TWFirst Volume Xxiv

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:03 pm

Aloha everyone and welcome to TWFirst volume XXIV!!

I sure hope I got the numerals right!!

Ahhh....well I am back from my trip to Yellowstone and it was absolutely fantastic. Perhaps sometime in this volume I'll tell you all a bit about the trip.

Anyway, I would like each and every one the the remaining TWFirst memvers to make and effort to restore these volumes to their former glory. I really would.

The last volume took forever to complete, and had an average rating of two start.

People we can do better than this!! Big grin We can!! We TWFirst veterans Can! We TWFirst newbies can!!! Everone, let the party remain, spice it up, bring it back.

Let this volume be the one that restores us to our former glory. Forum members unite, the fate of the TWfirst volumes, is in your hands.....make it happen......

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

Joona

RE: TWFirst Volume Xxiv

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:06 pm

FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!

Joona
1740 days idle. Beat that.

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:06 pm

Haahaa, the previous is still in 297

Joona  Smokin cool

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:07 pm

Get your fat ass here. We're going noe!

Joona

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:08 pm

Thanks joona, see you in the next volume perhaps tomorrow!!

See me right here right now  Big thumbs up

Joona

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:09 pm

Congratulations Aloha, you made it 300.

Joona

PRevious volume=300.

I took care of it.

Well I need to go now, I will have interesting details of my Yellowstone trip tomorrow.

Admin: Please to not DELETE TWFrist volume XXIII, so I can copy what I posted there, to here. Big grin

Joona

I'm probably going to Shell soon.

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:10 pm

Hi Joona!!!! Big grin

I re-arranged my respected users list. Aw hell, I'm posting my yellowstone trip report right now, hold on...

aloha

Would You Like To Hear About My Trip?

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:14 pm

Aloha is back from yellowstone!!!

Man oh man I would give my right arm to live there.and I thought Hawaii was beautiful. Came home Sunday, what a shitty town this is.  Sad

Ah well, the drive up was okay. Listened to Phil (Collins) all the way up, which was enjoyable at the very least! Got past Ashton and the flood of memories came back. See, I aven't been to yellowstone since I was ten or twelve, so I've forgotten alot. But anyways, as we got up the Ashton hill all the pines closed in and the entire landscape was transformed. Suddenly Idaho looked beautiful. Then we hit the construction.  Wow!

UUggghh! We were delayed two hours by the construction, but it was worth it. The sun began to set behind the Bitterroot Range, and the sky turned from blue to a splash of purple and pink. Oh and the pink. you could see the Grand Tetons rising up to the Southeast, we were in a traffic jam (because of the construction) between Last Chance and Mack's in. My God those Tetons are beautiful, especially when the full moon is rising over the largest Teton and the sky is pink as it was. Big grin

Got into West Yellowstone VERY late. that place has changed so much you wouldn't believe! There's like a million more hotels than there were in my childhood memories.  Wow!

We were in a cabin near the entrance into West Yellowstone. The semi-trucks kept me awake all night as the cabin is right next to US Highway 20. But I did finally fall asleep and dreamt abotu women. (Nothing sexual, mind you )  Wink/being sarcastic

Next day, had a HUGE pancake breakfast at the Running Bear Restaurant (Good), and stocked up on soda pop and snacks at the Associated Grocery Store a block off Canyon St. then we went into the park.

There was a line at the West Entrance, but the change of scenery was immediate, and even waiting in a line of cars was pretty darn enjoyable. Big grin

Once past, we entered the Park and passed the fishing areas. Just before Mt. Jackson we encountered a herd of about 115 Elk, on the FIRST DAY!! Needless to say I emptied a roll of pictures.

Drove on past Mt. Haynes, turned LEFT at Madison Junction and went on up to Norris Geyser Basin. Took the loop trail. I forget the name but it wasn't the Porcelain Basin trail, it was the other one. Anyway me and my sister really enjoyed that one, but it was HOT AS HELL. It was 1:15 PM when we finally finished the loop and left Norris, but not before someone put their hand in a thermal pool on the Porcelain loop.  Wow!

