teahan

Your Views On Life Without Parole For 14 Year Old?

Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:51 am

Hey,

What is your opinion about the 14 year old boy who was sentenced to life without parole for the murder of of a 6 year old girl.

I definitely find this terrible. He was only 12 when he commited the crime! He killed the girl by accident immitating wrestling moves from TV.

I certainly don't think what he did was right, but certainly don't think life without parole is a fair sentence. How can a 12 year old be responsible enough to know what he is doing? It takes very little to kill someone by accident.

What is the legal system about? Treating someone to make them suitable for future release or just personal revenge for the family?

I definitely feel sorry for that poor boy! The tears that poured down his face as the judge read out the sentence . How can he feel? When he looks at the future, he sees nothing, just everyday spent the same way, in prison! It must truly drive you mad. No chance to earn a living, get a real education, have a girlfriend, or lead a life.

Opinions?

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

Ikarus

RE: Your Views On Life Without Parole For 14 Year Old?

Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:56 am

By accident? Immitating wrestlers on TV?

I don't know anything about this particular case, but in principle I am not against it - thinking of the two kids that kidnapped and beat to death a toddler in the UK a few years ago, or the 12-year-old Bavarian boy who chopped up his younger niece with an axe after watching too many horror movies, I'm all for it. In fact, these are the cases where one should really consider putting them out of their life-long misery and just give them the death penalty - these kids will never grow up to become normal members of society, they are too gruesome psychologically to ever redeem themselves - and a life of prison is probably too cruel....

Now I'm almost sounding like a conservative American - Urghh.

Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:58 am

Jeremiah I do see where you are coming, however immatating a Wrestling move sounds like a lawyers twist to me!

You have to understand that the little girl also has no chance to, earn a living, get a realy education, have a boyfriend, or lead a life for what this guy did. I that the girl has it far worse off, for what this guy did to her!

At 12 you know enough NOT TO HIT GIRLS, especially much younger small ones! So what the hell was he doing body slamming and he is a big guy!

To be honest I feel that justice has been served!
Iain

Timbo

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:10 am

I don't completly agree with the life sentence but he should get punished. When I was 12 I knew wrestling was purely fake. I would have thought he would have enough common sense not to do it. I think Florida is just using this kid as an example to scare kids into not committing crimes.

avion

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:13 am

I think that life sentence is a too harsh punishment. I mean he should pay for what he's done but 10-15 years would have been enough.

Tom

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:17 am

I think that his sentence was too harsh, life for a boy under 14 is just too much. You see aldults getting less for killing people while they are drunk in their cars.

Nicolas

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:18 am

At twelve years of age, I knew enough not to imitate the fighting I saw on television or in films.
There is clearly something wrong with that boy to the mental capacity that is, if the lawyers' argument of wrestling imitation IS true.
I think that institutionalisation would be a better bet for this kid.
At least he would get close psychological monitoring. If he really IS some kind of mental, agressive child, a life in prison could do more damage to him. Who know what rash measures he could take, being in prison for such a long time.
I do not disagree with putting this person away, but the issue is WHERE.

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:40 am

I saw this on the news last night or somthing. They said hte girl had over 30 injuries, from a fractured skull, to a punctured liver. Even if these were caused from wresling moves, after the first time he hurt her, she should stopped and got her help. But i dont beileve this is the case! He kept on beating her. And he was a pretty big boy, and she was a little 6 year old girl. There had to have been somthing wrong with him. I dont feel that it was 'practicing wrestling moves' on her that killed her, it too was just an excuse to try to get the boy off for murdering that little girl. I am all for him getting life w/o parole, but rather the death penalty, because he just going to be sucking money off hte government for the rest of his life....

Oh well!

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:45 am

Hey,

When I was 12, I also knew what was the right and wrong but it is still easy to make a mistake, especially if you are angry/upset.

Ikarus, how can you say a child should get the death penalty? Have you ever been a child?

About Florida using him as an example, I find that awfull. It is terrible if a state feels that it should give a cruel sentence to a child who did not deserve just as an example to others.

The kid did not seem agressive. He definitely showed remorse and had tears streaming down his face.

Again the question comes up: What is the legal system about? Treating someone to make them suitable for future release or just personal revenge for the family?

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Ikarus

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:55 am

The legal system is about many things; the three most important ones in my eyes are

1) justice
2) safety from violence
3) readjustment to society.

As I believe that no.s 1 and 2 are very important, and no. 3 is hopeless in this case, I think imprisonment for life - or even the death penalty - is fully justified in the case of an aggressive gruesome murder, whether the murderer is a child or not.

I have been a child - but I have never been a violent child, and I have never made any mistakes anywhere near as bad as killing another child - so I don't think this stupid excuse "He did not know right from wrong" is at all valid in this case. Every child knows from birth on, by instinct, that killing is wrong - so I don't sympathize with that kid at all.

Regards

Ikarus

PS: The justice system is not meant to be a treatment for an illness in all cases - it can be seen as treatment against chronical shoplifting, but violent murder or rape are not just minor flaws in someone's psyche - they are too deep to be treated and all those psychologists releasing pseudo-harmless happy child rapists back into society belong behind the same bars as their patients in my eyes!

Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:58 am

Teahen you are fogetting he killed a little girl 1/3 of his size! I agree it easy to make a mistake, but beating up a child is not mistake. I agree with Ikarus I would not have minded the death penalty in this case. It is easy to cry and say I am sorry now, but it is too little to late! Florida is not using him as an example, he committed a horrible crime, and now he will have to pay the time!
Iain

Matt D

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:07 am

Let me just interject my two cents here.

First of all, I wholheartedly echo the sentiment of Ikarus here.

Second, when you say he had tears coming down his face, and showed remorse, I'd bet my left testicle that he only felt sorry for being caught and watching his life go down the drain.

Third, I will go to my grave and never, EVER believe that someone "doesn't know right from wrong", or suffers from "temporary insanity".
Those are both copouts, and are feeble excuses for feeble people.

If criminals don't know right from wrong as they contend, why do so many of them go to great lengths to avoid capture such as high speed pursuits, wearing ski masks, and so on?

They know exactly what they are doing.

Lastly, why not make an example out of this kid?
Tell me one good reason why we sholdn't.

I think that he should be incarcerated for life, and for two reasons.
First, as stated above, it will send a message to the rest of the community.
Second, if we only lock him up for 10 or 15 years, that means he won't get out until he's in his late 20's or early 30's.

What is he going to do with his life? He never finished high school, so he probably won't even have sufficent skills to succeed in any college or vocational schools. How will he support himself?
Not only that, but he will also have missed the "windows" for some important development stages in life.
he will not have graduated high school. he will not have gone to the prom. he will not experience the excitement of getting his drivers license, or turning the critical ages of 18 and 21 and the respective rights and responsibilities that come with the passing of those ages. He will have had virtually no interaction with any of his peers. So his social skills will be nil or nonexistant.

Add it all up, and you have an individual who is now all but guaranteed to be a repeat offender, who will be returning through the jail systems again and again.

Face it. As an productive individual of society, this kid has been written off. He has already sealed his own fate.
Why not do all of us a favor and just keep him locked up? That way, any of his potential future victims (assault, robbery, etc.) will be spared, and we can save the expenses occurred from repeat litgation.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:08 am

Hey,

Ikarus, if every child was born knowing that killing is wrong, then why do most of us eat meat (I don't) ?
Meat is also killing an animal but that is another story.

Iainhol, firstly is is not teahen, it is teahan. Secondly, you could call me Jeremiah, hency why I sign all my Jeremiah Teahan.

Secondly, you say he commited a horrible crime and he should pay for it. Well yes he did, but then there are other children who do similar crimes and get away with it. That is definitely not fair.

You all seem to point out that he was a heavy child. Well being a heavy would make is much easier to cause serious injury by accident.

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:14 am

Hey MattD,

You talk like if he was a machine or animal and not like if he was a child. Do you realise that he has feeling like everyone else.

He did not try and hide his crime. After commiting he went to his mum and told her what happened. That proves remorse. It is the first day or two after the crime that count and prove if you show remorse or not.

KInd Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Ikarus

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:15 am

Jeremiah, if I may call you that despite disagreeing with you here:

What I was referring to is a basic instinct given to most (admittedly not all) animals from birth: do not kill those of your own kind. This instinct is meant to help these species in their struggle for survival - and it is pretty strong in mankind according to my beliefs.

Eating animals is a matter of nutrition. Killing you own species is a matter of reducing your species' chance of survival.

I am fully aware of the exceptions (birds throsing each other out of their nests, fatal mating fights, cannibalising spiders eating their mother etc. etc.) - but in this case I believe mankind to act like most known species do - hence it is a natural instinct, even present in children.

Or did you as child ever wonder whether it was right or wrong to kill another child? I bet not. You knew it - by instinct.

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:20 am

Jeremiah - Although other kids get away with it it is not right! He has Killed some one why should he get off with only a couple years, while she gets the death penalty!! Not only has he killed her, but think of what all her family and friends have been through, which is alot more then him, and a lot more then what he has been through!
Although he might be big, her injuries where no accident, they where intended! He wanted to hurt her!!
Iain

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:28 am

Hey,

Iainhol, yes it may not be right but other people get away & will get away with it, so why not him? That is definitely not fair.

It may well have been an accident. I don't watch wresting on TV but anyway, don't those participants just stand up and walk away after being severly beaten?
He could have thought that the same would happen!

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

747-451

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:32 am

I agree with MattD Ikarus

If someone can commit this (with such wontoness) at 14, the behaviours are well ingrained and probably can't be changed. I don't by that "not knowing right from wrong"; 14 is a little late not to know the difference. As far as "remorse" and "tears" I don't buy that either. If he isn't mature enough to "know right from wrong" then he certainly isn't old enough to embrace the concept of "remorse".

PS What kind of parents does this child have that would be so negelegent in his upbringing??

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:34 am

Jeremiah - The wounds the young girls has are no accident. And about him telling his mom, I remember breaking a glass table (I was playing soccer in the house) and I rushed off to tell my mom, as if she found out by seeing it I would have been in a lot more trouble!

You are really missing the point THIS KID KILLED SOMEONE. Why should he not have to pay for his crime? She paid a lot higher price then he will ever!
Iain

EIPremier

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:39 am

I'm not familiar with the case, but if Ikarus' "option 3" is not possible, than I agree that the death penalty may be the best option.

In most juvenile cases of this nature, I would say incarceration in conjunction with active treatment is the best sentence. MattD makes a valid point about readjustment to society, but I do believe in a second-chance to be offered to certain indivduals.

However, my initial reaction would be that the perpetrator of such a crime is beyond help.

In such a situation, what is the purpose of life emprisonment without parole?

EIPremier

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:43 am

Sorry, should be imprisonment

BTW, I do want to make it clear that I think this sort of crime is too severe for an individual to be given a second chance.

However, age 12 in most individuals is a long ways before maturity is complete, and that's why careful analysis must be made.

I can't say whether it was just or not without more information on the case.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:50 am

Hey,

Do you all realise that this is a child?? He was 12 when he commited the crime. And you are even thinking of the death penalty, I am disgusted at what society has reached.

Do any of you think that the TV might actually have caused it? In these times of the TV being used as a babysitter, it can be a bigger influence than anything else if you watch enough of it.

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Matt D

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:56 am

Mr Jeremiah Teahan:

You epitomize to a tee why so many of us Conservatives are sick and tired of defenders of the status quo...

You are placing blame everywhere but where it belongs:

On the person that committed the crime!!!

Don't you see that your argument is collapsing like a house of cards?

