there was never a real candidate.

One last Bushism, and I saw Bush say this on a British TV programme, footage from last 12 months, it came from his mouth.

-'What would be your policy on the Taliban?'

BUSH: 'I'm sorry, I don't know what that is. A rock group?'

The next few years sure will be funny with Dubya at the helm!

fanoftristars

Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:07 pm

Ok, Gore, it is time to take it like a man and concede. I am so damn sick of his tactics, and so is the rest of america. Look at the poll on Netscape.com. Last I checked, 67% of america thought he was acting like a baby.

And we're nuts: Don't worry, Bush can't mess this country up any more than the last moron did. Ask any Texan if the state is better than it was before, and if they attribute that success to Bush, and you will find the majority does. As far as the popular vote, the founding fathers of this great nation set it up so that the general (uninformed) public cannot directly elect the president, which in four years from now, we'll be glad that they did. Bush is a uniter, that is why he had success in TX. I watched a PBS special on these two candidates, and it said that Bush was the only Gov to be re-elected to that state, now that is saying something.
Don't get me wrong, Gore would have made a good president, but according to the laws of the constitution, Bush should now be our president, and I support our constitution 100% and the President Elect, George W. Bush.
"FLY DELTA JETS"

Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:09 pm

GRRRR why must Bushy win!!!

Gundu

chris28_17

Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:23 pm

The man is an moron! He has failed at everything he has ever tried!

Bush graduated from Yale. Yup, a real idiot.

Gore flunked out of "Divinity School" a catholic university; and continued in life to invent the internet... what a genius.

Remember back in 1980, the liberal campaign against Reagan dubbed him as an "idoit" and "incompetent". Ended up as one of our greatest presidents.

Sore/Loserman 2004

CHRIS

DG_pilot

Attn. Whiners

Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:32 pm

Don't let the door hit ya in the butt!! I could care less if a few of you whiners moved.

As far as some of the Canadians coming south, such as pointed out by Carioca Canuck, we'll be glad to take you. Come on down.

For all I care, the whiners in Hollywood can leave too!!!

-Dustin

N960AS

Mon Nov 27, 2000 2:09 pm

Oh dear, Shrub won? Argh. Your grammar is still better than Bush's. Is this really final???

So which one is better Vancouver, Motreal or Toronto?

~N960AS

Louis

N960AS

Mon Nov 27, 2000 3:02 pm

Actually, they aren't that great. That's why I'm moving to New York...even with a Bush win.

Oh, Is This The Future Of America?

Mon Nov 27, 2000 4:15 pm

I hope Bush resigns as the Texas Governor, just so he won't have a job to go back to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, with his win, we now have proof that our school system is cranking out idiots. Unfortunately, those idiots vote in higher numbers than seniors.

A.) Clinton was a great President. Of course, maybe Reps don't like a sky-high economy, low unemployed rate, reduced deficit, and a much smaller national dept. Maybe the Reps would just like to bomb the hell out of everyone who doesn't agree with us?

B.) While I agree that Reagan had the perfect look of a President, he didn't really do much to help the country. Reminds me of a good Reagan National Airport joke, the only airport in the world where controllers forget aircraft and astrologers clear planes to land.

C.) Bush is not even calling himself "President-Elect". He hasn't won. The people have spoken, and Gore is our next President.

N312RC

Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:45 pm

Jeez you are really NUTS!!

Bush won, so why dont you get over it! It shows that you are a true democrat though. Gore should grow up and concede, he isnt helping the country here. Gore is such a dumb*ss!! When is he going to believe that he lost?? Will he have to count all the votes himself?? Al Gore's political career is over, he took it to far, and the American People now hate him (except for the blacks). He took it WAY to far!

Bush has prevailed, GET OVER IT!

Sore/Loserman, man aint that the truth!
N/A

Tue Nov 28, 2000 12:58 am

But he didn't lose, he won Florida by 9 votes.

D L X

Tue Nov 28, 2000 1:26 am

Quiet down, children, DLX has something to say.  

