Brick
Topic Author

The Most Disgusting Thing You've Seen In Public

Tue May 29, 2001 4:40 am

Last weekend I was at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago doing a little sightseeing. I went into the restroom and took my position at the big boy urinal. This little kid, couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 years old pulled up along side me at the little boy urinal. I could tell that the kid wasn't used to doing this too often yet because his father was just a few feet away offering encouragement to his son that he can do it all by himself. So the kid pulls his pants and underwear down and prepares to go pee.

Now I am one of those people that ignores everything around me when I am in a public restroom. I don't talk to people, I don't look at people, I don't even look down any further than parallel with the horizon....I just do my business and get out of there as quickly as possible. Something the little kid next to me did caught my attention and in a rare occurrence, I turned my head and looked to see what the person peeing next to me was doing.

The little kid had taken half of the urinal cake (a full cake was broken in two with each piece placed in two separate urinals) and had placed it in his mouth like it was a bomb pop. (insert a puking/gagging emoticon here)

Words can barely express what went through my mind when I realized what the kid had done. I was just standing there, penis in hand, contemplating what should I do? I just froze up like a deer in headlights. When I finally got the gumption to say something, the father had just turned around from washing his hands and saw his son with the urinal cake lollipop.

"JACOB!", he bellowed out. The kid jumped at least a vertical foot it scared him so bad. "GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH NOW!" he yelled with a deep sense of urgency in his tone. At this point the kid though he was in major trouble and immediately put the cake back into the urinal and started bawling big-time. The father lunged toward his son, grabbed him, and pulled him away from the urinal with pants still around the ankles in full blown crying mode. At this point I quickly finished my business and fled the bathroom.

My wife didn't understand why just 5 minutes earlier I complained that I was hungry and now I wanted to wait a long time for lunch....Poor kid! I wonder if the dad told the mom what had happened!

Mark Abbott
Minneapolis, MN
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

coboeing777

RE: The Most Disgusting Thing You've Seen In Public

Tue May 29, 2001 4:47 am

LOL

Transactoid

Tue May 29, 2001 5:25 am

OOhhh maaan! As gross as that is, I couldn't stop laughing!

An-225

Tue May 29, 2001 6:10 am

Hehehehe, what a dumbass kid.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

coboeing777

Tue May 29, 2001 7:08 am

mmmmmmm.....candy

Joona

Tue May 29, 2001 7:20 am

YACK, you guys are sick!! Man, that's awful......god, I'm pulling over.....ah, christ, you mean he had shit in his mouth? YACK

Joona
1740 days idle. Beat that.

us330

Tue May 29, 2001 8:12 am

Hilarious, but disgusting.

gocaps16

Tue May 29, 2001 8:33 am

Joona, not shit, but piss.  Smile Poor kid but very gross.
I'm telling my dad that i'm delaying my BBQ steak until later.

Kevin/DCA

Hope this kid now learned his lesson.

Tue May 29, 2001 8:38 am

Yikes!!
That's disgusting! Probably thought it was candy.  Wink/being sarcastic

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

OH-LGA

Tue May 29, 2001 9:35 am

Ewwwww...

that's pretty nappy... I don't even want to know the thought process of that kid... wow... I don't think I've ever seen anything that disgusting in public...

Kai
Head in the clouds... yet feet planted firmly on the ground.

gocaps16

Tue May 29, 2001 9:46 am

I don't think this kid will eat candy anymore. No candy=no cavities.

Kevin/DCA

MalibuAir

Tue May 29, 2001 10:55 am

Yummm...

USAFHummer

Tue May 29, 2001 11:01 am

Well going to a Jets game, even before kickoff-there were many people urinating publicly, beers in hand and ALREADY DRUNK-it was pretty nasty-then after the game the drunkards staged a riot sort of and me and my dad ended up in the front of it, we tore down a fence leading to a major 6 lane road and there was 3 cops trying to hold back about a thousand people...most of them drunk...it was hilarious...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

LAX

Tue May 29, 2001 3:10 pm

You mean those urinal tablets AREN'T for eating??!!!

MARGE!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertjets

Tue May 29, 2001 5:14 pm

I don't think I have seen anything that disgusting... your story takes the cake, in a manner of speaking.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

gkirk

Tue May 29, 2001 5:22 pm

God damn No!!!!!! I've seen someone pulling a moonie at some cars on the motorway from a bridge, that was pretty sick. Or someone spewing in public. But thats about it.
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

lewis

Tue May 29, 2001 5:59 pm

I have seen a man drinking water from a pipe that lead to an underground sewage pipe!

N312RC

Tue May 29, 2001 11:34 pm

Wanna see something gross, just go to your local McDonalds and watch the employees. (this applies to US residents only.)
N/A

Sasha

Tue May 29, 2001 11:47 pm

Since I'm not a US resident, could you please elighten me what goes on at "ocal McDonald's"? You mean the way they cook food or something?....

I've seen quite recently a guy peeing as he walked on the street. The urine went all the way through his trousers and he didn't seem to give a damn about it. Yes, he was drunk. No, it wasn't dark at all!!

An2/24/28,Yak42,Tu154/134,IL18/62/96,B737/757/767,A310/320/319,F100,BAe146,EMB-145,CRJ,A340-600,B747-400,A-330-300,A-340

Wed May 30, 2001 12:02 am

I've seen some guy shit while swiming in the sea, the guy stopped and contracted his face and suddenly you could see the shit floating it's way to the surface, really disgusting!

Nicolas

lax2000

Wed May 30, 2001 12:34 am

I saw a guy masturbate at a record store on Hollywood blvd once. Oh yeah, once I saw this crazy, very over weight homeless looking woman run naked down a busy sidewalk menstruating! She was crying while she ran...I felt pretty bad for her.

lewis

Wed May 30, 2001 2:20 am

Also:

Touring on the river in Bangkok can be quite disgusting. You see these people that pee, shit, wash their teeth and themselves in the brown water....YUCK!!

GDB

Wed May 30, 2001 2:53 am

A few months ago, between the bus station at Heathrow Airport, and Terminal 2, in a little area with a couple of benches, a middle-aged man with a turban was standing in broad daylight between two busy roads peeing, after doing a double-take I called him a dirty ---t. Doubt if he understood.
Years ago, while crossing a field near the school I went to, there was another middle-aged guy sitting in the middle of the field on a summers day taking a dump. When he saw me he gave a thumbs-up sign!
In January last year, my girlfriend and I had just left a cinema after seeing American Beauty, as we walked down London's crowded Oxford Street on a rainy evening, this rather fat man, in his late teens/early 20's, was walking towards us seemingly in a daze, he had a dirty white t-shirt on, and nothing else! The shirt was too small, so his genitals were clearly on view. As he walked past us, he turned down a side street and was gone. My girlfriend was not as shocked as me, she's a mental-health nurse and a few weeks before, at the hospital she was working at, she popped out for a cigarette and saw a teenage male patient getting a blow-job off his mother in a phone box! Her special christmas gift for her son maybe.

Wed May 30, 2001 3:52 am

Brick

GROSS

GDB

GROSS

Alexander

Lindy

Wed May 30, 2001 4:00 am

GDB did she got phone number for that lady with BJ?
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

gocaps16

Wed May 30, 2001 5:54 am

I was at McDonald's one night and I had to take a leak so I went to the washroom. When I stepped in the washroom an employee was taking a leak also then he left without washing his hands. I was like what a dirty bastard. I talked with the manager and got him fired and left. haha, dirty teens. This happens all the time.

Kevin/DCA

CPDC10-30

Wed May 30, 2001 6:15 am

My entry comes from something I saw just today.

In our office building, there is a storage room in the basement where we keep spare PCs and servers...I was going to pick one up for someone to use. But going there with my co-worker, we smelled the most disgusting smell you can ever imagine coming from the mechanical room - the door was closed. It smelled like shit but about 1000 times magnified. So we ran into the storage room, held our breath and ran back out again.
When we got back upstairs, we dared one of our other co-workers to go downstairs to witness the terrible smell. She thought we were joking, so she went!

Not only did she smell the terrible shit smell, but she saw what was causing it! The mechanical room door was now open, and there was shit all over the floor. It had backed up in the pipes and overflowed. She almost passed out.

Thank god I only smelled that and didn't see it...I think I'd be scarred for life.

777kicksass

Wed May 30, 2001 6:37 am

UA767-223

Wed May 30, 2001 6:59 am

Everyday I see the "dirty water dog" vendors on the mean streets of NYC.

The next time you're thinking of buying a hot dog from one of them, ask yourself whether they wash their hands after the pottie, and in fact where do they go pottie - you don't wanna know.

Brick
Topic Author

Wed May 30, 2001 7:54 am

The McDonald's comment made me think of this cartoon that was sent to me a few weeks back:

Mark Abbott
Minneapolis, MN
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

prebennorholm

Wed May 30, 2001 8:05 am

It was one summer day some ten years ago, I was driving all way through East Germany to Prague, Czechoslovakia - it was right after the fall of the Berlin wall.

Somewhere on the motorway between Berlin and Dresden I was in some urgency for peeing and stopped at a lay-by. Now those East German lay-bys were nothing like "Junction 23" on the M25 London Ring - no facilities at all except that you could buy just about anything from parked trailers. But then I saw two small (very small) plastic "telephone booths" without windows - absolutely new, probably put up by the West Germans - and wondered if they could be used, but why no queue since there was a lot of people? I looked inside one and, yrrrk, it made me think about waiting another hundred miles.

Then I noticed a heavy traffic in and out of the woods, and sure enough, here they did as the dogs, every man his own tree. I took a fast look if there was a secret system, left or right for different sex or such, but found no system before urgency took over and I rushed to a vacant 6 inch thick birch.

While doing my business a beautiful lady in her 30'es came rushing against my tree. I was just about shouting "this is my tree", but couldn't find the right German words. She stopped at the other side of my tree, at three feet distance in front of me she took down her pants, pointed her a** against me, sat down and did her urgent business simultaneously with mine.

"Schoene Tag" (have a nice day) she said when it was all over and she turned against me while lifting her pants over her a** again.

Disgusting??? Huh, but sure a slightly different culture.

Don't do that at Junction 23!!!.

Best regards, Preben Norholm
Always keep your number of landings equal to your number of take-offs

Matt D

Wed May 30, 2001 8:11 am

Hey GDB:

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Lemme tell you something. Nature has no concept of "good or bad time". When it's time, it's time. You can hold it all you want. Sooner or later, no matter how much self control you think you have, it's going to force its way out, assuming you don't turn some nonstandard colors or lose consciousness first. Either you take care of it, or your muscle spasms will do it for you. And I don't think you want that to happen while you're in your (or worse your boy/girl friends) car while you are wearing your $45 Levis. I once took a dump in the San Jacinto Mountains, off the side of the road because 1) I had to go and 2) the nearest toilet was at least 20 miles away. And yes, I had to break some leaves off a tree to tidy up. I'm not saying it's right, but like I said, when you're in distress, you do what you gotta do.

Wed May 30, 2001 8:27 am

Here's some ones for the record books:

(1). Guy in his early 20s meets a biker chick at Summerfest in Milwaukee (1988) and does her in the back of his dad's station wagon. He gets a little sick, blows chunks into her thighs and passes out.
When he awakes, he realizes that she has left him with a nice steaming pile on his chest. Sure beats getting a phone number. (This one is a real legend).

(2). I personally witnessed this at a bar in Fairbanks Alaska in 1995 and it is a urinal cake story too. During an exercise (Cope Thunder), some British SAS guys got into it with some Soldiers and $50.00 got laid onto the bar as to who could do the grossest thing. A soldier went into the head, pissed into a beer cup, returned with it and tossed it back like nothing more than a shot of rumpleminz. The British dude went into the head, picked out a urinal cake and woofed it down on top of the bar--making one hell of a scene--causing several patrons to dry heave. The rest were rolling on the floor.
Needless to say, he was $50 richer.

