McVeigh Case: The End?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 9:46 pm

Did you guys saw the report saying that when Timothy McVeigh died during the execution, his eyes were still open.

Now, In Chinese traditions, when someone died when his/her eyes open, it means that the person who died is "PROTESTING", because they brings their "anger" when they died.

I think McVeigh is "PROTESTING" that the justice is unfair. Because FBI didn't give the missing documents to the court. I guess he think that was unfair. May be those documents DID includes the other suspects of the bombing.

I'm not standing at McVeigh's side, the reason why I post this message because I think something is wrong, because McVeigh died with his eyes open

Trvlr

RE: McVeigh Case: The End?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 9:52 pm

McVeigh said he was ready to die before he even knew about the false documents. He wasn't all that enthusiastic about crucifying the FBI for their mistake and launching a genuine appeals process, otherwise he probably would still be alive today.

Um, and don't get all to worked up over the Chinese tradition thing. I doubt it had much to do with the way McVeigh died...

Aaron G.

RE: McVeigh Case: The End?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 10:00 pm

Trvir, I guess you are right.  Smile