Gore in fact may have won Florida by 9 votes. The entire Palm Beach Country adjustment to the count was thrown out. Dade county adjustments were thrown out as well when Bush supporters RIOTED in the county office building preventing them from counting. Several Republican counties elsewhere in the state adjusted their counts (guess what! by hand recounting!!) and the secy. of state accepted them, and Bush kept his big mouth shut.

MattD, you never cease to amaze me with your half knowledge of what is going on in this election. It's almost like your only source of news is Jim Baker. Guess what! He only tells his half of the story. Fact is, there are 20,000 votes that have NEVER been counted in Florida because the machines, 30 year old technology, are only capable of handling the most pristene of ballots. The entire set of ballots has not been counted more than 3 times: once on election night, once the next day in the state mandated recount, and finally, the manual count which was incomplete. But you know, I don't know why I bother to say this stuff. You're going to continue only believing what you want to believe, and you probably didn't even read this far down the page. Oh well.

BTW, Bush graduated from Yale with barely a C average. Bush got into Yale through a legacy. (His father went to Yale, and that's why he got in.) Gore graduated from Harvard. He left Divinity school because he decided he didn't want to be a priest. Facts folks.

N312RC

Tue Nov 28, 2000 5:32 am

First of all, they RIOTED in the building because the democraps were trying to take ballots behind closed doors and do god knows what with them (as reported by MSNBC).

Ms. Harris could not accept the amended returns from PBC because they were PARTIAL.. They werent done... Would your teacher or boss accept work that was halfway done??

Why do all you people beat up on Matt D?? He is probably the only intelligent republican in this forum full of democrats!!
N/A

DG_pilot

Tue Nov 28, 2000 6:02 am

I agree completely with Matt D and N312RC!!!

I have always supported the Republican party on this forum, and I always will. NO MORE GORE!

Dustin

D L X

Tue Nov 28, 2000 7:51 am

The canvassing committee (elected) tried to move to a more secluded area because of the total circus that the organized Republican mob had become.

Ms. Harris accepted incomplete returns from just about every county in the state. There were disinfranchised voters in every county with a sizeable population. Everyone always complained that Gore only picked democrat counties to recount but they forget two things of importance. These three counties were the three counties that had the most UNDERVOTES. Obviously, there was a need to examine them further since the vote was so close. The other fact that people miss about the recount is that Bush dropped the ball on getting the rest of the state counted, not once, not twice but THREE times. No sympathy there for him, just the disinfranchised voters in those counties.

People beat up on MattD because he hasn't contributed anything that Jim Baker hasn't provided. He is not intelligent because he cannot read between the lines of what if being said. Instead, he only follows the party line. Just a Dittohead. I'd be glad to eat my words if he proves me wrong, which I hope he will.

Tue Nov 28, 2000 8:17 am

We're Nuts,

If you don't like him, move the hell out of
Texas. He's done a helluva lot more than
Ann Richards ever did. And your presumption
about Clinton and the economy is as foggy
as the pollution you bitch about. The great
economy that you credit Clinton/Gore with
began with policies and procedures implemented
by Regan and Bush. "Clinton was a great president"
you sound like a fool! Yeah, thanks to him, my children
got an education on what the word "it" is. I
was so glad to have the leader of our country
making a humidor out of his intern, only to lie
to the entire nation. Yep he's a great president
allright, worthy of a nations praise and admiration.
yeah, and Al Gore created the internet!
Keep dreaming We're Nuts!

Go George Go!
COexERJ

Tue Nov 28, 2000 8:22 am

Gore's a moron who thinks he invented the internet.

BUSH WON BY 537 votes in Florida. Last night, Bush spoke of his win to the nation. Man, did he show Gore a lesson. Gore got his recounts, he lost, and now he wants to protest the recounts that he wanted in the first place.

What a moron.

jonnyboy

Tue Nov 28, 2000 8:35 am

And your presumption
about Clinton and the economy is as foggy
as the pollution you bitch about.

OK democrats, is that not the funniest statement a republican has made in a while, i nearly choked. Lets see who's intellectual enough to see the irony?

About the recount...Who can honestly say that if every vote in the whole state was recounted meticulously, by hand over the next few weeks, under independent conditions, that Bush would still have more? I doubt it...and he still wouldn't have the majority of the population vote for him, i don't care about the constitution for that little fact. More people voted Gore, by a few thousand. Who deserves the presidency? Forget about the merits of the "candidates ", who did more people intend to vote for?

Tue Nov 28, 2000 8:57 am

Errr,I really think Gore won instead of Shrub.Shrub nearly failed his final-year exam in Yale ,while for Gore he passed from Harvard with flying colors.And no,Gore did not want to go to the priest school as he DID NOT want to be a priest.I suggest that the US do a re-election with improved election papers or this fiasco will never end!!

Gundu

RealHigh

Tue Nov 28, 2000 9:01 am

TOGA PARTY AT THE WHITE HOUSE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Matt D

Tue Nov 28, 2000 9:42 am

the narcissistic and convoluted acts of desparation of the Democrats would be hilarious were it not such a catalyst for discord and contempt. The way they want to change the rules midstream-so long it is too their adcantage should be punishable by prison.
Like it or not, INTENT doesn't count. If those people were not cogniscant of what they were doing, then too bad. All I can say is either next time, pay attention, get off the stupid pills, or both. Quit trying to blame everyone but yourself for your own fuck ups and stupidity. Excuse my French, but what is up with these people? The rules are the rules. By basing recounts on speculation, and what they think the people intended can open up a whole new cacophony of problems.
Just a few are:

High school students can now contest their test or SAT scores. It will no longer matter what little circle they chose on that ScanTron sheet (or whatever they use nowadays). They intended to mark the correct answer. Therefore they should be entitled to fetting those points anyway. If they are not happy with the recount, then they can take the test over-provided that they get to see the answer key first. After all, fair is fair.

Baseball players will now be able to contest all those plays. If the left fielder drops the ball, that won't count, because he INTENDED to catch it.
Same thing with the hitters. They are ENTITLED to that home run. After all, their INTENT was to hit it out of the park. But that gust of wind that held it back, or that cheating center fielder that caught the ball cheated that hitter out of what should have been rightfully his.

Drunk drivers will no longer be able to be arrested and jailed. Their INTENT was certainly not to run a red light while driving 85 in a 35 while driving on the wrong side of the street at night when it was foggy. He just wanted to get home. That was his INTENT. He should be able to sue whoever made the booze he drank, because had it not been for it's disorienting side effects, he wouldn't have allegedly commited all those traffic viloations leading to the slaughter of that family of 8. If anything, it was the FAMILIES fault for getting in his way.

Do you get my drift people? When are you damn Liberals going to get it? How many times do we have to beat it into your head? Do I really have to beat it into your head with a sledgehammer to make it sink in? YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE GODDAMMED RULES AFTER THE FACT. YOU CAN'T BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP AND SHOW SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELVES?

jonnyboy

Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:25 am

Gee, the first sentence was articulate, and the rest was childish. I don't agree with those analogies. You have a point, but if the wrong person gets in office because a machine can't read what they tried to tell it, then thats not democracy.

The view that : 'Its over, stop whining, its your fault for not doing it right' is stupid. This is serious politics, not an examination of precision hole punching. Are you planning to only let those who can put a perfect hole in a piece of paper have a say in the running of the country. Thats stupid. If Gore had lost fair, he would have conceded, but the reason he is dragging it on is because he feels cheated from his job. Let him count, and if he loses he loses...so what? If Bush is so confident, let them count. Its not urgent, theres still 6 weeks for Christ sake

jonnyboy

Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:57 am

Gore is on now

To The Following People...

Tue Nov 28, 2000 11:04 am

DG_pilot: Oh, a Republican screaming, didn't see that one coming 

COexERJ: I don't live in Texas, I live in the great, Democratic Northwest.

Boeing747-400: Careful, you're on my respected user list 

D L X: Thank you 

If it wasn't for the Wicked Witch of the Southeast, Gore would be our President-Elect. I don't understand why Bush doesn't just pay her off with cash, so much easier than this Ambassador crap.

ctbarnes

RE: Thouroughly Fed Up

Tue Nov 28, 2000 12:32 pm

This whole thread is pathetic! The amount of hyperbolic fertilizer being dumped here could turn the Sinai into the garden of Eden.

