ryanb741

British Taleban Fighters Seek Asylum In Pakistan

Mon Dec 10, 2001 11:16 pm

Check out the link below:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_469914.html

That's got to be the first time Pakistan has received asylum requests from British Nationals  Big thumbs up
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Banco

RE: British Taleban Fighters Seek Asylum In Pakistan

Mon Dec 10, 2001 11:26 pm

Well, we don't really want them back anyway!

Still, I'm not sure that Pakistan would want them either...
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

GDB

Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:02 am

The organisation who made this claim are well known for their BS.
Numbers have no doubt been exaggerated, although some traitors did go.
Are they in for a shock when they try and get Social Security, Housing Benefit or even free healthcare in Pakistan!
Good riddance, and it's good for the vast majority of the loyal, hard working British Asians here, not having those tossers blackening their name.

Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:37 am

If they come back to the UK they will be tried for treason, and hung! I think we should put their heads on the Bridges too!
Iain

delta-flyer

RE: British Taleban Fighters Seek Asylum In Pakist

Tue Dec 11, 2001 12:30 pm

Are these "Britons" Muslims of Middle Eastern origin with British nationalities, or are they truly native Brits?

Pete
"In God we trust, everyone else bring data"

G-KIRAN

Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:19 pm

Are these "Britons" Muslims of Middle Eastern origin with British nationalities, or are they truly native Brits?

They are native because they were born here and are likely to be ethnic Pakistani.Not many arabs in the UK .

If they come back to the UK they will be tried for treason, and hung! I think we should put their heads on the Bridges too!

Nah!Too Soft!They should be whipped 500 times,have their hands and ears chopped off then hung,drawn and quatered!Then stick their heads on a spike and cut their bodies up a stick them in places as a warning. Acting devilish  Acting devilish

Good riddance, and it's good for the vast majority of the loyal, hard working British Asians here, not having those tossers blackening their name.
 Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up