GDB

Wed May 30, 2001 8:46 am

True, but the guy at LHR was a few feet from a public toilet, and the old sod in the field only had to walk a few feet to some trees and bushes.
Sadly there's a bit of a culture in the UK with men peeing proudly in public, usually after a heavy drinking session.
A few years ago, on the way to a concert at the London Brixton Academy, a friend needed to go, we were on an underground train so we got off. He urinated in a passageway between the two lines, so two groups of train passengers were treated to Phil peeing proudly while drinking his bottle of beer!
Coming back from London on a bus, we were almost at our stop, where there were toilets. But no, one of our group woke from his drunken slumber and proceeded to pee on the bus. He just sat on his seat and away he went. Luckily we were the only passengers still on there. He was lucky the driver either didn't notice or ignored him.

GDB

Wed May 30, 2001 8:56 am

DC-9CAPT, big mistake to challenge British soliders to gross-out contests! It's standard army entertainment on nights out to attempt to borrow a woman's handbag with a view to dumping in it. Unsure if that's after the unfortunate woman turns a guy down. No doubt different regiments vary their rules of engagement in these matters.

767-322ETOPS

Wed May 30, 2001 9:34 am

It was a hot, humid day last August in NYC. I'm waiting to cross the street. Next to me is a stinking, overflowing garbage can. On top of it is a fast food cup (with straw), containing some festering strawberry shake stuff. Homeless guy comes up, takes a look at it, grabs it, slurps it down - not a drop left.

shannon

Wed May 30, 2001 11:33 am

these are all gross.. but i have a question... what is a urinal cake? i have a pretty good idea but just to make sure...

shannon

Wed May 30, 2001 11:42 am

one time, when i was in san francisco for a cheerleading competition, we stayed in a hotel directly on one side of the bad part of town. everyday for the competition we had to go through town to the other side and we would always pass a bunch of homeless people (approxamateley 31) in a group sitting together or wandering away from each other. the last day we were there our whole group walked to breakfast and back. on the way back a naked lady from the bunch ran up to the coaches husband and was yelling about him doing her and if he would like her better that way. we all looked and then immediatly turned around and walked away faster than we walked the whole trip. i think her saggy body would probably be the grossest thing ive ever seen.

SophieMaltese

Wed May 30, 2001 12:56 pm

My brother.

Wed May 30, 2001 1:14 pm

Imagine what those other men, were not within eyeshot of this tragic event, must have first thought when they heard "JACOB, TAKE THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH"! LOL!

I work in Downtown L.A., just last week while walking to my vehicle I noticed that I was approaching a large turd... followed by another? Don't think anyone in downtown has a dog that large so that means.....ewwwwwwwwww!

Confused

gocaps16

Thu May 31, 2001 2:39 am

Dude, luckily I've never came close to human shit. But cow pies are worse then human. They are shape as pies and dries up then all them flies starts to peck on it. They used to have cowpies everywhere when I was in elementary school.

Shannon, urinal cakes make the urinals smell good and keep them fresh.  Smile
hehehe...:D

Kevin/DCA

Matt D

Thu May 31, 2001 2:43 am

Gocaps:

You must be one seriously plugged up and constipated individual! You better go see a proctologist or something. Big grin

blink182

Thu May 31, 2001 7:15 am

The only other human shit I have seen is either mine, or someone who doesn't flush the toilet.
Shannon- urinal cakes smell mighty fresh  Smile
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

EGGD

Thu May 31, 2001 7:47 am

Well i have probably more sick things in my life than most!

Firstly there is nothing quite as bad as a certain website called rotten for disgusting pictures (won't go into ANY details).

I saw an old guy once taking a slash on an open tree in broad daylight, then sat down for a dump.

I've seen a woman when i was sitting on a coach and she was looking for her handbag for the whole time, she even got up to ask the driver.

She was constantly wiping her hands with a tissue and i couldn't realize why. It was only when she got off that i saw under the seat a load of puke that she'd been rustling around in and she didn't even bring a bag on board!

A kid (also on a coach, i think i was helping with a school trip) felt ill and he tried to keep his puke in so hard that it came out from UNDER HIS EYES, and i am sure some came out of his ears. Now that was disgusting.

I have to agree with Lewis about Bangkok, we took the tour from our hotel which was directly on the river (The Orchid Sheraton hotel) and it was disgusting, but there were still fish there an children played in their own waste! They even looked happy!

I was in a changing room once with a guy from work after a game of tennis. There was this old bloke there and he was smiling. When he started to get changed Stu said to me (look at that guy), it took me a while to realize that this guy had huge balls but no dick! Sick i know but it was weird?!?!

I once saw a child die. He was hanging on the frame of some cricket nets (ya know with big metal poles about 5m high) when one slipped out of its fixing and as he fell, hit him on the head and smashed his skull. I was one of the first people there but he was already dead, his legs were also shattered (the bones had just disintegrated) because he landed with his legs stretched and brittle. According to the doctor he wasn't killed instantly, but actually lay for a few seconds in agony because when he got hit we saw his arms were still moving but then lay still.

I also saw once a couple having sex on a train, they were about 50 or 60!

EGGD

blink182

Thu May 31, 2001 9:39 am

Alright alright alright, that was just me being immature. GOCAPS16 described urinal cakes.
Hmm... I can't think of the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in public. If i can figure it out, i will type it.
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

seven_fifty7

Thu May 31, 2001 10:25 am

Funny how no one here picked up on how the little boy's father had his backed turned while the poor child was trying to urinate "all by himself." What parent would be so distracted like that? Did the dumbass daddy ever think to not let his eyes off of his own child? Who knows? A molester coulda swooped upon the child and kidnapped him.

And those deodorizers (or "cakes" as you guys are calling them) are poisonous.

More profound than the "yuck" factor is the stupidity of the kid's negligent pappa.

Shame on the creep.

AerLingus

Thu May 31, 2001 11:51 am

God, I can't imagine the kind of parasite that kid ended up with!!!

Anyway, the most disgusting thing I have seen was a homeless guy haranguing and ranting at a bunch of Japanese tourists downtown. It was actually more HILARIOUS because, at first they were scared (and rightly so...) but then they started trying to get their pictures taken.
I can just imagine them going home and showing their family these pictures "And there we are with a homeless American with paranoid schizophrenia..."
Get your patchouli stink outta my store!

Adam84

Thu May 31, 2001 7:20 pm

Well this wasnt necessarily in public but it was quite gross and I had the joy of helping clean it up. I was at work and apparently a "lady" didnt make it to the toilet in time and she had the runs lets say. It was all over the floor, the toilet, on the wall and it was just gross. I had the joy of helping another employee cleaning it up (with plenty of bleach and latex gloves). It took us about 45 minutes to clean it up, well I was feeling nauseous the rest of the day. They didnt give us any extra pay and they wouldnt let us leave early. Ok cleaning up human feces is not in a cashier/guest services job description.

EGGD

Thu May 31, 2001 8:23 pm

Well, i just read Adam84's story while eating a Crosse and Blackwell Snack Stop. I shouldn't have.

But it has reminded me of something.

While on a camp with a group from the Youth Correction clinic we stopped at a Manor House with various daytime activitys.

At night everyone went to bed in 2 rooms, Some kid went out to the toilet and did a dump. But after he'd finished he realized there was no toilet roll! So in a desperate attempt to avoid skid marks in his pants he wiped his butt on everything.

there was shit on the shower head, walls, Towel racks, Toilet flush everything!

That was DISGUSTING.

EGGD

An-225

Fri Jun 01, 2001 1:28 am

Oh, I just remembered. When I worked as a security in the library at CU Boulder we busted some dude who was 65 years old whacking off in public. Now that's rather disgusting.

I guess he was keeping it in shape.  Big thumbs up
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.