We don't advocate being barbaric or cruel as you imply. We simply need to start holding people accountable for their actions. No excuses (other than clear cut cases of self defense).

We need to start SOMEWHERE and this kid should be the chosen one.

avion

Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:57 am

From the way this boy looks he might be a bit mentally retarded. Also the boy might have had problems at home and he needed to vent his agressions.

A life sentence is too much in this case. There is already a life of a human gone so why destroy another life???

Give him a second chance. I mean he should pay for what he's done. But 10 years would be enough.

He is too young to be fully responsible. Also the United states are violating human rights because parole cannot be denied to people under 16.

Tom

Sun Mar 11, 2001 8:15 am

I saw the kid on the news, he was only crying AFTER he heard his sentence. What most of you are forgetting that was it was a mere 'accident' is this little girl had 30 injuries. If he had just 'accidently' fallen on her, and killed her, it would not have caused a craked skull and punched liver (which were two of the main injuries). So....for those who say it was an injry, it oviously wasn't.

747-451

Sun Mar 11, 2001 8:19 am

Teahan,

Yes, I am disgusted with "society" as well; where were the parents? With "children" like this what kind of future will we have? What kind of "scoiety" will they create when they get out? What kind of "scoiety" do we have if we tolerate this?.......I do agree that the TV and it's violent content contributed, but where were the parent(s) to monitor and censure what this child was consuming??? What kind of "society" do we have with such "careless parents"?.....

Avion,

there has been nothing that I have heard about this child being "developmentally disabled". You are right; he is to young to be "responsible" now, and probably never will be..and I wonder what kind of "danger" that is...

tupolev154b2

Sun Mar 11, 2001 8:28 am

No accident, it was murder. But I still think that giving him life w/o parole is wrong. How is this case different from the case of that 13 year-old in Michigan who was recently sentenced to prison until he is 21?

He should be punished, but after all, he is a human with feelings and emotions. He will never experience having a girlfriend, going to college, driving a car or graduating from high school let alone life.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 8:29 am

Hey,

Tom, that was a great post. definitely agree with you.

DerekH, did you ever think that attemptying wrestling moves might just have caused that.

747-451, are you saying that every iresponsible person should be put in prison? That is a really sick thought.

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 9:22 am

Jeremiah - Think about it, I do not care if he was attempting wrestling moves he KILLED a innocent child! I am sure by the age of 12 you knew better then to do such things to small girls.The injuries she substained means she did not die all of a sudden, I am sure she was crying, screaming, begging for it to stop. Her death was very cruel and very painful.

>>Do you all realise that this is a child?? <<
You have to realise at the age of 12 you should know better then to lay your hands on people. And you kow if you hit a 6 year you are going to hurt them! This guy knew exactly what was doing and it was not an accident.

I do not think you see the pain that this kid has caused other people. His emotion when he heard the verdict was not in remorse but in self pity!

I think he diserved everything he got.
Iain

Joona

Sun Mar 11, 2001 9:31 am

I'm tellin ya, this guy's gonna commit a suicide in prison. I'm 95% sure of it. And in the same case, I'd too.

But I'm pretty sure, that if he's still alive then, in 15-20 years he'll get free.

Z
1740 days idle. Beat that.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 9:45 am

Hey,

Iain, if you were told that would spend your life in prison because of something you did by accident/because you lost control of yourself, wouldn't you feel self pity?

Juul, I agree with you! I mean, how would you feel is you saw nothing with your life. Nothing at all, just the same everyday until the day you die. There is no purpose to your own life.

KInd Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:03 am

Jeremiah - You classed it as remorse earlier!! Do you understand that this guy KILLED some one, it is very difficult to kill some one with your hands accidently. He tortured her!! She must have been crying from the pain, and he continued. And you think he should be forgived!
Iain

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:32 am

Hey,

Well maybe is it remorse, maybe self pity, maybe it is both. I am not a psycologist.

I understand that he killed someone, but I don't believe he deserved such a sentence. Maybe 10 years but not life.

