FlagshipAZ
Topic Author

TV Movie - The Day The Earth Moved.

Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:21 am

I saw this good movie on TV the other night..."The Day The Earth Moved." From 1974, with Jackie Cooper, Cleavon Little & Stella Stevens. It's about an aerial land surveyors firm that has special films that can foresee an earthquake. My question is, what kind of aircraft are they using in the movie?? It's either a Beech, Howard or Lockheed. For those who haven't seen it, it's a twin-piston engined, twin-tailed, tri-cycle gear aircraft. Nice looking piece of machinery too. Some great footage of the aircraft taking off on a highway. Any replys & answers welcome. Regards.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Ben Franklin

PanAm747

RE: TV Movie - The Day The Earth Moved.

Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:37 am

Pan Am:The World's Most Experienced Airline - P(oor) S(ailor's) A(irline): San Diego's Hometown Airline-Catch Our Smile!

FlagshipAZ
Topic Author

RE: TV Movie - The Day The Earth Moved.

Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:29 am

Nope. While it's an excellent site regarding the cast & crew of the show, it made no reference to what kind of aircraft was used in the film. I searched all options on that site. Still no answers. Thanks for the reply. Regards.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Ben Franklin