My God people are INCREDIBLY stupid, and this was a 30-year old woman too. God.

ANYWAY, as soon as we left Norris we turned left yet again (North) and started on our way to Mammoth hot springs.

Now let me tell you, as soon as you get past Norris on your way to Mammoth, the scenery get's WILDLY beautiful. I mean there is NOTHING else like it. I'll decline to describe it all, but let's just say you shouldn't miss it when you go to Yellowstone.

However as you approach Mammoth, it get's very dry, and you find yourself in Grassland. At Mammoth, sage brush desert. We only stopped in Mammoth for a bite to eat and for a toilet. (Everything but the Chili or Chili dog sucks, and there's a huge line for the bathrooms)

Anyways, the boardwalk at Mammoth is no longe worth you time. They had an earthquake up there a while back, and all the water has dried up. So unless your impressed with colored rock, just eat and continue on you way!

We continued East towards Tower-Roosevelt. You cross a huge bridge (the view is spectacular), and once past that, you are again in a beautiful pine forest.

I got a wild hair up my arse to try the Blacktail Plateau Drive. DON'T DO IT!! I was in a 1991 Toyota Tercel. Lemme tell ya they are not a good off-road vehicle. I forgot to thech the key on our Yellowstone map and thought the drive was PAVED. NO!!! It is not!!  Wow!

Avoid the Blacktail Plateau Drive. It was 6 miles of creeping along at ten miles per hour, one-way, with large rocks in the road scraping the belly of your car, bumpy as hell, and just not worth it.

The Drive comes out near the Petrified Tree. Go see the petrified tree.

OK, now that we're done with the Petrified Tree, we go to see Tower Fall. Again I had that wild hair. I went to the lookout for the fall, alright, but I also decided to take the trail to the bottom.

THE TRAIL TO THE BASE OF TOWER FALL IS WORTH IT!! IT REALLY IS!!!!

In .6 miles you descend 1,000ft to the base of the falls. Once the path loops around at the bottom, you find yourself in a huge amphitheatre with moss growing on the rock walls, the thunder of the waterfall, boulders as large as couches, and a rushing river. Look up, the pinnacles of rock you saw at the lookout are WAY above you. You definitely feel that 1,000 feet you descended.  Big grin

Now I make the stupid mistake of RUNNING back up the trail. I was in a hurry as we had to be to Lake Yellowstone at a certain time, so I ran .6 miles and ascended 1,000 feet. I had altitude problems and you better believe it. I had to sit down, ever muscle in my body ached and I, for a minute, thought that I was about to have a heart attack.

And then I thought of you guys, and thought that I have to live because no-one would tell you all that I ha apssed away and you all would wonder where I was. So Airliners.net gave me the will to live.  Big thumbs up

Seriously though, I should not have ran up that, I did come close to having a problem and I'm glad that I didn't.

OK, next was Canyon Villiage. First we drove into Inspration Point. Nice, but not orth it. At least, not worth it once you see Artist Point. We went there next and the view was MUCH better!!

OK, now we were in a hurry to get to Lake Yellowstone. We got there and checked into the Lake Lodge, which is a very beautiful place!!

However the dinner buffet smells horrible, but it tastes OK. I had the Teriyaki Stir Fry. It smelled like crap. It tasted bland. But when you put ALOT of Kikoman Soy Sauce on it, it tastes GREAT!!!!

After dinner we checked into our cabin, whcih was very, very nice. But they are always out of ice, and they ask you do not fill up your cooler with ice. So that was a bummer.

Once checked in, I wnet down, camera in hand, to the beach of Lake Yellowstone, and what a great beach it was. The moon was up and the sky was purple, and, as it was, it turned the lake to turquoise. I sat on the beach just inches from where the water was gently lapping the shoreline, and looked out over the lake. I don't know how long I was like that. The water just really captivated me. You're just mezmorized with the beauty of it all, it was very fantastic.  Love

And it got darker......

