Fights?

Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:03 am

Hi All,
I just got back from the bar, so please excuse all the spelling erros. The school bar got an extension becuase it was a bank holiday, however about 15 minutes before it closed 2 guys decided to ruin it for all and got in a fight.
To be honest the fight was not nearly as good as some I have seen at school in Cali. The coolest part was that the lady who broke it up was 55+ and was half the size of the contestants (if you would like to call them that). I am chicken when it comes to fights, tonight I was hiding behind a blonde girl. Are you guys cowards like me? Or more in the crew?
Iain

Matt D

RE: Fights?

Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:09 am

While I certainly don't go looking for fights, and will try and avoid them as much as possible, if push comes to shove, I have no problems defending myself (fortunately, these incursions have become quite a rarity.) I think the last physical confrontation I got into was about 2 years ago.

DeltaRNOmd-80

Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:15 am

I like fights, they are cool. Here at my school they have a "Night Of Fights" every two years, where two contestants box each other. You sign up to be in it and you register and get all the insurance stuff done. Then you practice for like 4 months and they match you up with a person in your weight class. This year it was on Friday, March 30. Every fight got my adrenaline pumping, it was awesome.

CPDC10-30

Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:21 am

I used to break up fights but don't anymore. I've read about too many cases where the person stepping in has been stabbed or shot to death.

XFSUgimpLB41X

Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:23 am

I havent been in an actual fight since 7th grade. I about kicked the piss out of someone in 12th grade but about 4 people held me back.. hehe. I havent had much of a problems with stuff like this, im not exactly a small person, and all my friends are pretty big too. I dont look for confrontations either... i generally resolve things verbally.
Chicks dig winglets.

cba

Sat Apr 14, 2001 11:50 am

I'm not much of a fighter, but I can defend myself if necessary.

SophieMaltese

Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:37 pm

Good for you for being chicken Iain. Guys who fight (and girls for that matter) just look like dorks.

Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:50 pm

The last time I was in a fight was in 5th grade. I'm a big guy, so I don't get picked on or challenged.

Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:51 pm

I'm 6'3, 205 lbs.

CPDC10-30

RE:

Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:07 pm

I was going to post my physical stats too, but though better of it. What the hell, I'm 6'4" 200 lbs.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

BO__einG

Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:23 pm

Im Asian, and you know that asians are smaller..
 Sad
too bad for me.
Im only in Grade 10 near Grade 11.. 16 years:5,7 125 pounds last time I checked 5 months ago.

I dont get into fights as well.. Im in high school and with all these shootings, its not worth it.
Dangerous as teens like myself are actually strong enough to badly hurt.. and with cops.. I can get into big trouble.

Other than that I sometines encounter people that pisses me off by calling me profanities and such.. Even when I am around girls that I like.. And I dont say anything but to ignore that person..Thats seems to be my only defense and I feel like an idiot at times when I just stay silent infront of girls while guy(s) are yapping crap at me. It feels like they are winning whiel I am losing.  Sad

I hope that the girls dont see me as a wimp or somethin for seeing how I was handling these situations or im a hurt man: and that may explain why Im not involved with any gurl..
Follow @kimbo_snaps on Instagram or bokimon- on Flickr to see more pics of me and my travels.

SophieMaltese

Sun Apr 15, 2001 1:22 am

BO-einG, this girl can say she doesn't see you as a wimp for the way you react. You are a stronger person for being able to just let it go.

Sun Apr 15, 2001 5:23 am

Bo_eing from what I see girls do not like violence. They want their guy to be as much like a teddy bear as possible. Their was a chick last night that was up in the face of one of the parties, telling him off after the fight. She certainly was not impressed with the goings on.
Iain