Nightlife In Your City/town.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:30 am

I am considered lucky to live in Greece. I am allowed in clubs and cafeterias although i am not over 18 and the law forbids it. I like clubs and I like staying out late at night. Now that most clubs are moving away from the centre of athens towards the beach for the summer, it will be easier for me to go there.

What kind of nightlife entertainment is there in your city? How do you usually spend your evenings or Saturday nights?

RE: Nightlife In Your City/town.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:39 am

Well let's see. We have the Village, Chelsea The East side, Midtown Tribecca, amongs others. These areas are full of Bars, Pubs, and Night Clubs. One of my favorite clubs in NY is Club NY. That club rocks. A lot of hot Latin girls/guys go there.

Jose or AA767-300ER.

Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:42 am

I live in Rio De Janeiro and here we are plenty of clubs and etc...
There are many clubs for under 18, most of the clubs actually, this clubs have lots of girls, I go there but I hate that techno music.

Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:37 am

Ahhh!!! The nightlife of Los Lunas, NM!!!!!!! Well that can be described in one word............B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! If you want to do something you have to go to ABQ which is about 20 miles north and there are a few clubs. If you choose to stay here there are 4 choices, Go to the lovely new movie theater, get drunk with the hicks, get high with the hoods, or stay home. My g/f's house is always my choice.