Ok it appears that most have been answered here are the correct answers for the ones that have been answered:
1. Cape Agulhas (SR3496)
2. Bosporus and Dardanelles (Trvlr)
3. Lake Titicaca (G-KIRAN, Us330)
4. Tie-TN and MO, 8 states each (G Dubya, Ctbarnes)
5. Has not been answered correctly yet.
6. Indonesia (Trvlr, G-KIRAN)
7. Has not been answered correctly yet (This is a variant of a $500,000 question that was on Who wants to be a Millionaire sometime last year)
8. Has not been answered correctly by my answer, however Trvlr's answer is still correct. (Hint: My answer has nothing to do with their geographical location)
9. San Marino, Vatican City, Monaco, Gambia, and Lesotho (Trvlr, G-KIRAN, Ctbarnes, Us330)
10. Colorado or New Mexico (G-KIRAN, Trvlr)-It helps to know that I gave the English translation of the mountains, its name on a map is "Sangre de Cristo Range"
Just 5, 7, and 8 need to be answered, I know you all can do it!!
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru