So, now it's time for a new quiz. If you're hating quizes stop reading and go away. The others (I hope you're still reading): try it:
First two questions about the famous Mustang, then others:
1.How many P-51D were built?
2.How many aerial kills had all Mustang-pilots together?
3.Name as many nicknames of the different Republic F-84 versions as possible.
4. Which should have been the fighter escort for the (also canceled) XB-70 Valkyrie (great aircraft)?
5. What's the meaning of the nickname "A3D" of the Douglas A-3D Skywarrior?
6. Another nickname of the Skywarrior?
7. Easy abbrevations to explain: LGB, AIM, ASRAAM, AGM, ATF.
8. Whats the job of a HARM?
9. What's this aircraft:
10. Which JSF-demonstrator will become the later JSF?
If you've got the #10 correct I probably can't tell you soon. Try the other 9 questions.
I'll post the correct answers in a few hours, first waiting for your answers.