And I sat up and walked along the beach, southward, on the West Shore. I walked and walked and walked till I came to some large lava rocks. I sat on one and looked at the lake again. It was darker now and the moon was now doing it's work with the lake. Out in the middle of the lake, were three pools of moonlight, each a different brightness than the others. And extending from them to the shoreline, to me, was a reflected beam of moonlight. It was a beautiful sight that I'll never forget. I also have alot of pictures, you'll see them as soon as they develop.  Big grin

I dreamt of girls and mountains that night.

Next day, we drove down the West Thumb and had breakfast. Saw the Mud Volcano and West Thumb Geyser basin on the way. I love the Lake.

After breakfast, we drove to Old Faithful. As was our luck, we got there just after she had gone off, so I had an hour to explore the other geysers of Black Sand and Upper geyser basin. So I took the boardwalk. Went through the springs areas, crossed a couple of bridged, but the good stuff starts at Castle Geyser. I never saw her erupt but she's neat. Coming from Castle Geyser on the boardwalk, you cross a bridge on the river, and are met with a waterrfall of turquoise water. It comes from Sawmill Geyser, just up the path, probably yellowstone's most fantastic geyser. you have to see it for yourself, but Sawmil has a unique personality all it's own. I spent four hours just watching sawmill, the fscination never ends. Big grin

At this point I went back to see old faithful erupt, and then we left. We drove all the way to Mack's Inn Idaho where we took in a dinner show production of Oklahome. In the preshow entertainment, I had a very lovely young lady sing to me. This was the first time it ever happened to me and needless to say, my heart skipped a beat or two. She's a aspiring young singer, age 18, by the name of Ashley. I bought her CD and I hope she makes it as far as she hopes, she's very talented and I just love her.  Love

We got back to West Yellowstone late that night. I slept well, no dreams.

Next day was Saturday. We had breakfast at the 3 bears (VERY GOOD) and then took in the Hot Rod parade and bought me an expensive winter coat.

We went back to Old Faithful and I spent another four hours watching Sawmill Geyser. Keep in mind you do not have to WAIt four hourse, Sawmill is CONSTANTLY erupting, I am saying you can spend four hours just watching it.  Smile

This is a long post so I'll hurry up an end it.

That day I also made it all the way to Morning Glory Pool, explored Biscuit Basin, Midway Basin, and the foutain Paint Pots, and came back to our hotel in West Yellowstone.

The next day was sunday. Had breakfast at the hotel, went to see an IMAX showing of "Yellowstone" (Fantastic), bought souvenirs, and left for home. Stopped in Ashton for a toilet. Ashton is depressing, all of the pine trees are gone and you're on cattle land again. YUCK.
Drove back to Idaho Falls, and had lunch at 3PM. From there, drove back to Pocatello and it was all over.  Sad

So there is my Yellowstone trip. I hope you ejoyed reading it!!! I'm back so I am available for discussion.

Aloha AhiAhi and goodbye,

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:18 pm

That's it, goodnight!!! Big grin

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:19 pm

Aw darn I just noticed all my typos in the opening post. I am so sorry for that.  Sad

Goodnight,

BH346

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:31 pm

Just got my Delta tickets to Florida in the mail today, I can't wait until November for the trip! First time on Delta and the MD-88, 767-400, and the 737-800! Big thumbs up
The planes I will fly on:

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © John Kelley

Click for large version

Photo © Miguel Snoep

Click for large version

Photo © David Knudsen

Click for large version

Photo © Matt Lave

BH346
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

Western727

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:37 pm

Big old Sports Center BOOOYAAAA goin' out to all ya'll.
Jack @ AUS

N400QX

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:50 pm

Did the Mariners win tonight?

50 games over .500.. woohoo!

OH-LZA

Tue Aug 07, 2001 12:52 pm

I'm off to bed now' it's 0652AM and i've been up all night.

Zulu Alpha

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:34 pm

I can see N400QX is getting addicted to TWFirst Volumes just like N312RC. Hehe, conservatives  Big thumbs up

I can see Mr. Hairyass is also addicted to these. He just is afraid to show it so he rarely posts here.

Joona

BH346

Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:36 pm

I'd like to welcome fellow conservatives into the TWFirst volumes.

BH346

Joona

Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:37 pm

I am an independant.

Joona  Smokin cool

RE: First Anniversary

Tue Aug 07, 2001 2:16 pm

A reminder:

The first anniversary of these threads is about two weeks away on August 23.

Aloha737-200,

Nice trip report.  Big thumbs up

BH346,

Topic: RE: Favourite Type Of Dog

Username: CstarU
Posted 08-07-01 02:36 and read 41 times.

Thank God! Akitas can't testify in court.  Big grin

regards,

Juice
 Big grin

I was referring to Nicole Brown Simpson's dog. It's an Akita and was present at the crime scene.

DeltaRNOmd-80

Tue Aug 07, 2001 2:35 pm

Hey!! Did you get banned after I did? B/c i got back in my having a different iP or somthing, and you went' in there. Just wondering. Anywho.

--Derek
(and no, i dont have an attitude problem)

pgh234

Tue Aug 07, 2001 3:16 pm

Okay, guess I am a newbie here. Only been here for about a month. What is a TWFirst volume?? How did it originate?? And I am guessing that the magic number is 300 responses and after that it deletes? Pleeze share this info with me and my fellow newbies. O well, it is 2:12 AM and I am off to bed.

pgh234

iflycoach

Tue Aug 07, 2001 3:43 pm

Whoever was going to do Twfirst Survivor Epsiode II The Mountains Strike Back better get their ass in the mountains!

iflycoach

Tue Aug 07, 2001 3:44 pm

This message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
myself, mycompany, my friends, or my cat; Don't quote me on that;
Don't quote me on anything; All rights reserved; You may distribute
this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; Terms are
subject to change without notice; Illustrations are slightly enlarged
to show detail; Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is
unintentional and purely coincidental; Do not remove this disclaimer
under penalty of law; Hand wash only, Tumble dry on low heat; Do not
bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; Your mileage may vary; No
substitutions allowed; Offer good for a limited time only; This
message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted;
Caveat emptor; Message is provided "as is" without any warranties;
Reader assumes full responsibility; An equal opportunity message; No
shoes, no shirt, no message; Quantities are limited while supplies
last; If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them
yourself, but return to an authorized service center; Read at your own
risk; Parental advisory - explicit lyrics; Text may contain explicit
materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is
advised; Keep away from sunlight; Keep away from pets and small
children; Limit one-per-family please; No money down; No purchase
necessary; You need not be present to win; Some assembly required;
Batteries not included; Instructions are included; Action figures
sold separately; No preservatives added; Slippery when wet; Safety
goggles may be required during use; Sealed for your protection, Do not
read if safety seal is broken; Call before you dig; Not liable for
damages arising from use or misuse; For external use only; If rash,
irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; Read
only with proper ventilation; Avoid extreme temperatures and store in
a cool dry place; Keep away from open flames; Avoid contact with eyes
and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; Do not puncture, incinerate, or
store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; Do not place near a flammable or
magnetic source; Smoking this message could be hazardous to your
health; Reading is addictive; No salt, MSG, artificial color or
flavoring added; If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms
persist, consult a physician; May cause drowsiness, alcohol may
intensify this effect; Read with food; Use caution when operating
a car or dangerous machinery; Possible penalties for early withdrawal;
Offer valid only at participating sites; Slightly higher west of the
Rockies; Allow four to six weeks for delivery; Must be 18 to read;
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear; Use of this message is
governed by the terms and conditions of the Bank and Messageholder
Agreement received by the Messageholder. Message remains the property
of the Bank and must be returned on request. Disclaimer does not cover
misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic
eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect,
damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or
unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or
altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts,
sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in
this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or
taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item,
falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or
projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets,
shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of
X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); Other
restrictions may apply; Contest ends 12-31-2001.

