1. 1961 Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan, 348 Turbo Thrust, w/ Turboglide (yes, Turboglide) Transmission
2. 1968 Plymouth Fury III (old woman's car)
3. 1969 Renault 10 (got wrecked)
4. 1971 Renault 10 (what can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment- this one threw a rod in upstate New York, and I sold it to a counterman at an auto parts store for $10.00, sight unseen)
5. 1974 Chevy Vega (bought for $200.00 needing an engine, put in a $300.00 engine myself, sold it two years later, needing and engine, for $750.00 - good deal)
6. 1969 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan- a real sleeper, had the 10.25:1 350 300hp, fast and looked like a granny's car.
7. 1973 Ford F-100 pickup, small six, three on the tree, no air, a fine truck, wish I still had it
8. 1974 Honda Civic- bought for a good price with low miles, what a piece of crap. It never ran for two weeks without breaking.
9. 1980 Chevrolet Citation- company car, utter scrap metal
10. 1983 Ford LTD- company car, the most perfect car I ever had, you could not kill it
11. 1986 Ford LTD- replaced the '83, newer, but never as nice as the '83, ironically enough
12. 1976 Cadillac Flletwood Eldorado Cabriolet (convertible)- bought it when I moved and no lon ger had self-replacing company cars; I still have this one in the garage.
13. 1982 Audi 4000- rock solid
14. 1989 Jeep Cherokee- good buggy, tough, a little... primitive
15. 1993 Audi 100S- Loved it, but it got wrecked about 1.5 months ago (sad)... and
16. 2001 Cadillac deVille- so far (1500 miles) so good.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...