Stretch 8
Topic Author

Was Herman Munster Gay?

Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:05 am

was he T.V.'s first gay monster? And while we are at it, was anyone, man or woman, a better screamer than "Lost In Space's" Dr. Zachary Smith, played by Jonathan Harris?
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

heavymetal

RE: Was Herman Munster Gay?

Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:09 am

Well if he WAS gay, those things in the side of his neck would have made good hand grips, huh?

johnnie

Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:15 am

Stretch *, ya make me LAUGH!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Leave it to YOU
to suggest Herman Munster was of the other persuasion! LOL! Poor Lily Munster, how she must have
"suffered in silence"!!!!

And YES, that horrible &^%$# Doctor Smith was a friggin screamer NUTBAR!! Oh GOD! That man drove me INSANE! If I was a crewmwmber on the "Jupiter" I would have knocked him off a looong time ago!

Stretch 8
Topic Author

Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:32 am

Speaking of Lost in Space, how about Judy Robinson in that silver space suit? I think I threw my first rod at the sight of her in the freezing tube!
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

johnnie

Sat Oct 27, 2001 5:04 am

LOL! Hmmm, me wonders if those womens silver spacesuits were the result of the "Lost In Space" costume designer watching too many re-runs of
"The Jetsons". Eh?

To watch Dr. Smith in re-runs today is actually embarassing. He really does friggin prance and dance
around that set, and that shrilled voice! Aye yi yi yi yi!
HELLO? Did no-one on the set of "Lost In Space' notice this mans character was a little too.......um..............
oh, how do I say this? LOL