1. Operation Barbarrosa was the...
A) Invasion of the low countries
B) Invasion of Russia
C) Invasion of Poland
D) Planned invasion of Britain
2. The "Ace" of aces (352 confirmed kills) during World War II?
A) Adolf Gysbert "Sailor" Malan
B) Francis S. "Gabby" Gabreski
C) Erich "Bubi" Hartmann
D) Ivan Kozuhedub
3.The name of the German pocket battleship scuttled by her crew to prevent capture in South America?
A) Prince Eugen
C) Graf Spee
4. What happened in the Katyn Forest?
A) Mass murder of Polish POWs by the Soviet Red Army
B) Massacre of American G.I.s by Kampfgruppe Peiper
C) V-2 rocket was developed
D) V-1 rocket was developed
5.) "Das Reich","Frundsburg", "Hohenstaufen" and "Totenkopf" were:
A) Waffen-SS divisions
B) Wermacht divisions
C) Luftwaffe squadrons
D) Gestapo Units
6. Who planted the bomb in an attempt to kill Hitler at Rastenburg (1944)?
A) Erwin Rommel
B) Claus von Stauffenberg
C) Ludwig Beck
D) Wilhelm Klink
7. The largest armored battle of the war? ...or any war
A) Seige of Leningrad
B) El Alamein
C) Kursk Offensive
8. What famous reply was given by Gen. Anthony C. McAuliffe when asked to surrender by the Germans during the Battle of the Bulge?
B) Hell No!
C) I have not yet begun to fight!
D) I give up!