You think you're good, let's see you get all 10 of these:
1. Who sang that offbeat 70's song "Kung Fu Fighting" and what country was that singer from?
2. The songs "Alices Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie and "Thick As A Brick" by Jethro Tull are unique in the music world. Not counting content, title, lyrics or instrumental content, why?
3. What is the connection between Linda Ronstadt, Jackson Browne and The Eagles?
4. What group had Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, and George Harrison as members?
5. What was the title album of Roy Orbisons final studio release?
6. What British band has a name derived from an American Baseball diamond (this is not a specific BB diamond per se, it applies to them in general.)
7. What group was Dan Fieger the lead singer for?
8. The song "Should I Let You In" was performed by Belinda Carlisle on her 1987 solo album, "Heaven on Earth". What other former Go-Go did the same song as part of what group, on what album, in 1990?
9. Benmont Tench, Stan Lynch, and Mike Campbell are performers in what band that plays with what singer?
10. What is Robert Miles' (performer of the hit 1996 instrumental song "Children") real name and what country is he from?