Turbolet
Topic Author

I'm Not Sure About My Feelings For A Girl...

Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:24 pm

Help! I've known a girl for some time and liked her, in fact I think I was in love. But now I got to know her a bit better. She's not a bad girl, but she's not the type I thought her to be.
I went for a coffee with her on Friday, we talked a lot and I enjoyed it. I especially liked the feeling when this beauty walked by my side. But on Saturday, I started to realise she's probably not the girl for me and that I'm no longer in love. Today, I'm very confused. She's nice, she's beautiful but:
i) she's two years older than me, she's 17, I'm 15
ii) she's wild
iii) she doesn't want a relationship, she wants 'dating'. And she said the problem isn't me but her.
I'm confused, so please help me. What am I supposed to do? The whole situation reminds me of a song by LFO: But when I think about it I'm so in love with her, every other time.
Yours desperately,
-turbolet

RE: I'm Not Sure About My Feelings For A Girl...

Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:42 pm

>>I especially liked the feeling when this beauty walked by my side<<

LOL, but true.

A couple things if she is older then you she probably would not want to date young, especially 17-15 that is a big jump down. There is very little you can do about a girl not wanting a relationship. I would just hang out as friends, and see where it takes you!
Iain

Turbolet
Topic Author

Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:48 pm

The thing is I'm not really sure if I want her as a girlfriend... she has some qualities which can make her a great friend, but which I probably wouldn't like with her as a g/f.
But I will hang out and see where it takes me. I suggested we meet again in the same way next week and she said that it's a hassle 'imma tibzax, xi mod jew iehor nirrangaw' (don't worry, in a way or another we'll arrange).
Probably nothing left but just to wait...
-turbolet

Joona

Sun Nov 18, 2001 10:07 pm

Michael, you'll see what will happen  Smile

Oops, gotta go now.. talk to ya later.
1740 days idle. Beat that.

AC_A340

Sun Nov 18, 2001 11:54 pm

If you don't like the qualities this person has to be a girlfriend, let her know, just say you want to be friends. That way she can also be looking for a boyfriend, and you can be looking for another girl. Friendships always last a lot longer than high-school romances.

XNV

Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:47 am

You're 15, what do you want, to fall in love and get married?

A bit of advice from experience - try dating. Just go out with people, have fun, keep it fun, don't make it serious if you don't want it to be. Isn't that what it's all about?

VapourTrails

Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:05 pm

Why does this post not suprise me coming from you Turbolet.. Big grin ..only joking!

Firstly I think that you worry and think about things too much..it's important to keep things light and keep the situation in perspective. If you're not sure you want her as a girlfriend that probably has answered your question .. ie. you're heart is not in it .. but friends sounds good, and that way you can get to know her better. You will be glad sometimes that things don't happen for you and they happen that way for a reason.. Also, at 15 you are still very much getting to know yourself let alone figuring out another person, so just take it easy, go with the flow of life, and have fun..  Smile Hope this helps. =
-VapourTrails =

Turbolet
Topic Author

Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:13 pm

Thanks everyone. It helps just to know someone cares to give advice...
-turbolet