SSTjumbo
Topic Author

What's Going On With WWF, WCW, And Ecw?

Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:18 pm

I think Ren41 is about the only other wrestling fan on airliners.net besides me. I saw on rajahwwf.com that there is now WWF, WCW, and ECW instead of WWF and WCW. Could anyone tell me what is going on here? I'm starting to think though to think that WWF will have smackdown, WCW will have raw, and ECW will have sunday night heat. However, I really don't know. If this is the case with WWFE, this is the best thing that has ever happened to pro wrestling fans!
I don't know, so this is my signature.

KROC

RE: What's Going On With WWF, WCW, And Ecw?

Tue Jul 10, 2001 8:09 pm

I am a HUGE wrestling fan,a nd will jump at the chance to discuss it. Last night on Raw, Paul Hyman Joined together with all the ex-ECW wrestlers taht were inteh WWF and WCW, and cut a promo talking smack about both of them. Raw's main event saw a 20 man tag match, 10 from ECW and 5 from each of the WWF and WCW. It was a cluster, but yet another swerved happened, as the ECW wrestlers with Paul Hyman, joined together with Shane-O-Mac, and WCW. The 15 men then slaughtered the WWF team. Vince then came out, and was crying, then in yet another swerve, Shane announced the new owner of ECW.....Stephine McMahon-Helmsley. It was a great show. If you missed it, I suggest trying to watch the recap shows this weekend, or read an internet report of the full show. Any questions, feel free to email me.

Mike C

c72

RE: What's Going On With WWF, WCW, And Ecw?

Wed Jul 11, 2001 4:24 am

Another huge wrestling mark here too!!! I missed most of RAW last night and got home right before the end and saw the whole WWF. WCW, ECW angle going on!!! Storylines should get VERY interesting now!