Let's have a little reality check, shall we:

First off, Neither Bush nor Gore are going to win the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. They are both decent men, either one of whom will be competent, not great, but competent presidents. Whomever (at long last) wins this election will have no clear mandate, and will have a difficult time getting anything done, at least in the first two years. The bitter partisan warfare we have seen over the last weeks is counterproductive, childish and extremely damaging. A vast number of people will be disappointed that "their man" is not in the White House, but the other (probably Bush) will be the president. You may not like the man, but he still will be president, and deserves respect, at least for the sake of the office.

The electoral system in Florida is an absolute shambles. The closeness of the election has exposed huge problems in both electoral law and in practial aspects of how votes are cast and collected. A more decisive result would mean these problems would be swept under the carpet. The situation has been made worse by both the Secretary of State and the Attorney General chairing or co-charing the campaigns of Bush and Gore respectively, which in my book is an unacceptable conflict of interest. We can only hope that the problems are now in the open and laws and technology will mean a more accurate election next time around.

Thirdly, a Bush presidency is NOT the end of the world. I was a high school sophomore when Jimmy Carter was elected president. You can trust me on this.

Lastly, the behavior of both candidates have reeked of hypocracy. To quote an editorial in the most recent issue of the Economist: "At times the two parties have seemed stuck in an escalating competition of hypocrisy. Consistency and integrity have been trumped by the need to say whatever might convince which court. Mr Gore should be blamed for beginning this downward spiral. Mr Bush, however, should be castigated for refusing to countenance what was surely the fairest possible solution—a manual recount of all the Florida ballots."

What will happen? Who knows. If public opinion starts to turn against Gore (as appears to be happening), he then should concede for the good of the country. Bush for his part should simply shut up and appear a little more statesmanlike. No one likes a sore winner. Let's just hope this dosen't get any more bizarre-but then pigs may fly (without the aid of US Airways).

OK. Overly-long tirade over. Let's get back to the childish partisan fight.

Charles

AerLingus

Tue Nov 28, 2000 12:44 pm

Not a very conciliatory or constructive attitude from either one of you. More's the pity.
----------------------------------------------
You are true and correct. I apologise.

Get your patchouli stink outta my store!

sn330

Tue Nov 28, 2000 12:52 pm

My opinion of Bush can be expressed in a single joke:
Bush believes in a two party system......One on Friday and one on Saturday.
I will attest as a native Dallasite that Dubya did not do anything to improve this state. He did not follow through with his promises to improve public education.
AerLingus, We're Nuts, and Fanoftristars:
I completely agree with all of your statements.
Bush Supporters, did you notice that only during his term as governor did Houston replace LA as the smoggiest city? Did it occurr to you that the man is as slick and as dumb as the crude oil that is the base of his money? Because of Bush, we will destroy one of the last pristine ecosystems in the Northern Hemisphere because of his desire for oil. Oil?!?! If it wasn't for the selling out of Government officials, oil and petroleum would be obsolete by now. By now, Solar power and other alternative fueling methods would have replaced fossil fuels. If you do not believe me, read any of the recent editions of Popular Mechanics and/or Popular Science.
Even worse was his attitude when he gave his speech, which, in layman's terms, can be summed up to mean "I am the president, you (gore) aren't. So shut the hell up and sit your arse down."
Gore will contest the vote. The key statement of his speech was "discounting votes is not the way a democracy works". He has every right to contest the vote. By not allowing the results from West Palm Beach county to count, (they were 78 minutes late), Katherine Harris (43?!?!, Yeah right, I have seen a dog look better in makeup) took the most basic right guaranteed in the constitution, the right to vote, from the people of West Palm Beach county.
Now, you Bush supporters and Republicans claim to be patriotic. How could taking away the guaranteed right of the people be truly American? If anything this is clearly unAmerican.
However, looking on the bright side, with Bush, we will have better relations with Colombia.  

D L X

Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:10 am

Matt D, another laughable post. Sorry man, but that was ridiculous.

No one (at least in the Gore camp) is suggesting that anything be done about the possibly voting for Buchanan instead of Gore. The whole issue is that when you look at the ballots by hand, it is often quite obvious that the voter was trying to punch a particular ballot hole. As reported earlier, some of the punching machines were flawed so that punching through was not possible or trivial. Don't you think that when the person makes it obvious whom they are voting for that their vote should count? No, instead you come in all high and mighty and holier than thou. These voters should get off their pills and pay attention you say. Obviously they're too dumb to vote. I didn't realize you were the judge of voter competency. Did you vote? Did you vote on a punch card ballot? How can you attest that it is as simple and consistent as you try to portray?

BTW, Matt, one last note. The precedent in Florida is there. INTENT does count when provable. Check your facts.

ctbarnes

Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:24 am

Bumper sticker making the rounds in Florida:

Don't blame me: I voted for Gore-I think

Charles

Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:32 am

Thought some of you guys would like this....just in case you ain't seen it yet.

Cheers

Scotty

Matt D

Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:37 am

I stand behind my original statement.
And yes I did vote via a punchcard.
I did three things that clearly separated me from the not so smart down there in FL.
1. I checked the ballot before casting my vote.
2. I punched it hard to make sure the hole was fully punched.
3. I examined the ballot after I was finished voting, but before I turned it in to make sure that all the holes were done.

Holier than thou?

If thousands upon thousands of people are incapable or unwilling to take those three simple steps, then you bet your ass I'm going to be a bit holier than thou. I earned it. I deserve it, and no one can tell me otherwise under these circumstances. They displayed pure carelessness. Nothing more. Nothing less. I know human nature never wants us to admit when we are wrong, and I sympathize with those people. But the hard painful truth is: they are wrong. They screwed up. I am and was right.
Sorry. I just can't offer my condolences for someone who cried because of their own inattention, or inability to follow directions. Sorry.
Next time pay attention.

jonnyboy

Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:43 am

Thanks D L X.

I agree, even without those votes from the 'oops, i picked Buchanan' voters, Gore should still win Florida on the fact that the machines can't read thousands of votes in ceratain counties. And if the machines can't tell the result, then it is up to impartial people to decide what the voters INTENT was, who they wanted in. Gore should win, but won't. I think its too late to do much about it, theres no way it will be overturned, lets just forget it. Too bad the system failed...No thanks to the Republicans or Democrats. Republicans, come back in 4 years and list the things that America should be proud of, which Bush has instigated.

RE: We're Nuts

Wed Nov 29, 2000 9:02 am

I've gotten so sick of this election that I really don't care who wins, just get it over with!

DG_pilot

Jonnyboy

Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:11 am

You bet we will Jonnyboy!!!! We'll even do it sooner then 4 years! Eat your words!

Dustin

Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:23 am

I'm with Gore/Lieberman 2000. I support my two friends D L X and We're Nuts.

Gundu

jonnyboy

Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:54 am

Well done Matt D on a successful vote...

I'll see everoyne in 4 years, when we will look back and laugh. I'll leave y'all to figure out what about...

Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:50 am

I have been away (in Canada, actually) for a few days and am catching up...

>He has already lost the popular vote, which means he has very little public support.

He does not have very little public support. Algore only has a couple hundred thousand more votes than Bush. Anyway, Bush has a larger popular percentage than BILL CLINTON...

>Bush supporters, please, PLEASE don't ever have children.

Its not really that I am a Bush supporter (he is WAY too liberal), but if we don't want Canada-like socialist policies in the next four years, Bush is our only hope.

N960AS- Vancouver! Not so many liberals....

>Clinton was a great President. Of course, maybe Reps don't like a sky-high economy, low unemployed rate, reduced deficit, and a much smaller national dept.

Maybe "Reps" don't like socialism, nuclear secrets that aren't (courtesy of Clinton/Gore), presidents getting some from an intern before church on Easter Sunday morning, presidents lying under oath, VPs that can't stop lying (even if there's no reason!)... the list goes on. Fourty-nine percent (49%!) of the American people said they've HAD ENOUGH when they cast their vote for George W. Bush.

>Errr,I really think Gore won instead of Shrub.Shrub nearly failed his final-year exam in Yale ,while for Gore he passed from Harvard with flying colors.I suggest that the US do a re-election with improved election papers or this fiasco will never end!!

First, your college grades do not have anything to do with an election outcome. And here in America we don't do re-votes.