airlinelover

Favorite Kind Of Cat..

Wed Aug 08, 2001 1:47 pm

I think that the cat lovers are being left out with that "Favorite dog" post, so this is for the cat lovers!!

I like thae grey Tiget Tabbys..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

Delta777-XXX

RE: Favorite Kind Of Cat..

Wed Aug 08, 2001 1:50 pm

I like that white tiger thing that you only see on TV.

Hank  Big thumbs up

airlinelover

Wed Aug 08, 2001 1:51 pm

Of couse, there's the "OTHER" kind, but we won't go there! LOL!!!
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

Wed Aug 08, 2001 1:51 pm

We used to have one of those Egyptian hairless cats. Very cool. Probably my favorite kind of cat. I think the are called a Sphynx or somthing.

Twotterwrench

Wed Aug 08, 2001 3:28 pm

My favorite kind of cat is any kind that is squished under my tires!!! DEATH TO KITTIES!!!!

lewis

Wed Aug 08, 2001 4:58 pm

I like Ankara and Siamese cats, although I hate cats in general.

JAL

Wed Aug 08, 2001 10:02 pm

I like the rare white tigers.

Eric
Work Hard But Play Harder

L-188

Wed Aug 08, 2001 10:12 pm

The model D-8 bulldozer
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

flight152

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:55 am

I have a persian at home, my favortie type.

airlinelover

RE: Twotter

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:42 am

That was NOT needed..  Pissed

Chris

Mr Spaceman

RE: Cats

Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:31 am

Hi there. I have 2 Brown Tabbies (Rex & Trigger), and a Russian Blue (Blue). My girlfriend has a orange & white Tabby mix (Topher). We all live together and get along just fine.

Cats are COOL. They just lay around and sleep. All you have to do is feed them and watch them attack each other!

By the way, my favorite dog could BITE all their heads off with one chomp!

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

CPDC10-30

RE: Cats

Thu Aug 09, 2001 4:23 am

My favoutrite type of cat is any calm one that doesn't run wild at the drop of a hat. I've also known attack-cats which viciously bite and scratch at random.

Superfly

Thu Aug 09, 2001 6:07 am

I am not a big cat fan. My favorite 'kind' of cat would be deleted if I posted a picture of it.

Now this right here is an awsome cat! Big grin

1969 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Convertible.

A Cougar is a cat, right?  Smile

Socks Clinton was a pretty cool cat too.  Smokin cool
Bring back the Concorde

Starship

Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:11 am

I am partial to Abyssinians and have one called Shadow. He sits here next to the keyboard and watches what goes on on the monitor, or generally just gets in the way.

The following comes from the Abyssinians.org website:

What Is An Abyssinian Cat?

The Cats Of Egypt Abyssinians and Egyptian Maus do have something in common. They are both natural breeds of domesticated cats, and are believed to have originated from Egypt. Paintings and sculptures by ancient Egyptians portrayed the Abyssinian as a colorful, elegant cat, with a beautifully arched neck and muscular body. Today's Abyssinian is remarkably similar to the Sacred Cat of Egypt.

History However, recent discoveries indicate another possibility, that India may be the origin of the Abyssinian cat, so the legends which surround Abyssinian history are as colorful as the cat itself. The British did much to develop the Abyssinian cat that we know today. Abyssinians are one of the oldest recognized breeds, being accepted for showing in Britain in 1882. In 1909, the first Abyssinians were imported to the United States, and in 1917, the first Abyssinian was registered by an American association. The breed was all but forgotten until 1934, when more Abyssinians were imported. California saw its first Abyssinians imported in 1949. By the 1990s the Abyssinian has become the most popular shorthair breed of cats in the United States.

A Pedigreed Show Cat Abyssinians are accepted by The Cat Fanciers Association (CFA - the largest and oldest pedigreed cat registry in the world) for championship competition in four colors: ruddy, red, blue and fawn. A ruddy Abyssinian has a brilliant orange-brown (burnt sienna) ground color with ticking of black or dark brown (ticking refers to a band, or bands, of color on the hair shaft). The red Abyssinian has a warm, glowing red ground color with ticking of chocolate. The blue Abyssinian has a warm cream to beige ground color with soft blue-grey ticking. The fawn Abyssinian has a warm rose-beige ground color with light cocoa brown ticking.

Appearance Physically, the Abyssinian is a medium-sized cat, tremendously powerful, yet lithe and graceful, and regal in bearing. Its moderately wedgeshaped head is framed with large, alert ears. The eyes are large and almond-shaped, in gold or green color. Striking tabby markings around the eyes accentuate the typical Abyssinian expression - at once sweet and wild.

The Abyssinian's head sits on an elegantly arched neck which leads to a hard, muscular body. Its legs are slim and fine-boned, ending in small, oval, compact paws which give the impression that the cat is standing on tip-toes. The coat is silky, dense and resilient.

The Abyssinian Personality An Abyssinian is an interactive and intelligent cat, and is devoted to its family. It is playful, inventive, and in continuous motion (that is, always busy). Yet an Abyssinian is sensitive to its person's every mood, and is an attentive and expressive companion, communicating with an unique, soft and musical voice, often barely audible.

Behind every "no" is a "yes"

Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:20 am

I have a pussy! I love all pussies! it's so nice to cuddle up with a warm pussy and night and wake up with one in the morning. I love to make my pussy purr and the more I play with it, the louder he purrs.... Everyone should have a pussy, it's great to have one in hand!  Big thumbs up

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:08 pm

My favorite cat is my cat, Hercule!

Orange Tabby  Smile

Nicolas

airlinelover

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:19 pm

Beautiful cat, Nicolaki

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:22 pm

Thanks airlinelover  Smile

Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:30 pm

I agree, a very beautiful cat, Nicolaki! Big grin

My favorite also has to be the Tabby, rather a Grey Tabby.

BUT MY REAL FAVORITE HAS TO BE the cat that is very friendly, likes to meow at you, and purrs at the drop of a hat. THAt is my favorite type of cat regardless of breed! Big grin

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

jessman

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:00 pm

I like cats that are quiet and sane. My aunt's cat is sane, but meyos (sp) constantly. My previous cat was quiet but completely crazy. He would attack for no reason and go tearing through the house as if a dog were chasing him. My grandma's cat is quiet and calm. Its name is booger. I think grandma could have been nicer,

Twotterwrench

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:04 pm

thud..thud..

deltaflyertoo

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:40 pm

Anyone have a Siamese?

I was raised with one and have looked into purchasing one or two now that I'm on my own. But the cat breeders I've talked to show me pictures of a new breed of Siamese that I was not raised with. These cats have long slinder bodies and pointy heads. The cat I had was a normal cat in apperance, only w/ blue eyes and brown markings on the face, ears and feet. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyone own the "next generation" of Siamese?

airlinelover

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:42 pm

......... ........

Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:43 pm

I have a Blue Point Himalayan who is 12 years old. Absolutely beautiful cat, although he's a bit of a cranky old thing now.

His name is Mad Dog. I wish I had a scanner but unfortunately I don't coz I have tonnes of photo's of him. His favourite position for sitting is lying on his back with his paws in the air, so cute!

Cheers,

mb

WillL

Thu Aug 09, 2001 5:32 pm

favourite domestic cat: Russian Blue
favourite big cat: Sumartran Tiger

Notar520AC

Fri Aug 10, 2001 3:38 am

As for small cats I'm a tabby lover but I'd like a Leopard just fine.

-Notar520AC
BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine

JAL

RE: Nicolaki

Sat Aug 11, 2001 10:24 pm

I agree it's a very beautiful cat.

Eric (JAL)
Work Hard But Play Harder

airways1

Sat Aug 11, 2001 10:32 pm

Havana Rex