Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:38 pm

JEALOUSY!!!!

They are jealous because America is :

FREE

POWERFUL

PROSPEROUS

PEACEFUL

HARMONIOUS

THERE ARE NO OTHER REASONS WHY PEOPLE (MOSTLY muslims) HATE USA. If they hate us beacuse their damn preists in the mosques tell them some bullshi$ about America and Israel on a daily basis, they are a bunch of brainless animalo-humans.
You see these guys want their countries to be prosperous and rich, but since they are dumba$$es, whatever they try doesn't work, so you expect them to blame themselves? NO WAY! They are gonna blame America, because once again I repeat they are jealous.

The747Man

RE: Reason Why People Hate America

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:43 pm

I agree! They're just jealous that they didn't figure out how to live as good a life as we do in the USA!

tupolev154b2

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:47 pm

Because Americans are sometimes cocky and hypocritical...

bombstar

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:49 pm

No. I dont think thats why, because many free nations around the world exist like the US. I think they dont like American power, and their presence worldwide, because they think America is too powerful.

bombstar

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:51 pm

And Kevin, why are you fingering the muslims? How do you know that? A lot of people hate America for different reasons.

Sun Sep 16, 2001 3:20 pm

Kevin, I think I speak for the vast majority of Americans when I say, "Kevin, you are a schmuck."

airbus380

Sun Sep 16, 2001 3:31 pm

I think that Kevin is anything but a dumb schmuck. Well stated Kevin.

Sun Sep 16, 2001 3:41 pm

These people are not jealous of the US. They do not know the US in order to be jealous!! They were raised to think of the US as an Angel of Satan and that's all they know. They are so twisted that they have built a world that is full of hate. And any other negative stereotype that others in the world have of America is confirmed by idiotic comments such as Kevin's. Airbus380, Kevin is surely a schmuck, you are an apprentice schmuck. Keep studying and you too can earn your black belt in idiocy.

Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:14 pm

Thanks for the laugh Kevin ....

YOU are why people don't like america.

VH-ADG

Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:34 pm

Kevin,

I hereby nominate your post for the 'most rediculous and brain-dead post' award. Thanks for the laughs!

Staffan

Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:49 pm

Jtb106, I totally agree, we witnessed that when we saw ten year-old kids dancing in the streets after the attack. They don't know enough about the world to hate America, but they know that their parents have taught them to hate them...

Staffan

Marco

Sun Sep 16, 2001 11:50 pm

Staffman you'd be surprised how much these "kids" know  Big grin

You guys should come to "modern" Dubai and hear what they're shouting in the mosques on fridays. And I'm not even talking about Saudi arabia or Iran. All I can say is that sometimes when someone translates for me what they're saying, I get goosebumps!
Proud to be an Assyrian!

OO-AOG

Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:27 am

People are more and more antiamerican because people have enough to see the US telling the rest of the world what they should do.
Falcon....like a limo but with wings

I Like To Fly

Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:41 am

Kevin, I am an American and I really hope to see justice come from all this. But your post sounded really arrogant and doesn't help America look any better. Sorry.

Bryan Becker

Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:58 am

man see what this is doing to all of us we are bringing hate to the aviation community,with the above post of saying that kevin is stupidand stuff,man this is act of hate from Tuesday bringing americans together,and uniting what we all ready had,yes lots of people and countries hate us,but just not for reasons of power,we are just destroying this country even more,there is a gas station on the korner by my house and it is run by India ppl that are muslim and dress like it,well the got shot at yesterday and one died for no reason and this happened at 2 of the gas stations run by them,intimes like that we are the terrorist are selfs,there no room for that,i know the ppl and countries who did this act on the US will pay and suffer for what they have done,yes i hate them to a little but i want them punished for what they chose to do not because i hate them them,but this has brought more dislike on them and the countries that harbor the ppl who commanded this,i ncould write so much more but i wont,,may the ppl who lost there lives rest in peace and to the families who lost there loved ones my heart is with you.
"Sept. 11,2001 the world and the US changed for ever"

toady

Mon Sep 17, 2001 5:24 am

Bryan, I think you've inadvertently gone a long way to explaining why there's so much 'hatred' and ill feeling towards the US:

"Sept. 11,2001 the world and the US changed for ever"
Most nations consider themselves to be part of the world, not separate from it.

I know (or at least, I hope) that your words were not meant to be interpreted like that but that's the idea many people have of the US.

Anyway, thank you for your post - the world needs more people who share your attitude.
Regards,
Jon.

fspilot747

Mon Sep 17, 2001 11:23 am

Kevin you are the most ignorant fool in this forum. Don't be like any other idiot and blame everything on muslims. Muslims don't hate america. People like YOU make make america look bad. Your a disgrace to America.

By the way folks, it was confirmed that the video of the Palestinians dancing in the streets was recorded before this incident. Someone took the video and submititted it to the media, which broadcasted it. This is footage of Palestinians celebrating the invasion of Kuwait. I will try and find the site for you guys so you can read it yourself. Another thing, the video was shot in broad daylight, according to the media, they were celebrating as soon as they heard the news. Wouldn't it be night there??

Mon Sep 17, 2001 11:32 am

Agree - Kevin you a schmuck.

yka

Mon Sep 17, 2001 11:52 am

I can think of at least five more reasons why some nations may hate the US.

1. Were the last to abolish slavary, unofficialy continued to be a racisit nation(for the most part) well into '60's.

2. leveled two Japapnese cities with nuclear bombs

3. Got involved in middle eastern conflicts solely to protect their own economic intrests, mostly in oil.

4. Got involved in Korean and Vietnamese wars, even though they weren't their conflicts, once again for economic reasons.

5. Have been striking military instalations in countries like Iraq, even though no war has been declered.

*note* I have taken these examples from what I learned in school, so please dont think I hate the US for the any stated above simply because I really don't care as they haven't affected me in any noticable way.

fspilot747

Mon Sep 17, 2001 2:38 pm

Hmm...I can't find proof that the video of the celebrating was old. Seems I could be mistaken. This is what I read somewhere online.

regards
-FSPilot747

kevin

Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:02 pm

To those who blame me :

Guys , guys , guys:

First I'd like to say that I lived in the Middle EAst area for a while, which allowed me to understand the psychology of the locals. Lebanon is a perfect example of Muslims opressing Christians. It is not that Muslims want to be opressive and agressive, but the fact is they are opressive and agressive by nature and by the teaching of their religion which emphasises on agression. Koran says "Fight everyone who is kafir (i.e non muslim). There you have it!

And where is the reason to blame me? I'm just expressing my point of view as most of us do in this forum. I lived there, I know that people are jealous of America's prosperity. Not everyone, but the overwhelming majority. If you still want to blame me , you are the most welcome. I accept criticism of my ideas which will give me the opportunity to discover my weak and strong points, thus I will compare them and make the decisions.Thank you for your attention.

Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:41 pm

"By the way folks, it was confirmed that the video of the Palestinians dancing in the streets was recorded before this incident. Someone took the video and submititted it to the media, which broadcasted it. This is footage of Palestinians celebrating the invasion of Kuwait. I will try and find the site for you guys so you can read it yourself. Another thing, the video was shot in broad daylight, according to the media, they were celebrating as soon as they heard the news. Wouldn't it be night there??

Here we are again!!

FSPilot747 is not ashamed to be systematically spreading LIES about Israel (without being anti-Semitic at all...):

"It was confirmed" = pure madness!!!

On the contrary, the FOREIGN PRESS ASSOCIATION has filed a complaint against the Palestinian authority to protest what happened. Death threats have evn been issued against journalists:
Here's an article from the Jerusalem Post:

"Foreign Press Association protests PA threats to journalists

JERUSALEM (September 14) - The Foreign Press Association expressed deep concern yesterday over life threats made to journalists by the Palestinian Authority, after PA security personnel on Tuesday tried to prevent photo and video coverage of a rally in Nablus where hundreds of Palestinians celebrated the terror attacks in New York and Washington.

The videographer, on assignment for Associated Press Television News, was summoned to a PA security office and told that the material must not be aired. Calls in the name of the Tanzim militia, an armed group associated with Yasser Arafat's Fatah group, warned him he would be held responsible, and made what he interpreted as threats on his life.

Several Palestinian Authority officials spoke to AP in Jerusalem urging that the material not be broadcast. Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority "cannot guarantee the life" of the cameraman if the footage was broadcast.

The cameraman then requested that the material not be aired. In light of the danger, APTN has not released the footage of the rally in Nablus.

The protest by AP Chief of Bureau Dan Perry said, "I ask the assurances of the Palestinian Authority that you will protect our journalists from threats and attempts at intimidation, and that no harm would come to our freelance cameraman from distribution of the film.

"We strongly condemn the direct threats made against local videographers by local militia members, and the attitude of Palestinian officials who made no effort to counter the threats, control the situation, or to guarantee the safety of the journalists and the freedom of the press," said the FPA.

"We hold the PA fully responsible for the safety of each and every journalist operating within their areas, especially those who were filming and covering Tuesday's events in Nablus."

Asked by telephone about the allegations of harassment, Palestinian Information Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo said: "We deny that."

(AP contributed to this report.)"

Oh, and BTW, when it is 9 am on the East Coast, it is 4 pm in Israel...it is not yet "night" nor dark...Mr FSPilot-who-knows-everything. But I guess you'll be able to "confirm" that it was actually "night" at 4 pm on that particular day, no?...

9A-CRO
Crew

Mon Sep 17, 2001 5:58 pm

I myself must tell that I do not like american goverment policies (this does not mean I have something against american people) america acts as a bully - for example -screw the enviroment if it lowers profit (Kyoto protocol), agains landmine ban (who cares if there will be thousands ad thousands of dead and crippled if our industry can make money from it), bombing Vietnam etc... such bully behaviour made easy to brainwash some idiots to tell them that whole america is a big evil and should be eradicated
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward...

Miguel

Tue Sep 18, 2001 10:07 am

I am very sorry about what happened in USA. I do like almost all americans I known, and besides, there is not any people (and country) who deserves an attack like this one. But I have to say something about what I read here and in another post "why people hate America"
I think it is a good idea to think about what led to such horrible attack. We all know that USA is a very powerfull nation and just because of that, lot of people hate them. But in fact, what it really happens is that USA gets involved in many actions all over the world claiming democracy, but the main reason is economical.
And gets involved because is arrogant! This is, IMO, the main reason why american and the USA are so hated. I believe USA should think "what did we do that was wrong", instead of thinking "why did they do it to us, we are so good"?
Kevin, as many people said here, it is because of guys like you that America is hated. Don't blame the muslims, because this feeling is spread all over the world. I am glad I read posts from americans disagreeing with you. Think about what they wrote in here! Be humble!
The attack cause a wave of simpathy and empathy for the USA that you should think how to keep it.
As I said before, I am very sorry for what happened. New York, for me, it was not a city, it was THE CITY.
My heart is with you, America!!!  Crying
Miguel

Staffan

Tue Sep 18, 2001 10:19 am

But if it´'s only the US's fault, why do we then only se terrorists from the middle-east, and not from Vietnam, Japan, Serbia, Korea, and numerous African countrys where the US have been involved in armed conflicts??

Staffan

Miguel

Tue Sep 18, 2001 10:50 am

Because they are fanatic and have money, I think.
Miguel.

Tue Sep 18, 2001 11:06 am

My country is FREE,PROSPEROUS,PEACEFUL...maybe not powerful (but do we need it??)
and we are not jealous of America and nobody is jealous about us
I'm talking about Chile, my nation
For us, the US is a model.We want to reach YOUR level of development, but we still find you very arrogant...you have done a lot of things during history, that you should have never done.
That's all
I forgot: I LOVE UNITED STATES<--Why don't you call your country as UNITED STATES instead of America??? AMERICA IS ONE CONTINENT, that begins in Canada and ends down here in Chile.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT.

Hadpa

Marco

Tue Sep 18, 2001 12:06 pm

Kevin what's your email address?
Proud to be an Assyrian!

sebolino

Wed Sep 19, 2001 5:47 pm

Kevin,

Many countries have a high level of developpement and are peaceful, rich and free.
But they are not hated by muslims. Why ?
Because that's not the reason of this hate. You would like the whole world to be jealous of the US, and let's say that's the case, if it makes you happy.
Anyway, that's not the reason for this.

Only the foreign politics of the US is responsible for this. And why does US follow this politics ? For only one thing: OIL.

seb146

Wed Sep 19, 2001 6:30 pm

I want to make 2 points here
1) When the WTC came down, there were people of Middle Eastern descent dancing and celebrating IN THE USA!!!! I know there are Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent that are just as upset about 9-11-01 as anyone else, but there were others that were not.
2) One reason people look down on the USA is because we export a LOT of crap. Backstreet Boys, Terminator, Dukes of Hazzard. It's not so much that we export it, but more like we seem to be forcing it on other countries.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

gekkogecko

Wed Sep 19, 2001 7:01 pm

I can not say I hate America. But there are people who think: "4% of the world population (the population of America) generate 25% of the air pollution worldwide. Why?".
I've got to spend some Holiday in America to see for my self.

Thu Sep 20, 2001 6:44 am

Username: Toda,Reisinger

It was confirmed" = pure madness!!!

It was confirmed.

JERUSALEM (September 14) -

You deny his statement and then use an Isreali article to support your belief? HELLO!! .. you can't believe anything Isreal says about Palistine (nor visa versa) .. get a grip on reality will you?

The media in Australia reported the film as a fake.... and in reality, if some kids in Palistine cheered, can you in all reality blame them when American supplied weapons are constantly being delivered to Palistine via AirMail? I dont' agree with violence, but I can see that they believe they have a point there.

VH-ADG

WiLdmanVzla

Fri Sep 21, 2001 8:24 am

Well, well, well... I have to say (as a non US citizen) something:

Please NON US CITIZENS, try to understand the big deal... all guys from that affected country have to believe they're the best ones in the world... that's the soil for their pride!!!!!.

They're still shocked (as some of us) because of that madness that happened in NYC & VA... so they need some emotional support... thinking they're the best is good right now for their pride... .

Perhaps some can think different... but please, don't forget we're talking about dogmatism... feeling they're the best is something like a dogma for U.S. people.

... At least we must respect that situation... don't you think so?

(By the way Toda Reisinger... please, don't take all comments against Israel as a personal attack... it's better to listen and understand all arguments than fell attacked by everyone)

Regards & peace to everyone

fspilot747

Fri Sep 21, 2001 9:26 am

Thank you ADG, and thank you Wildmanvzla for your wise words once again.

Kevin: "Koran says "Fight everyone who is kafir (i.e non muslim). There you have it!

good lord, you are just filled with lies aren't you. Who tells you this stuff? The Qur'an doesn't say that ANYWHERE. No where. Never says fight anyone who is kafir. Find a qur'an and look up where you read that, because that is an absolute LIE. Anyone here who is muslim can easily confirm that. Get your facts straight, stop spreading your venom, take that elsewhere.