Matt D
Topic Author

Craziest Thing You've Done For A Stranger

Mon Dec 17, 2001 1:58 pm

Ok folks..... we've had posts before about the craziest, wildest, and silliest things you've done before.

We're going to do that again. Only this time, with a little twist to it.

In the past, most of you discussed things you did when you were with friends and family.

But what is the craziest thing you have ever done to or for a COMPLETE AND TOTAL STRANGER?

This is an easy one for me.

Several months ago, I was at one of my favorite night clubs. There was a bachelorette party going on. Apparently one of the traditions is for the "maidens" to collect various articles, one of each was a pair of underwear presnetly being worn by a male.

Well I was approached by about three ladies this night. They asked me if I would be willing to surrender my skivies for their "cause".

I was taken a little aback at first. But I was in a good mood and agreed. So I went into the little boys room. I dropped my pants, divested myself of my cotton Hanes, put my pants back on (you have to be careful with the zipper when you don't have underwear on), stuffed the Hanes into my pants and went back out to the ladies.

I handed them the still warm "merchandise". I was thanked profusely. And off they went on their rounds.

The feeling of surrendering a pair of your skivvies to about 6 beautiful (strangers) women was one that has not been equalled.

I was glad there were no skid marks.

Bernard Shakey

RE: Craziest Thing You've Done For A Stranger

Mon Dec 17, 2001 2:04 pm

Chris Farley Show 2001!

Farley: So, um, like that's the craziest thing you've done for a stranger?

Matt D.: Well yeah Chris, that's what I said.

Farley: Remember the time you were at that restaurant? And you left a stink bomb for a tip? And that was pretty crazy too. Do you remember that?

Matt D.: Well actually, that story was a lie.

Farley: Oh. That was an awesome lie.
Mindless drifter on the road, Carries such an easy load

hkgspotter1

Mon Dec 17, 2001 2:05 pm

Yeah, Yeah is this another dream of yours ??

Matt D
Topic Author

Mon Dec 17, 2001 2:06 pm

Well you see folks, I never actually said that the stink bomb was true or not. It may have been true. It may not have been. Only those of us who were there will ever really know.

McRingRing

Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:05 am

I don't know which is sadder. Actually doing the stink bomb thing or making the story up to try to look cool...  Sad

I gave a hitchhiker a ride once in Virginia. Not sure if that is considered "crazy." Interesting experience...
B==============) ~~~~

airsicknessbag

Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:40 am

I was once approached by a bunch of Peruvian tourists in the middle of the night at a deserted train station - they only had invalid old money which they couldn´t buy tickets with and I gave them notes of the current issue.

Daniel Smile

Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:44 am

Skid Marks! LOL! Big grin hehe