You asked for it...
Picture 1 (Q. 1 - 3)
1. Name the aircraft on upper right?
2. Aircraft on bottom?
3. The name for the center dot on gunsight?
Picture 2 (Q. 4 & 5)
4. The term for an aircraft catching one of the arresting cables on a carrier and landing safely?
5. The term for an aircraft missing the wires and taking off?
6. The Air Wing Commander in the US Navy is called?
A) Air Boss
D) Wog or Shellback
7. Special aerial missions to destroy SAM sites in North Vietnam were known as?
A) Arc Light
B) Iron Hand
C) Wild Weasel
8. The two Royal Navy aircraft carriers in the Falklands War (1982)?
A) HMS Hermes & Invincible
B) HMS Hermes & Illustrious
C) HMS Hermes & Ark Royal
D) HMS Hermes & Pinafore
Bonus: 9. Why is the F-16's official name is Fighting Falcon instead of just Falcon?
Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight ...or mornin' to you .