He sees people wresting on TV, screaming pain and then stand up at the end perfectly ok. He expects the child to be exactly the same. IMHO, that is what watching too much TV can do to you. It is just like a parent. If the child was psycologically weak, he could very easily have been heavily influenced by the TV.

Psycology, law and human rights are are thress subjects that definitely interest and fascinate me.

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Matt D

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:35 am

And where were the parents when this was going on?

Thank you very much.
There's part of the problem right there:
Irresponsible parents.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:41 am

Hey,

MattD, well then why should the child be blamed for the irresponsible actions of the parents? The judge could have taken that into consideration and given the child some hope in life!

Life is all about hope and the future. From birth to death, it is looking forward into the future at something new. That child was deprived of the right of even having something to look forward to.

What about the implications on the parents/family/relatives? It must also destroy there lives. For the 1st few months they may sacrifice a part of their life for him by visiting him frequently etc.. but then it will all become too much! What is the point when there is no hope.

KInd Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:44 am

Jeremiah - You seem to make excuse after excuse for this murderer! By the age of 12 you know if you hit some one it hurts, if you body slam some one it hurts even more! Come on, this guy beat the hell out of this little girl!!
Have you ever thought about what the girl went throw, being beat up! Have you ever seen a brawl?? Pretty ugly huh?? And people are pretty equally match, this murderer was much much bigger then she is, and she could not hit back! She was taking blow after blow, being slammed, probably screaming at the top of her lungs! Thinking she is going to die! For what that murderer did he has paid a very little price, she paid the big one. He atleast is able to see the sun rise, have birthdays, hear the birds sing in the morning, ect. She did not have a choice of she is in the ground!
Iain

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:46 am

You dont practicing wrestling moves on a 6 year old! Whatsoever. But they weren't even wrestling moves, he was just beating her.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:53 am

Hey,

Iainhol, how can he see the sun rise in a prison cell? Newer prison cells don't even have windows. They have Skylights with which you can't see the horizon which can seriously mess up the human brain. How can a birthday be without family & friends? Again how can he hear the birds sing in prison?

He has paid a too high price for an action he commited by accident. Even if (a big IF, I still believe it was an accident, I am just answering every scenario) he did not, a simple comment by a anyone can make a psycologically weak child go mad. He needs psycological help and not life in prison. The child's life is finished (I am so sorry to have to put it that wat), at least they could try and save the other life with psycological help and perhaps 10 years or prison.

As mentioned before, what about the 13 year-old in Michigan who was recently sentenced to prison until he is 21?

Again, what is the legal system about? Treating someone to make them suitable for future release or just personal revenge for the family?

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Matt D

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:54 am

Tell you what Jeremiah......

I'll come over and pound your younger sibling (or child assuming you have one) that is about 10 years old and weighs 110 pounds into oblivion.
And then using your very own defense, I'll just say I had a bad childhood, and that I saw them do it in a movie..

Then I can go about my merry way as though nothing happened.

Forget the fact that I weigh double that of a 110 pounder, and would tower over them by 2 or 3 feet and the fact that I know better, not to mention that I am 27 years old.....I'll just use your defense to justify it and get away with it.
using your logic, I should be able to pull it off without a hitch.

By the way, I'm not going to assault anyone. The above scenario is described for argumentative purposes only.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:57 am

Hey,

NW-Elite, yes well if he was just beating her, he most probably did not mean to kill her! Kids are beaten up in every school, but the aim is never to kill the person.

Perhaps he underestimated his strenght and after seeing people surviving fights unhurt on TV, well thought the same thing would happen! TV can brainwash you!

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:01 am

Hey,

MattD,

I have no children (I am 15) and no brothers/sisters either.

Well no, he was a child when he did it. He was not even close to being mature (only 12).

BTW, I never said get away as if nothing happened. 10 years plus serious psycological help etc.. but not life without parole.

