tsully

A Summary Of My View

Sun Sep 16, 2001 5:16 pm

This is an act of cowards. There is no justification for this massacre of humanity. May America find her enemies and swiftly destroy them. May retribution be sought with no additional innocent lives lost.

December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001; two days which shall forever live in infamy.

We shall prevail as a Nation; we will prevail as a freedom-revering world. We shall fight terrorism until the bitter end in the name of freedom and of peace.

Justice shall be sought and served upon the cowards who ruthlessly declared war on the UNITED States of America.

God bless America, land of the free and home of the brave.

Amen.
I love America. I guess that makes me Bush's poodle, but I'd rather be a dog in New York City than a prince in Riyadh.

JETPILOT

RE: A Summary Of My View

Sun Sep 16, 2001 5:21 pm

Sorry...these people weren't cowardice. These were men who were brave, determined and calculating in every move.

That's whats so scary.

JET

tsully

RE: A Summary Of My View

Sun Sep 16, 2001 5:27 pm

They were cowards in that they targeted innocent civilians. They are ruthless bastards who are now in hiding. In a "civilized" (if there is such a terrible thing) war, you know your enemy and he knows you. This is Vietnam all over again in that our enemy is non-distinct and has no home address.
I love America. I guess that makes me Bush's poodle, but I'd rather be a dog in New York City than a prince in Riyadh.