Well, personally, I don't care enough to have a problem with you or any other members of the forum... however, there are some things which I can see might affect and even offend some people...
1) You are rather condascending, and patronizing... all rolled into one. The one example I remember is your own 'What if the A380 is a failure?
' to which your bodytext read 'Yes, my dear, what if?
'. This is enough incentive for Mx5_boy to come to the conclusion which he did, as it also comes across as arrogant.
2) Your personal profile reads 'That's my opinion and if you don't like it then tough. It's my life
.' I don't think I can stress in words comparalbe enough how rude and condascending this is... if it's maturity & respect you are after, that is most certainly the wrong way of going about it.
3) 'I have refrained saying that I love SIA, that I think it's sexy adn that I love Tropical Megatops.
' You frequently refer to Singapore Airlines as 'Sexy' in your posts, so refrain from that too. (You are asking for our opinions, I would like to remind you.)
4) Another sign of immaturity may be perhaps the fact that you discount anything relating to British Airways (the reason why is beyond me) out of hand before even surveying the notion in question. Your dismisall of everything 'British Airways' means that you are incredibly narrow-sighted, and cannot even conceed that perhaps BA do 'some' things rights.
5) Personally, I would not worry about what anyone thinks of you - if you're happy, then so be it. But if you wish to earn respect, in short, GROW UP.
Personalmente, pienso que cualquier persona que viene de Hemel Hempstead no puede dejar ser equivocado... solamente bromeando! (Pasé mucho tiempo allí un año pasado y así que sé como cuáles es.)
FLY DELTA JETS
and sail UNITED STATES LINES
N 8 6 3 D A