Matt D
Topic Author

Hey Superfly Part III

Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:55 pm

When are you going to post the pictures that we took at SJC a few weeks ago? There was the one, where we pointed our cameras at each other, and took pictures of ourselves....taking pictures of ourselves. And then there was the little cupcake we pondered about. Have you talked to Richard? What about the picture he took of both of us? We MUST post the pix from that day! I'm just waiting to get my pix back. I haven't had a chance to pick them up. Plus I have to find a new "web host" to post them on, since Photopoint now charges to link pix w/other websites.

Lastly, have you looked at any more r/r equipment? Like I told you when we were at SJC, next time you come to LA, I'll take you to those two places I told you about. You'll have a field day!

RE: Hey Superfly Part III

Sat Aug 04, 2001 11:49 pm

I heard about those, and I wanna see them too. Big grin

Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

Mon Aug 06, 2001 2:24 pm

Hey Matt D, I was away camping this weekend.
I'll get my photos developed this week. I've been kind of lazy with the photos. I want to have them for the next gathering this Saturday at SFO.
I need to make a trip to LA sometime before the year is up. I have some 1960s jazz reel to reel tapes coming pretty soon that I bidded off of ebay.  Smokin cool
Bring back the Concorde

Tue Aug 07, 2001 9:15 am

Hey superfly!!!!

I'm baack! Now what you gonna do about it? Big grin