Turbolet

Tue Aug 07, 2001 6:42 pm

Good morning, Gozo here!!
It's a lovely sunny day here with only a few clouds. It's hot, but a wind is blowing.
By the way, my first post in this volume!!
Have fun everyone!
-turbolet

OH-LZA

Tue Aug 07, 2001 11:30 pm

Good 'morning' i woke up 30min ago at 5PM.

Zulu Alpha

BH346

Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:18 am

Hey guys, I'm about to on my solo flight from Wichita to Seattle.  Big grin Oh, boy, I'm gonna go over a lot of mountains. Gee whiz, I wonder who's gonna be the next TWFirst survivor?  Big grin

BH346

BH346

TWFirst Suvivor Part II

Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:20 am

And if someone thinks I'm really gonna fly, this is just the beginning of the TWFirst survivor. I'm not really gonna fly.

BH346

BH346

Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:21 am

CstarU, oh I see, I didn't know that!  Big thumbs up Funny!

BH346

EGGD

Wed Aug 08, 2001 2:21 am

Hey dudes.

Haven't been participating recently, because A.net is f*cked on my Comp.

I have a feeling i know the problem though, NTL won't let me send so much information anymore.

So i need Broadband.

I'll add that to my list of problems

Have fun and keep up the tradition until i get broadband.

So long

Dan (jackin off)

Turbolet

Wed Aug 08, 2001 4:44 am

That's the ship I'll be taking on Friday on my way for my looooooong vacation. I'll be away till 13th September.
That makes it quite long. I'll make it a point to jack off regularly though  Laugh out loud.
And I'll visit the LKKU airport museum and try to take some pics... maybe I have a 1/1000000000 chance that one out of 20 will get accepted.
-turbolet

N312RC

Wed Aug 08, 2001 5:08 am

Hello folks,

405PM EST in Detroit

Current Temp: 97F
Current Heat Index: 108F

Welcome to the dog days of summer.
N/A

OH-LZA

Wed Aug 08, 2001 6:17 am

Here's the weather of my hometown:

Enter a City or US Zip:

Zulu Alpha

iflycoach

Wed Aug 08, 2001 7:31 am

Go find your own weather applet!

Wed Aug 08, 2001 8:13 am

Great day of flying!!! Big grin Well sort of. I decided to fly an ex Aerolineas Argentinas DC-8-30 from St. Thomas all the way to Bogota.  Big thumbs up Mmmmmm.............. Anyways I created a hurricane near Barbados and ran headlong into it, winds aloft at 199kts. Stalled my plane and, cough, fell 20,000 feet. Recovered just befor ehitting the water, but not before running out of fuel. See, emergency procedures called for a fuel dump on the stall. So, at 1,000 ft above sea level, I did my best to use my remaining speed to make it back to Grantley Adams Int'l. Just off the coastline, perhaps on mile at the most, I stalled, I hit full flaps, fast.  Wow! Needless to say my airspeed dropped from 115 kts to a mere 94 kts, I hit the water at 82 kts, with empty tanks, approximately 1/4 of a mile offshore. The impact was a shock, knocked my co-pilot unconscious, but I managed to free him from the restraint as the cockpit filled with water and went under. Most of the pax, those that were not injured, wer near the back of the plane when I wrestled open the cockpit door. The head FA, a very attractive young lady, was badly beat up from the crash. Apparently she had been helping the pax get into safety postitions when we hit, and had not made it back to her jupmseat. Upon checking, she had a broken leg.  Sad So with the co-pilot in one arm and the FA in the other, I called upon another FA to help open up the aft exit door. The plane was filling with water fast, and using my judgement, I estimated the surrounding water to be around 100 feet deep. The door was stuck, obviously a result of warping from the shock of impact. Using all my strength, I began to ram up against the unlatched door. With the help of a few others, the door came loose. By this time, several fishing boats were making their way to the accident, easily noticable at out tail was still well above the water. As the boats got closer, I began to motion people to jump from the now slowly sinking airplane. I was the last one off. As the plane emptied, I noticed to my extreme sorrow that one of us did not make it.  Crying I jumped from the plane, the door was now nearly 15 feet above the water, not a long jump, or so it appeared, until a jumped. At this point, everything goes black. I am writing to you from the hosptial in Bridgetown. It seems I have suffered a minor injury to my head and neck, but other than that, I should be fine tomorrow.  Smile Lesson to you all- nevery fly a fully-loaded DC-8-30 into the heart of the worst hurricane in world history, never. Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic "The above story is a dramatization, false in all parts. Any resemblance to any real event of this nature is unintentional and purely coincidential. The events described did not actually occur to the author. The author devised none of this story from other works, both in literature and film. This dramatization was not meant to resemble Airport 77 in any way, shape or form. All rights reserved, copyright 2001. If you intend to sue me for use of false information, well you can just kiss my ass. Thank you."

