L-1011-500
Topic Author

Favorite Cheesy Talk Show

Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:58 pm

HAHA Big grin

Hey all -

I had to put this one in. I can't help but laugh when I see these shows (e.g. Jerry Springer). My favorite has to be Jerry Springer.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy What's yours?

L-1011-500

DeltaRNOmd-80

RE: Favorite Cheesy Talk Show

Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:30 pm

I dont care who the host is most shows, just the topic. I like the ones where they have people that were geeks in high school and had bully's and the topic is something like "You picked on me in high school but look at me now". Its hilarious that the people that are picked on expect something from their tormentors, the victims think they are hot stuff but they are usually still ugly with breast implants. I also like the ones where they have big breasted women and they are just ugly but with big breasts and they think they are Gods gift to men, and the men in the crowd boo when they come out.

Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:57 pm

I do like The View...  Big thumbs up

Wed Mar 07, 2001 4:02 pm

Judge Judy is fun to watch while you are sick and there is nothing else on. I like watching trashy people with slicked hair sue their girlfriends because they threw a high heel at their truck and caused a two millimetre scratch.

Thom@s

Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:42 pm

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!! Big grin

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

KROC

Wed Mar 07, 2001 10:19 pm

Spaceghost!

Fri Mar 09, 2001 12:56 pm

Well, I happen to LOVE 'Trash TV.' Some favs are, of course Jerry Springer, another Ricki Lake, Judge Judy (gotta love her, for being suchs a bitch), and those are my favs...

Later-

SophieMaltese

Fri Mar 09, 2001 1:59 pm

Well, I'm never ever home when talks shows are on (unless I'm sick) so it's hard to pick a favorite. However, I always have to watch Cheaters on Saturday night. Maybe not a talk show, but full of cheezy folks. One guy got caught cheating with his neice.

Sat Mar 10, 2001 2:37 am

Sophie, Thats just gross! Hmm...were they from Arkansas?

SophieMaltese

Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:23 am

I think most of the people on the show are from Texas, because that is where Cheaters is based. What's really bad is that most of the people stay with the cheater even after they have conclusive proof that has been aired on national television that their beloved is a cheater.