heavymetal

Scam Artists Will Kill Web Revenue

Wed Nov 14, 2001 5:19 am

A relative went through three months of hell using an online mover. A friend just called and said the hotel room reservation he'd booked for his anniversary through a very well known and heavily advertised website is non-existant and the hotel never heard of the site.

As if the asinine, endless pop up ads that no one wants to read aren't bad enough....five to ten years of huge capital being poured into the Internet, and this form of communication is in desperate peril of any further growth due to scumbag scam artists.

Too bad the Bill Gates and the Steve Cases of the world didnt use their poltical power to lobby for MANDATORY AND LONG prison sentences for those using the Internet to fraudulently make money.

Once in a great while I envision an America where we could drag these unscrupulous cockroaches from their beds and use assault rifles to scatter their brains in the dust. But hey I aint bitter.

If you're a scam artist, I've just put the come hither on you. Evil will happen now to you!!!!

Starship

RE: Scam Artists Will Kill Web Revenue

Wed Nov 14, 2001 7:12 am

Well, I've bought some items on the internet and mostly with no problem. Recently I have taken to buying things on ebay. About half my deals have been okay and the other half............ well lets just say there has been non-disclosure and misrepresentation. It has put me off purchasing anything other than new items or New Old Stock. Oh well, I guess you live and learn. May the liars rot in hell.
Behind every "no" is a "yes"