OH-LZA

Wed Aug 08, 2001 8:30 am

Iflycoach

Nice Warning!

You don't own the copyright for that applet so i can use it freely  Laugh out loud.

Zulu Alpha

iflycoach

Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:08 am

I didn't say you couldn't use it I said GO FIND YOUR OWN!

N312RC

Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:50 am

Where the hell did everyone go??? Its 2:46AM Sweden time (a.net time) and 8:46PM EST... COME ON AMERICA, where are you!
N/A

OH-LZA

Wed Aug 08, 2001 11:20 am

Off to bed now it's 0520AM here in Finland.

Iflycoach

This is the only applet i know, i'm sorry if i've offended you in any way.

Zulu Alpha

BH346

Wed Aug 08, 2001 11:24 am

I can't wait for my solo flight! I will be leaving around 10:00AM tomorrow. I can't wait to see all those mountains! I'll bring my laptop computer to tell you guys about it in-flight. I just got wireless internet, too.  Big grin
(This stuff is not true. This is the TWFirst survivor)

BH346

Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:07 pm

Im so bored..my girlfriend is on vacition so i have nothing to do ugh.. oh well atleast i get to leave friday to fo to the CART race in mid ohio. wohoo. I just got a job at mcdonalds, its not that bad, i just have to figure out what i want to do with my money

Eric

N312RC

Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:10 pm

Are Finns nocturnal? How come every Finn I know sleeps during the day and is awake all night long?
N/A

N312RC

Wed Aug 08, 2001 2:56 pm

151AM EST.. 84F out with a heat index of 90F, still!

Im trying to pull a "Finn" aka "all-nighter"

Oh I know Eric, looks like your just gonna have to play with yourself in the hay for a week. Big grin
N/A

Turbolet

Wed Aug 08, 2001 8:27 pm

http://www.maltaweather.com should give you the weather here without me bothering to write  Laugh out loud. Anyway, I'll soon be leaving, tomorrow is my last day at the computer *sob* *sob*.
-turbolet

Wed Aug 08, 2001 8:42 pm

Hi!!! It's 1:42am in Hawaii right now and the temperatures are in the low 80's. Gotta love it!!!  Smile Btw - welcome back Aloha from your vacation.

OH-LZA

Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:31 pm

N312RC

No, it's just me and Joona Big grin. And i need to start sleeping normally bcoz hell starts after a week.

Zulu Alpha

OH-LZA

Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:32 pm

and BTW i woke up at 1130AM today, i had forgot to switch my cellphone off and my dad called me.

Zulu Alpha

Joona

Wed Aug 08, 2001 10:47 pm

Up yers...11:30 AM..muahahaahah

N312RC, you need to sleep around 8 AM - 6 PM to do a good all-nighter. Otherwise you are just gonna fell asleep.

Joona

twa

Wed Aug 08, 2001 11:33 pm

Yo wassup guyz>? I lost my Virginity yesterday to my girlfriend. I cant believe I stayed a Virgin for 17 years.

Wheres Lindy, He will be proud of what I did yesterday  Smile

TWA

BH346

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:01 am

Okay, I'm getting into the plane right now, starting the engine.

BH346