How To Learn Friends?

Fri Mar 09, 2001 7:48 am

Please, I know it's a very stupid( X100000000 times)question. How do you learn new friends either male or female. What do you say to that guy/girl when you want to know him.

Macro- yes, i'm Nuts and  Innocent

gocaps16

RE: How To Learn Friends?

Fri Mar 09, 2001 7:58 am

Just say hi and it will lead you to a conversation.
I just recently took my English Standards of Learning Virginia State test and the essay topic is "Who would you have a conversation with and what will you talk about."

I picked someone easy that I know, so I chosed Albert Einstein.

Kevin/DCA

KLMBLue

Fri Mar 09, 2001 8:41 am

Here is what I do. If I see someone who looks interesting, I walk up to them and say, Hi my name is Brian! Whats yours?? and from there, I met my girlfriend! hope it works!
KLM

Fri Mar 09, 2001 9:01 am

It is very easy, just talk to them. I have a very good friend called Elaine, we talk one day, and did not speak for about 3 months. We would always wave and smile as we crossed paths. I did not have the balls to talk to her as she was the hottest thing at school! Well it was about a week before school ended and I managed to get the balls to talk to her. Now we are super cool pals! When I moved to the UK, she gave me a picture and on the back it said '.......I am pleased you got the balls to come and talk to me, as you are a really sweet guy......' I am also pleased I got the balls to talk to her!
Just remember you can not force anyone to be your friends, but a bit of style goes a long way!
Iain

Sat Mar 10, 2001 7:23 am

Thanks guys