milldoh

'Miss A.Net:' Who's It Going To Be?

Tue Nov 27, 2001 6:24 am

OK ladies, it's your time to shine. Since there are relatively few of you here on A.net, I thought it would only be fair for us men to seem like we really want to get to know you. The pageant questions encompass myriad aspects of life, but there are few enough that this shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. I was fortunate enough to meet last year's Miss America, Angela Perez Baraquio, last weekend and I thought a Miss A.net Pageant would give us all a better idea as to what makes you tick.

Points will be awarded based on creativity, blunt honesty and the ability to accurately characterize reality.

Bonus points will be awarded for non-emotional answers.

Here goes:

1. Who is your dream man?

2. What are some of your special talents?

3. Why do you love A.net?

4. Will you go out with me? Why or why not?

You can participate in the optional swimsuit competition by posting your best pics here.

KROC

RE: 'Miss A.Net:' Who's It Going To Be?

Tue Nov 27, 2001 6:26 am

I nominate Boeing757Fan!  Big thumbs up

Tue Nov 27, 2001 6:53 am

Thanks KROC...  Embarrassment

VirginLover

Tue Nov 27, 2001 7:40 am

My Dream Man? Seann William Scott... known to many as Stifler from American Pie. He's goregous, and has a great sense of humor. That's all I need.  Smile

Special Talents? I play two unusual Varsity sports- Badminton and Bowling.  Smile I can also burp out songs on request, but I don't do that much anymore.

Why do I love A. Net? One reason is to fill the passion of aviation that none of my friends understand, and the other is to view what anguish guys through with girls, so when my anguish is tough, I just rememberguys go through it too.  Smile

Would I go out with you? I would, but I'm slightly illegal. Ask me again in 2 years.  Smile

milldoh

Tue Nov 27, 2001 8:08 am

VirginLover, you are currently first in the running for "Miss A.Net 2002." Congratulations! You'll be hearing from me in two years.  Big grin

You can read more about this problem at:
http://www.ageofconsent.com

Boeing757fan is trailing as he has not revealed any of his special talents or his dream man.

G Dubya

Tue Nov 27, 2001 10:02 am

1. Who is your dream man?
Two men: My daddy George Herbert Walker Bush and Boeing757fan.

2. What are some of your special talents?
Upsidedown beer bongs and love to eat them worms in tequila bottles ...oops, almost forgot--executions and bombing Afghanhoundstan  Big thumbs up

3. Why do you love A.net?
Because of Boeing757fan  Love

4. Will you go out with me? Why or why not?
No. But i will with Boeing757fan.  Big grin  Big thumbs up

Turbolet

Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:40 pm

Milldoh, thanks for the excellent site!
Malta Rev 01/2001 12/18 12/18 12/18
Hmm... I always thought it was 16. 12, huh? Cool!
-turbolet