Arsenal@LHR
Topic Author

Arsenal Top Of The Table!

Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:18 am

Yep...

We are back where we belong and long may it continue. Hope united cock up today against Fulham and Newcastle lose the plot, so we steamroller our way to the title

What do you think?

Regards
Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

David_itl

RE: Arsenal Top Of The Table!

Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:28 am

What do you mean "where we belong" - strong history of winning the title?

Anyway, 5 on the bounce! Guess we'll win it last game of the season! Hope you noticed which team has the best goal difference...the one with the alleged ropey defence.

Arsenal's biggest problem will be ensuing that half the squad won't be suspended by February!

David/MAN

Arsenal@LHR
Topic Author

Mon Dec 31, 2001 2:30 am

We've got our away form sorted out definitely. But a bit shaky at home though but we are consistent and we have the bottle to win the title. But i dont want to see man utd win it again, hope they lose the plot again like the last few weeks...that would be ideal. Anyway utd have a suspect defence aswell.

Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

aps

Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:01 am

Enjoy it while youre there .... Another 3 points for the lads !!  Smokin cool also we will have another 3 points on Wed.. you might just make the Champs .. League  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Arsenal@LHR
Topic Author

Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:27 am

Are u talking about arsenal? Arsenal will either win the league or if it doesn't happen this year again, then we will finish second again. But champions league football is almost guaranteed. Cant imagine champs league without arsenal!

Regards
Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

silverfox

Mon Dec 31, 2001 5:12 am

Dont forget that the scum are moving from a shit heap to a recognised shit heap.

Info Islington Borough Council

I wonder if the present residency of rats will object to undesirables moving in!!!!

zizou

Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:02 pm

Off course Arsenal will win. I see our main challengers being Leeds and off course Man Utd. Liverpool's form over that last month has not impressed me.

We have a big squad this time around full of quality players, so we will be better prepared this time. With Arsene Wenger finally signing the extension to his contract, that distraction is gone for the time being. and as Dennis Bergkamp said, Arsenal always perfroms better in the 2nd half of the season. So we wait and see......

GO GOONERS!