sxmarbury33

Concealed Carry

Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:37 am

How do you guys feel about concealed carry.Or how many carry concealed now and what weapon do you use and why. Do you think that your views on concealed carry have changed after sept 11 and more threats of terrorist acts? Lets get a good discussion going here.

N400QX

RE: Concealed Carry

Sat Oct 13, 2001 11:58 am

Well, I don't have a concealed carry permit-- but when I turn 21, that'll be the first thing I do. My father has had one for many, many years. For when I do start carrying concealed, I have been looking at subcompact Glock automatics. The only time I have carried concealed are on trips when we're in the country.

My views on concealed carry haven't changed one bit after the eleventh-- I don't see why they would either. If anything, this sort of thing makes me want to carry more.

FlagshipAZ

Sat Oct 13, 2001 12:11 pm

I'm applying for a concealed carry permit. After what happened on Sept 11th, I'm more convinced that all of us are going be watching out for our own safety & that of our families alot more from now on. We can't always rely on law enforcement all the time. Face it, when somethng happens, are they're there when we need them? Most times no, because they can't be everywhere at once. I've always account for my own actions in the past, and the future will be no different.
Just my two cents worth. Regards.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Ben Franklin

Twotterwrench

Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:03 pm

Wondering if I am carrying concealed or not? Try and rob me and we'll see won't we....