And while doing that, you're f*cking up yourself. Bombstar, I'll make an attempt to put some trace of sense into your head.
Marijuana Health Risks:
1. Problems with memory and learning;
2. Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch);
3. Trouble with thinking and problem-solving;
4. Loss of coordination; and
5. Increased heart rate, anxiety, panic attacks
1. Cancer - It is known that marijuana smoke contains some of the same, and sometimes even more, of the cancer-causing chemicals as tobacco smoke. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day.
2. Lungs and airways - People who smoke marijuana often tend to develop the same kinds of breathing problems that cigarette smokers have. They suffer frequent coughing, phlegm production, and wheezing, and they tend to have more chest colds than non-users.
3. Immune system - Animal studies have found that THC can damage the cells and tissues that help protect people from disease.
4. Reproductive system - Heavy use of marijuana can affect both male and female hormones. Young men could have delayed puberty because of THC effects. Young women may find the drug disturbs their monthly cycle (ovulation and menstrual periods).
5. THC disrupts the nerve cells in the part of the brain where memories are formed. This makes it hard to the user to recall recent events, and so it is hard to learn while high. A working short-term memory is required for learning and performing tasks that call for more than one or two steps.
Some studies show that when people have smoked large amounts of marijuana for years, the drug takes its toll on mental functions. Researchers are still learning about the many ways that marijuana affects the brain.
Sources: National Institute on Drug Abuse
National Institutes of Health
So, if you're not too high enough to read this, maybe you'll think twice about saying pot is safer than cigarettes.
Now, before you respond saying that is a bunch of crap, I think these people know what they're talking about more than you, a pothead.