F*cked Up Love Life....

Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:51 am

I'm going out with this girl and I think things are going perfect until one day she tells me that she just doesnt love me she loves me AND this other guy. So at first I'm a little mad but I brush it off cause she said that she made up her mind for me. Then a month later she dicides she loves him more OVERNIGHT! What's funny is this guy doesn't love her. So we broke up and I left town to give her space (I know Im a softy). Now she's turned3 all my friends in the city against me cause she said I was abusive and all that! Yet I would have given my life for her!!

An-225

RE: F*cked Up Love Life....

Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:53 am

Girls do that, mine dumped me by email...
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

L-188

Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:53 am

Give up a get a dog.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:57 am

What a bitch!  Wow!

Tue Apr 10, 2001 3:02 am

Don't follow L-188's advice. Most single guys with dogs give the impression of being gay (that is if you don't want to be looked at that way).

My last girlfriend and I broke up because of something like that, but I was the one who triggered the whole thing off. One day we got into a bad argument because I had arrived late for a dinner she and I had planned. I had a couple of drinks in my system and told her to F off and that I did not want to talk about it. She then said "I feel that you don't care for me as much as you used to". To shut her up I said; "you know what you might be right". Ooh what was that for. After that we struggled for a month then she dumped me. I did tell her that what I told her that day wasn't true and that I really cared for her a whole lot (no lying).

I hope you find someone else dude. I also have that she wasn't for you to begin with man. There's like no way you could just fall in love with someone like that overnight. I mean you could take a liking to the person but not TOTALLY fall out like that.

Jose or AA767-300ER

CPDC10-30

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:36 am

Most single guys with dogs give the impression of being gay (that is if you don't want to be looked at that way).

Talk about a hypocrite...

CPDC10-30

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:44 am

I did not mean to offend the gay community of this forum neither come across as a hypocrite since I am in the same group myself.

And it is true. Based on my experiences most single guys with dogs are gay. I don't think AH-64 is gay so I simply said don't get a dog because you might give the wrong impression to a girl you are tyring to impress. I asked a couple of ladies here were I work and they agreed wiht me.

Sorry. That's just my opinion.

Jose or AA767-300ER.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:58 am

Well I put thanx to all of you. Though my dad is single and has a dog doesn't mean he's gay. We run a VERY large farm and the dog completes the picture....

CPDC10-30

RE: CPDC10-30

Tue Apr 10, 2001 5:04 am

Actually, I find the gay guys usually have cats  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Sorry to jump on you.

Mike

RE: CPDC10-30

Tue Apr 10, 2001 5:06 am

Besos  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

No sweat dude.

Western727

Messed Up

Tue Apr 10, 2001 5:11 am

What if it's a dog associated with the killing other animals? (I have a retriever) J/K

My question to you all is: How are you defining love? It's hard to lose if it was never there. I've been engaged, but I've never been in love.

Jack @ AUS

RE: The Real Q.!

Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:14 am

Are any of you gonna answer the original question?! Instead of talking about gay animals, why don't you help this guy out?

Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:37 am

Well, those friends must not have been real friends if they belive your ex-girlfriend that said you abused her. Find some new friends, and a new girlfriend!!

Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:46 am

I gotta shake my head at these antics by these silly women you guys meet up with.

AH-64

What a stupid girl

An-225

I'll just shake my head here, too.

AA767

Ya already know that was a dumb thing to say. I'm sorry but it woulda had the same effect on me, too.

Ian

I like your list. Excellento. Good stuff. I only had one guy who did the ear blowing thing, and I hated it. Blowing into my ear doesn't turn me on in any way. Twirling nipples is a big no no. (Geez) However caressing them and having your mouth on them is veryyyyyy gooooddd.

Then I had another guy who would rub my clit like he was trying to light a fire. Not good. Slow and gentle. Think gentle stroking, especially round and round, not hard rubbing.

Unless we are really wound up and ready to start moaninggggggg your name.

