Aussiemite
Topic Author

Clubbing Vs Pubbing - A Modern Dilema

Mon Dec 04, 2000 7:52 pm

One of the many problems facing todays youth is that of what choices to make in entertainment venues.

A far as im concerned you cant go past a pub, easy music, pool and beer what more could you want? you can hardly ask a chick to fuck you with that umph umph umph of a night club.

have your say.

regards,

your pal aussiemite

BranVan3K

RE: Clubbing Vs Pubbing - A Modern Dilema

Mon Dec 04, 2000 9:37 pm

Clubs or Raves, wherever the good music is!

I love dancing in a dirty smoky cramped place, gives me a sense of insignifigance - lets me be alone with the music.

Something you can't get at home!

zanadou

Mon Dec 04, 2000 10:47 pm

<< you can hardly ask a chick to fuck you with that umph umph umph of a night club. >>

Heh.... do you get to fuck many chicks with that line anyway Aussiemite?? 

-->Zanadou!  

KROC

Tue Dec 05, 2000 1:08 am

I'm all for the bar or pub. From what I have seen, is that clubs are full of useless people that have no clue as to what is going on, other than in there self-centered world. Plus 90% of club music all has the same "thump thump thump" Aussiemite was talking about. After 5 minutes, I'm ready to find someplace that has diversity, or quality music.

Pearson

Tue Dec 05, 2000 3:34 am

Haha, well, we normally - of a Saturday night - go around a few pubs and have a few pints and then walk, correction, stagger, to a club. As for women, surely there's always the possibility of "fun", regardless of whether you're in a pub or a club?

Pearson.

Lindy

Tue Dec 05, 2000 4:46 am

I'm not kind of person who is changing pubs or clubs at night. If we are going to club we are staying there, if we are going to the bar we are staying there.
Myself I prefer pub/bars, you can seat there, have some food, drink, chat with your people.
But at night clubs you can more easly pick up a girl.
So my conclusion is: Go to a night club, get some girl, go to the bar and then you can do her hehehe
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

LH423

Tue Dec 05, 2000 6:13 am

Good question, because on one had you have a pub. Nice people, relaxed atmosphere, good drinks, and if you're lucky some may even have appetizers (or at least nuts to eat). A club on the other hand has an upbeat feel to it. Somewhere you can go if you want to go with friends, and be by yourself at the same time.

Personally I prefer going to a pub. My last trip to Europe, I went to a few pubs and a few clubs with people that I met at this hostel. I found that I was really able to get to know a lot of the people a lot better than I was when I was clubbing with them. It's really hard to have an conversation when your voice is gone because you've had to yell above the music for so long.

My verdict: Give me a pub anyday!!!

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry