Definition Of A Trip Report (add Stuff)

Thu Jul 26, 2001 2:53 pm

I think it's time that we should find a definition for a trip report.
There's so many inappropriate things posted int he trip reports forum but they don't get deleted.

So how about this ?

1. Post a trip report after you have returned from a trip.
2. Do NOT post "What can I expect ...?" posts.
3. Do NOT post "Do you want to hear this report"-just post it. We're all into aviation so we want to hear it.
4. Do NOT post "Have you ever been on ... or What do you think of ..." - these belong into the civil aviation forum.
5. I think the most important one is that you do NOT post "Upcoming trip report" - post it when you're back.

Maybe some of you could add some things or comment.
Best regards,
B737-700

RE: Definition Of A Trip Report (add Stuff)

Fri Jul 27, 2001 1:59 am

No comments ?

SSTjumbo

Fri Jul 27, 2001 2:05 am

Make it look like a trip report and tell everyone everything about the trip. I'll accept opinions too! Big grin
I don't know, so this is my signature.

shamrock104

Fri Jul 27, 2001 3:36 am

B737-700,

I think you have a really selfish attitute to the Trip Report forum, like you own it or something. It is up to the individual who contributes to decide wheather or not he/she wants to write an Upcoming Trip Report contribution. You are in no position bully them into thinking this is wrong. I will agree with you on one point, people should just write the trip reports, yes, as you said, we are all interested.

Fri Jul 27, 2001 3:45 pm

Shamrock104, I think some people should just read the rules Johan set up, before posting in there because basically I just wrote these down.
Of course I added some stuff, which is my personal opinion (along with others by the way which can frequently be read as an answer to such a post).

What I'm trying to say is, that there's alot of stuff in the trip reports forum that should be posted in the general-aviation forum.

BTW I invited you to add stuff to my proposal. So next time you might just do that instead of insulting me.