1) People who only care about improving their own status in life, no matter what it does to other people.
2) People who don't understand what the term "SOCIETY" means, and therefore are not willing to do things that help society (see #1)
3) People who don't understand that there is no such thing as "personal responsibility" and that society is just as big a factor as the individual.
4) EXTREMISTS! People who think only in black and white: "liberal OR republican" black OR white, my way OR your way.... Arrggh!!
5) Religious types who refuse to accept proven scientific facts, and have no concept of how to properly use logic in an argument.
6) People who think technology is a bad thing; scientific research is a bad thing; genetic modification is a bad thing....go back to the dark ages where you belong.
7) People who are easily offended and/or otherwise overly emotional.
8) People who try to "fight the power", dress like punks, etc. then claim "we're just showing our individuality! Why can't people respect that!??" -- Why can't you respect that we're tired of whiny white kids who think they have something important to say?
9) ANYBODY who puts ANY obligations on me that I do not agree to.
10) People who think being a hypocrite is a bad thing. (Hypocracy only arises because of disregard for my #4 point.)
11) People who make long lists expousing all their attitudes and feelings in the belief that others are actually interested.