1. I shattered one of my molars. Should I be concerned about it?
Answer: Get it looked at and fixed ASAP. Better than having it painfully extracted, and having a big hole in your head, let alone the possibility of a root canal.
2. A woman I met recently has told me that she's "bi-curious" and has been with women before. She suggested that I should be with a guy, so that we can reach a higher plateau of understanding. Should I follow her advice?
Answer: Seems like bi-curious is the way to be nowadays...but are YOU? She's not the one to tell you how to reach your higher plateau, that's for you to decide.
3. Am I wrong to enjoy eating raw hamburger? I've been doing it on and off since I was about 13, and never suffered any ill effects.
Answer: There is always a first time. Mad cow disease, anyone? It's not wrong to eat raw hamburg, just dangerous.
4. How can I cure "morning wood" when I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night? I have to stand at a 45 degree angle to avoid spraying the wall.
Answer: LOL! I cure morning wood by the time I get to the toilet by thinking of some fat old man or wrinkled old woman, or better yet, someone I really hate. Any combo of these gets me limp and opens up the valves fast.
5. A friend recommends I put talcum powder on my crotch at the start of each day. He says that keeps him "soft and fresh". He swears by this. I think he's lost his cookies. Or is he on to something? I just dry off well after the shower so as to avoid moisture brewing down there all day.
Answer: Never heard of such a thing...try it, if you feel it is necessary.
6. I do not like to live vicariously through movies. This is partly why I do not like watching porn. It only serves to remind me that I am not "getting any". Why do so many people have a hard time understanding this?
Answer: Porn is mostly just people fucking. I understand you COMPLETELY where this is concerned.
7. Should I be honest to my customers, at the risk of them viewing that as "not wanting to help them", or should I lie but tell them what they want to hear?
Answer: Honest how? Sometimes, it's better to tell the customer what they want to hear, but you don't have to lie to do that. Just figure out what they want, and go from there.
8. What are the benefits/drawbacks to condoms versus "pulling out"?
Answer: Hmm. Well, condoms protect you from STDs, HIV and above all, prevent unwanted little Matties from coming into being...unless they break. Drawbacks - I don't really know, because I don't have sex without them. Pulling out - well, how many of us fight the urge to "go deep" at the last moment? I'd stick with rubbers. It may feel better to go bare, but the risks are too great.
9. How hard would it be for me to learn to speak Russian?
Answer: It took me 3 years at college, and 4.5 years of immersion (I lived in St. Petersburg, Russia) in order to become totally fluent (read, write, speak, dream). If you want basic speaking skills, use Berlitz tapes and books. You can develop some conversational Russian in a few months, if you're good with languages. Beyond that...you'll need special courses, and maybe even an extended stay over there would be a good idea. Желаю удачи!!!
10. How long should I hold on to my airline memorabilia?
Answer: Are you still an airliner freak? Hold onto it as long as you still find it enjoyable, or until you settle down with someone who can't stand it being around. Then relegate it to that "special room" in the house.