ryanb741

Have You Ever Been Unfaithful?

Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:21 pm

Looking at other threads it is clear that many people here believe that sex is something sacred between two people who love each other.

So, my question is, have you ever been unfaithful to your partner/wife? If yes, what was the reason?

I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

sccutler

RE: Have You Ever Been Unfaithful?

Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:24 pm

Nope.

A moment of fun;

vs.

The permanent destruction of a sacred vow.

Not too tough a choice, really.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

Tue Mar 20, 2001 10:40 pm

No.

CPDC10-30

Wed Mar 21, 2001 2:47 am

No, but my BF wants me to in the future.

G Dubya

Wed Mar 21, 2001 2:52 am

Is a threesome cheating if wife is involved?

Wed Mar 21, 2001 7:11 am

Never.

I had a b/f once that no sooner had we been together for 2 weeks, he wanted to go out and have 'threesomes'.

That was the end of him. He wanted to know why I didn't 'want to share it around'.

Why?

I don't ever want to be subjected to STD's or worse (HIV / Aids).
If I am to commit to someone I expect them to do the same mentally and physically.
Sex is so much more enjoyable with someone you love and respect. (At least it is to me.)

Sure, when I was in high school I 'slept around' a bit, but when I matured a little more I realised the inherant dangers and have always been in relationships since.

That is not to say I don't like people who do sleep around, quite frankly it is none of my business and up to the individual how they treat their bodies.

Cheers,

mb

Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:40 am

I was in this bizarre situation. Let me introduce the names so you can at least understand what I'm about to say...

Jeff was dating Andy;
I went to visit Jeff, got involved;
I got bummed out and left for college;
Andy happened to be in my area, we got involved overnight;
Jeff went to Hartford CT and got involved with Adam;
I didn't get together with Andy after all;
Adam didn't get together with Jeff after all;
Adam keep creeping up and begging me to visit so he could get with me;

I'm glad that I could be talking about this comfortably now  Nuts

KLM747

Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:45 am

Nope, my wifey and I are a very good couple and would never do a thing like that.

Regards,
-KLM747 Big grin

Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:57 am

Just with Mr. Hand.

SophieMaltese

Wed Mar 21, 2001 1:44 pm

Sort of. The person I was being unfaithful to wasn't faithful. It was a self-defense mechanism...

I'm debating whether I really want to post this on here, but oh well, I guess I will...

G Dubya

RE: Sophie

Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:30 pm

I'm debating whether I really want to post this on here...

Please elaborate.
 Big grin Big grin

rgrds,

G Dubya

Thu Mar 22, 2001 10:45 am

Hi SophieMaltese,

We're anxiously waiting for your story!

rgrds,

P.S. if it's about the Persian plastic surgeon, please disregard this post. Big grin

An-225

Thu Mar 22, 2001 12:17 pm

Well, no.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

Thu Mar 22, 2001 12:47 pm

Nope, never have, never will.

SophieMaltese

Thu Mar 22, 2001 1:27 pm

No, it's not about the Persian plastic surgeon, I'll never be that lonely....right now I don't care to elaborate and am sorry I even brought it up.

Fri Mar 23, 2001 6:15 am

No, I wasn't. But they were. Lot of married men out there are hitting on women looking for something "extra."

I will never understand why I seem to attract more married/defacto men than single.

Always. All my life.

I have hope there are a few out there that don't.

LH423

Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:19 am

No. Absolutely not. I believe in total faithfulness. I honestly don't see the need, nor will I ever.

And I won't stand for it. To me, in a relationship, being unfaithful is unforgivable.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

CPDC10-30

RE: LH423

Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:43 am

I used to feel exactly the same way as you currently do, but two people have somewhat changed my opinion.

1) My BF
2) My mom (surprise!)

Both have used the reasoning that true love is something so strong that sex isn't the most important factor.

My BF wants me to have sex with other guys, but I'm definetly not going to for a while...if ever. His reason is that since I haven't ever been with anyone else, I'm going to miss out on the chance while I'm young and relativley attractive  Wink/being sarcastic He went out with other guys before started going out, so he thinks I deserve the chance. I guess in some ways it is kind of him showing that he trusts me.

My mom used Bill Clinton as an example and asked me what I think Hillary should do. I said she should divorce him. My mom disagreed and argued that an affair doesn't necessarily ruin a relationship...particularly a healthy and intellectual one.

LH423

Fri Mar 23, 2001 8:08 am

healthy and intellectual

These words and Clinton do not go hand-in hand  Smile

I do know what you mean...but I never said at the same time, that I would be tied down into one serious relationship...all I'm saying is that when I'm with someone, I'll be monogamous. At 18, I'm not looking for a lifetime commitment, and while I'm looking for more than casual sex, I don't see the need for an SO at this time. Especially with university, and a move to a new city on the horizon.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry