I Had Another Nightmare Last Night

Mon Nov 19, 2001 1:18 pm

Well, it seems like I always got these kinds of nightmare: argue with my mom, and she did something horrible (I can't remember, and not willing to remember) to me. And when she's doing it, I just woke up right away and crying.

This just happens every 2 to 3 days...Eventhough I got good dreams, but the chances for good dreams for me to occur is very rare... Sad

Stretch 8

RE: I Had Another Nightmare Last Night

Mon Nov 19, 2001 9:56 pm

As I understand it, we sleep primarily because the brain needs the time to power down and clean itself up. I don't know if your bad dreams result from general problems with your mother. Counselling helps, and I have had my fair share. Don't lose heart. Things will improve.
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

Aussiemite

Mon Nov 19, 2001 10:26 pm

Im always having nightmares over all sorts of shit. I want less responsiblility!

I had a terrible nightmare the other night that all 3 HDDs including the parity drive in one of my work servers died and this particular server is only setup to backup once a week. as its only a database server.

How geeky is that.

Turbolet

Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:21 pm

Nightmares... my most scary nightmares usually feature things that don't scare me at all during the day. For example I can dream of an ambulance driving past and honking and I wake up with cold sweat and scared to death...
Weird.
-turbolet

Tue Nov 20, 2001 1:25 am

But the occurance of nightmare for me is too frequently...