Better go, before I get into trouble for being too explicit.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:52 am

>>Then I had another guy who would rub my clit like he was trying to light a fire. Not good. Slow and gentle. Think gentle stroking, especially round and round, not hard rubbing.<<

Also do not forget to lick your fingure, according to girls it hurts if you do not, and when you do it is the best thing!
Iain

L-188

Tue Apr 10, 2001 7:03 am

Actually I have meet a lot of women walking my dog.

They like cute things remember. This was especially true when my puppy was still a puppy.

Besides she is a lot less of a pain in the ass then the girl she replaces.

OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

vafi88

Tue Apr 10, 2001 8:25 am

I know your pain. I got dumped bythis chick, and she dumped me for another guy (that she was seeing behind my back) , so anyway, she turned my friend against me because she was afraid of me kicking some ass. After a while I cooled down and she dumped the other guy because when he was sick he coulden't go out so she told the ap that he raped her but I knew it wasn't true.So in the end they had settled the case and everyone was happy but me, so I bought a fart bomb from my friend and blew it up in the hall that her locker was in .Later in the day (10 minutes after) I heard all these ughhhh and nasty voices so I knew it worked.

I didn't get busted and hope not to.
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

Windsong

Tue Apr 10, 2001 8:25 am

All women are the SAME!(all are bitches)

Tue Apr 10, 2001 8:36 am

FP-V2 disregard my first post, it is way to advance for you! I think you are just not meeting nice ladies, or maybe your an uncool and upset them.
Iain

twa

Tue Apr 10, 2001 10:20 am

Dont feel bad dawg. I know how ya feel. I'm in the process of breaking up with my Girlfriend of 6 Months  Sad

I hope everything goes ok for you. I feel your pain

Sincerely,
TWA

Feel MY Pain?!?!

Tue Apr 10, 2001 10:43 am

She is now saying she is pregnant? How the f*ck can I susport THAT?!

SophieMaltese

Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:27 am

I'm sorry that happened to you. Love sucks doesn't it?

aerorobnz

Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:41 am

life's a bitch and then you marry one...
Flown to 120 Airports in 44 Countries on 73 Operators. Visited 55 Countries and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:16 pm

FP_V2

*You* make me wanna start the "All men are bastards and should be treated as such" topic. Except I won't generalize and include ALL of them.

Plus, I have more to do than make such a topic.

Some men are just fine, especially the gay one's.

I read so many posts on men bagging women. Ya want us women to start with the asshole male stories?

Don't generalize.

us330

Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:17 pm

Well, shit happens!

Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:51 pm

Men who beg women are weak and pathetic. It should be like it was in the stone age, just beat the competitor with a club and mate with the female of your choice. No more dating bulshit and crap.

Wed Apr 11, 2001 1:10 am

I know have two choices though. To either leave her alone and move on or f*ck up her life and family name THEN move on. Which should I do?

Stretch 8

Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:43 am

Let it go, young man. You'll have other girls, believe me. And someday a wonderful woman.
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

Wed Apr 11, 2001 4:56 am

Stretch, you are saying that I let her f*ck up my life while I do nothing but turn the other cheek? Because of her I can't get the job I was going for, I cant go back to the city to visit my family, and I have to declare bankrupcy because I cant pay the child support as is!

Oh and to anyone who cares, I lost and I was charged with abuse because there was too many 'witnesses' on her side....

RE: AH-64

Wed Apr 11, 2001 5:23 am

Jesus! I'm sorry, pal! You need to get wasted, and forget about everything!!!

Wed Apr 11, 2001 5:53 am

>>Stretch, you are saying that I let her f*ck up my life while I do nothing but turn the other cheek? Because of her I can't get the job I was going for, I cant go back to the city to visit my family, and I have to declare bankrupcy because I cant pay the child support as is!<<

Your thinking is very radical, more then likely everything will work fine!
Iain

An-225

Wed Apr 11, 2001 10:56 am

Suggest an adoption or abortion or something like that. And then let go, I am sure you'll find someone.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.