Dasa
Topic Author

Truce Everyone? Incl. HSV, Alpha 1, KaiTakFan Etc.

Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:31 pm

Well.... I can say that I have had many differences with many people on this forum, and sometimes these differences have erupted into childish name-calling and insulting. I will admit that I have been guilty of this, and I have also been a bit unfair in my posts sometimes. For this I would like to say I apologise, and I am willing to live with our differences. Now I invite all of you to do the same, so I as, how about a truce?

______
Dasa

HSV

RE: Truce Everyone? Incl. HSV, Alpha 1, KaiTakFan Etc.

Wed Oct 10, 2001 12:05 am

There is already enough conflict in the world as it is. The last thing we need is more conflict here. I apologise if I have offended you and anyone else.

Today I have realised there is more to life than trying to prove that I'm right. You will see from my other post why I have come to this realisation. I was all preoccupied with events happening far away from me when just nearby my friend was needing help.

We all have different opinions. We should respect this. Why don't we just let our democratically elected governments decide what is best for us. Our constant fighting here will have no effect at all on what is happening the world, except to build hatred between us. The world will be a better place without conflict and we can do our little part by stopping our conflict here.

Dasa - friends?

Regards,
HSV

kaitakfan

Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:28 am

Dasa.

Im right there to agree with you. The battle over what we think is right is at a point where it does no good to continue. I think we all have shared our valid point of views on our issue and its time that it ends. It does no good to become frustrated with others oppinions. After all we are in here for good times, making friends, and learning more. I say we just forget about it and go on from here and have fun on these forum's!

Cheers!
Brian

Dasa
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:53 pm

Thank you both for accepting each others differring opinions. It shows that you really are good people if you can bury the hatchet like this.

ly772

Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:01 am

I would like to apologize to anyone that I offended. I am from Israel, and if you hate me because I'm Jewish, then do it. But don't hate me as LY772

Dasa
Topic Author

Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:44 pm

Thank you LY772, In no way would I hate you just because you were Jewish

ly772

Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:17 pm

Thank you.

CPDC10-30

Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:20 pm

I would like to apologize to anyone that I offended. I am from Israel, and if you hate me because I'm Jewish, then do it. But don't hate me as LY772

Sorry...but that doesn't make much sense to me. You would prefer people to discriminate on race rather than personality?