Im feeling in a trivia mood so here it comes...
1. Name the astronauts (American) that have flown on 3 different space programs (Mercury, Apollo, Gemini...etc.)
2. The famous modified V-2 flight in 1949 from White-Sands was code-named what?
3. What country makes the space shuttles robotic arm...and proudly has a logo on it too??
4. What is the height of a geostationary orbit?
5. In what country does the ESA launch their "Ariane" rockets?
6. Name the nicknames for the CM and LM on Apollo 9.
7. Who was the pilot of the X-15 that went to 354,200 ft.???
8. How many total days for all three missions was Skylab manned??
9. What happened to Apollo 12 while it was climbing off the pad?
10. What type of aircraft does the ESA use to simulate weightlessness and what is its background??
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru