trickijedi

Can You Choose Your Own Seats On Orbitz?

Thu Aug 16, 2001 10:43 am

Hey guys,

I am thinking of using Orbitz.com for the first time but I do have a question. Seat assignments on a flight is something I put great importance in so I was wondering, for those who have used Orbitz before, can you choose your own seating on Orbitz when you buy your ticket through them? I hate to have to get them at the gate when all the good seats run out.

Thanks.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

Saloth Sar

RE: Can You Choose Your Own Seats On Orbitz?

Thu Aug 16, 2001 10:47 am

Ummm, I don't know. This is the non-aviation forum, please try the other forums.

trickijedi

Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:08 am

Well, that all depends on how you look at it. I could just be asking about a website that has got to do with booking a seat on a plane now can't I? By the way, nice user name.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

Saloth Sar

Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:24 am

True.

Thanks. Not very many knows who this name stands for, or he is--er, was.  Big grin

I think it's for the better.

regards,

Pol...

er, Saloth Sar
 Smile

Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:41 am

No, I don't think so.