BH346
Topic Author

Things To Do In Branson, Missouri In Spring Break

Sun Mar 18, 2001 2:04 pm

Hi all,
On Monday, I'll be going to Branson, Missouri for a couple of days during my Spring Break. Can any of you reccomend a nice place to go to? Before you suggest watching a show(Which Branson is famous for its shows), it is March, and the performances are taking a break, and there are no shows I know of that is on March. What I'm looking for is maybe a nice place to enjoy the nice Ozark scenery there, especially a nice place to go hiking. Also, any other cool thing there would be a welcome suggestion.
I hope everyone else has a nice Spring Break. I'm really looking forward to this trip.  Smile

BH346
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

Trvlr

RE: Things To Do In Branson, Missouri In Spring Break

Sun Mar 18, 2001 2:36 pm

I remember my parents went there once or twice when they lived in Kansas City. There was a nature park there or something I think....ok i found it on the internet its called Dogwood Canyon Nature Park I think.
Anyway have a fun Spring Break! I know I will I am going to Japan! I am very psyched.

Aaron G.