digitalone

Does Anyone Like Prada?

Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:04 pm

Just wondering if anyone else around the world like prada. Im in Sydney Australia and it doesnt seem to be very popular among the aussies. I think Prada makes great looking shoes. alot more stylish than those of Gucci and Ferragamo (for men). what do u all think?

digitalone

LHMark

RE: Does Anyone Like Prada?

Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:12 pm

Yes. Prada is indeed a beautiful city. Second only to Ankh-Morpork in its loveliness.
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

Cathay Pacific

Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:18 pm

heehee.......i like Prada....i just bought a bag from them....but i got scolded by my lover, she said i wasted too much money on a 'stupid bag'....hahah....i dun care....i like it and very happy with it.....

Gucci's shoes are very nice too i think, i like their sandals(sp)....but Ferragamo is more mature so it's not my cup of tea....

Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Cathay Pacific....The Heart of Asia  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy
cathay pacific, now you're really flying

lewis

Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:32 pm

Prada makes some nice shoes but they are expensive and the sports line is auful for all the money you pay!

Mon Sep 24, 2001 12:38 am

Iain loves Prada. I dont have anything by Prada, and have no desire to either.

SophieMaltese

Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:01 am

I like their shoes and bags. Gucci shoes are nice too, but I bought one Gucci purse and am hesitant to buy another. It is falling apart and started to do so after being used only a couple of times. So much for Gucci meaning quality, at least as far as handbags go.