hustler

Quick Question Everyone...

Sat Aug 04, 2001 5:38 am

Is it me or can this place get real f'in boring sometimes. Gosh. I haven't seen a good post around here for a while. I think that's a sign for me to leave and come back in a couple of days. Maybe then I wil find something good.

What do you guys think?

...Hustler.

JetService

RE: Quick Question Everyone...

Sat Aug 04, 2001 5:40 am

Hustler, what types of post usually capture your attention?
"Shaddap you!"

OO-VEG

Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:19 am

It can be quite boring at the Non-aviation forum.
Especially this post is boring..  Wink/being sarcastic

hustler

Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:27 am

You're right. This post is boring!!!

Jetservice,
Anything that has life to it. Anything about shit that happens to people.

Western727

Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:40 am

I think that's a sign for me to leave and come back in a couple of days. Maybe then I wil find something good.

Yes, and thank you for reminding me that I need to find some other diversion than airliners.net. I spend way to much time here.

Jack @ AUS

trickijedi

Sat Aug 04, 2001 8:36 am

Hustler,

Well, think about it, these posts revolve around from good ones to mediocre ones to bad ones and then back to the good ones again. I think that it's good to check in once in a while and see what kinds of questions are being asked and answered. What I like about the non-aviation forum (or Airliners.net in general) is that we ask each other questions that we wouldn't normally ask in our everyday lives. And we're all complete strangers!!! I mean, it's not like I can ask someone, "Excuse me, I don't know you but I was wondering if you could give me your list of the top ten German-made red sportscars while we're waiting for the train." That guy would probably tell me to take that question and shove it. I think that, for the most part, all of the questions here are pretty valid and answerable, even though they may not attract everyone's attention. So just wait for it's rotation but don't lose faith in it's quality.

One man's garbage is another one's treasure.

Peace,
tricki
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

hustler

Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:14 am

Hey tricki. I like that anology. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. True to that.

...Hustler.

trickijedi

Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:19 am

Word!  Big grin
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!