KInd Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

blink182

Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:05 am

That was definately too harsh. Lets face it, if there was no pro wrestling, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. The two of them were playing, and he accidently got a little too rough. Yes, he did kill someone, and yes he was 12 years old when he committed the crime, am I saying that he should get no time for it? No, if I were the judge, i would have given him 3-7 years in jail, with a chance of parole. Now, life in prison for a 14 year old and NO parole? That is way too harsh if you ask me. If I were the judge, I would have given him 7 years and after 4 years a chance for parole, and then 2 years of probation.
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:05 am

Jeremiah He will smile again one day won't he? You can not make excuses for a murderer, he knew what he was doing! The kid in Michigan should have got the same punishment! Just because he got off easy it does not mean murder is right!
I do not know about you but I certainly do not people who have commited muder in my town, around my family (when I have one)
Iain

Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:26 am

Jeremiah her injuries where the equivalent to falling from a 3 story building. That is more then some accident that is wanting to harm.

She weighed 48 pounds when she dies, he weighed 180! That is bigger then me, and I am a fully grown adult!

The thing that upsets me is no one is really concerned about the poor girl who lost her life! I wonder what she would be doing if she was still around, well considering it is 10:00 (in FL)at night she would probably be sleepy with her teddy looking forward to one more day off before she had to go to school. She still paid for more then he will ever!! She felt more pain then he will ever!! She is the one that got the worst part of this deal!

Iain

Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:38 am

Blink - Last time I checked if it was wrestling when you are down for 3 seconds you loose. You do not get injuries like she did, he intended to hurt her, it was not playing!
Iain

Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:06 pm

In my opinion, if we dont show harsh punishment for this type of act soon, when is it going to stop? At the age of 12, your in the 7th grade, right? So are you saying, any seventh grader should be able to KILL/MURDER someone and get only a few years? They DO know the differance bettween right and wrong. Should they be able to kill an adult, say with a gun? If we let young ADULTS keep on getting by with this, the cycle will never end! This is what should happen. This wasn't a swift one time action that killed this little girl! If we was wrestling her, she could NOT have been wrestling back! How could she even try to fight back? He tortured her, and made her suffer! I think this punishment is PERFECT!

CVG777

Sun Mar 11, 2001 1:22 pm

I beleive that this is a bit outrageous. A 14-year old boy gets life for accidentally, or so he says, killing his cousin. Yet, there are students who purposely shot and killed others at their school, and they get out of jail when they are 21. Does this seem right? Is it fair? The answer to that is NO.

I do admit that the 14-year old does deserve a very strict punishment for his actions, but not life in prison.

CVG777

EIPremier

Sun Mar 11, 2001 3:56 pm

Under what state's jurisdiction did this occur?
I'm just curious.

Even though it's life w/o parole, doesn't it still have to go before a parole-board after say 20 years?? I could be wrong, and I guess it depends upon the state, but there seem to be so many loopholes that criminals use to get out. I don't suppose new evidence leading to a new trial is possible here, but you never know.

If it appears that he is in a situation where he will almost certainly die in prison, then why not resort to capital punishment and get it over with? I don't like the concept of somebody spending their entire life in prison, especially starting at such a young age. Prison cells should be filled by people who have committed a wrong, but can still possibly be reformed. If it is deemed that such an individual is beyond reform and has no chance of functioning successfully within the parameters of society, then the death penality is in order, IMHO.

I do believe that it is unfair that the sentences of most juveniles who have commited comparably malicious crimes are far less severe than the one handed down to this young man.

But, I do think a harsh sentence is in order here. It may not be fair, but perhaps it will set a precedent for future cases.

I'm just not sure if life w/o parole is the right decision or not.

teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:48 pm

Hey,

I know that he wrecked a life, but why on earth does the government have to wreck another life? He would have a change in society if he worked to get an education in prison.

EIPremier, it occured in Florida!

Kind Regards,
Jeremiah Teahan

Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:56 pm

The are not wrecking another, he wrecked his own life! How can you blame the goverment for what he did?
Have you forgotten about the little girl who got the beat up and killed?
Iain