jsf119

John Walker Innocent?!

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:42 am

I just saw his dad on cnn and said he was innocent did not take up arms or harm any american however he had prior knowledge according to him that he knew suicide bombers were coming to america to carry out an attack now if you had knowledge of something like that and didnt speak up to a lot of people in this country you are guilty by association he also trained with al queda to kill americans. i dont feel sorry for this kid one bit or his family they should have been watching him more closely and kept in contact with him before all this happened. he is guilty and should be locked up forever at the very least.

RE: John Walker Innocent?!

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:46 am

He knew about Sept. 11th before it happened, he is guilty of killing 2500+ Americans! HANG THE BASTARD!
Iain

david b.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:05 am

Personally I think he looks better with short hair. Here he looks like a American
terrorist, like the guys in Okahoma city. In the other pics, he looks like a homeless person.What do you think?
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

jwenting

Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:21 am

he looks like a noose would fit just fine around his neck...
I wish I were flying

Hepkat

Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:22 am

Now now guys, remember the golden rule, we're all innocent until proven guilty. Only then can you lock up the bastard and throw away the key.

764ER

Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:05 am

Reminds me of Mohammed Atta's mother when she said her son was not guilty.

david b.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:30 am

Compare the two:

and

Gumah

Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:49 am

That's what you get for watching CNN. Always broadcasting a liberal professing innocence or the "victim" mentality.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 6:18 am

My question is this:

What the hell kind of parent allows their kid to drop out of high school, with the intention of going to that region of the world to study Arabic? If my kid ever proposed such an idea, the answer would be "no, now go to bed." These parents actually supported the kid and sent him money while he was there!

david b.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 6:22 am

So Chris, what if you child wanted to go to that region of the world to study hebrew?

I If that was the case I sure you would change your mind.

N400QX

Fri Jan 25, 2002 8:22 am

>So Chris, what if you child wanted to go to that region of the world to study hebrew?

I can't answer for Chris, but I can answer for myself-- and you're comparing apples and oranges. I don't see Jews/Israelis ramming planes into buildings. Or fighting the US Marine Corps. Or committing any other acts of terror.

But I WOULD be apprehensive if he wanted to go to the middle east to a Muslim nation full of anti-American radicals. ANY nation full of anti-American radicals, for that matter.

Makes sense.

N400QX
watch Alan Keyes Is Making Sense tonight, 10 eastern on MSNBC

Notar520AC

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:37 am

John Walker is a traitor to the United States of America! Not only did he know that the Twin Towers incident would occur, he took part in it! He helped kill thousands of Americans. And until he winds up behind bars, even better, the lethal injection, we will not tire, we will not falter, we will not fail! We will avenge the death of our fellow Americans. America shed her blood that dire day in September, now it's their turn.
BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine

b757300

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:55 am

Johnny Jihad is a traitor to the United States and should be hung from the nearest tree. However, our Founding Fathers made treason the only crime mentioned by name in the Constitution (other crimes are listed in relation to public officials but treason is the only one listed for all citizens) and gave us the requirements for conviction. Since it is probably impossible to find two witnesses to his actions, then he would be found not guilty just like Aaron Burr was in 1807 even though there is no doubt he was guilty.

U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section III

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

ILS

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:59 am

I see the hair stylist also plucked his eye brows.  Big thumbs up

Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:05 am

"So Chris, what if you child wanted to go to that region of the world to study hebrew? I If that was the case I sure you would change your mind."

No, I wouldn't. I would insist that my child complete his/her highschool education, and be 18 years of age, before they went off to any foreign country to study anything. After all, my children are my responsibility until they turn 18, and it's my job to do what I feel is in their best interest. Dropping out of High School to go study in another country is not in any child's best interest.

Thanks for asking! Big grin

CPDC10-30

Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:02 am

I can't answer for Chris, but I can answer for myself-- and you're comparing apples and oranges. I don't see Jews/Israelis ramming planes into buildings. Or fighting the US Marine Corps. Or committing any other acts of terror.

Neither werre Muslims at the time he left for the middle east. Consider that.

Hoffa

Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:26 am

The issue isn't that he went off to learn Arabic or Hebrew (you can certainly do that at any reputable American university)...its the permissive parenting (I believe Mummy and Daddy were both prominent hippies) that allowed a child to travel to known hellholes/troublespots/warzones without any kind of concern for his well-being or without even knowing where he was or what kinds of things he was up to.

Sad commentary on the American "me" culture. Pity this turd can't be in Cuba with the rest of his ilk.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:40 am

The FULL and INDISPUTABLE FACTS are NOT known at this moment.....yet everyone is SO QUICK TO JUDGE. Sickos!!!

Just one thing....this kid who was caught in Afghanistan was trusted with information on the impending attacks on America.......YET...Osama bin Laden himself said on video that the people onboard those aircraft on that fateful day had no idea until the last minute. Do you all really think that a new kid on the block would be trusted with such information????

People say that "according to him" he knew. How can this be so? Has this person had the opportunity to talk to the media? (He hasn't even been allowed to speak to his own family). Has this person had the opportunity to testify in a COURT OF LAW (as opposed to the AIRLINERS.NET KANGAROO COURT)?

N400QX

Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:45 pm

>Neither werre Muslims at the time he left for the middle east. Consider that.

I have considered that. And are you to say that the radical Muslims in the Middle East were nice little boys and girls before September of AD 2001? Absolutely not! When this Lindh guy went over there, what was going on? Had not the U.S.S. Cole, a warship of the United States Navy, been attacked? Had not these people attacked TWO American embassies? No, I won't buy the argument that they were perfect little angels when Lindh went over there.

His parents shouldn't have allowed it. It is just common sense to NOT allow your son go to a hostile area to be part of their culture!

As I said before, comparing Judaism with Islam is not only apples and oranges, but it is inappropriate and downright disrespectful to Jews.

>its the permissive parenting (I believe Mummy and Daddy were both prominent hippies)

UGH, his parents are a strange bunch. No wonder he turned out this way-- his mom is a Hindu convert (I believe), and his father is supposedly Catholic, and left his wife for a man. And they "encouraged" him to "broaden his horizons" or whatever crap.... I have little to no respect for his family-- I mean, if you're going to be gay, then whatever, BUT it is hideously selfish to leave a wife and child for a man.

N400QX

donder10

Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:07 pm

So,there are no Jewish terrorists are there?I think not.

N400QX

Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:14 pm

>So,there are no Jewish terrorists are there?I think not

Did I say that? No, and while I doubt there are many IF ANY Jewish terrorists, my POINT was that we are not under attack from Jews. We're under attack from Muslims (and so are the Jews). There IS a difference, and I surely hope you can see it.

I'd never allow my kid to go to an area that hates us and periodically bombs targets that we are affiliated with.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:17 pm

Do you all really think that a new kid on the block would be trusted with such information????

It all depends, you know they did have a pretty big hit with that "hangin tough" song.

Goodbye

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:01 pm

Wasn't John Walker fighting with the Taliban? At least thats what the Australian media are saying...

I might be wrong.

N400QX

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:10 pm

>Wasn't John Walker fighting with the Taliban? ... I might be wrong.

As much as I'd like to agree with you (on your latter statement  Laugh out loud ), you're correct-- he fought alongside the Taliban and was caught in the Mazar-i-Sharif prison uprising in which our CIA man was killed.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:16 pm

Was he the one that was related to Marky Mark?

VirginA340

Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:37 pm

I say let him rot in Cuba with the rest of his bunch! His mom is a disgrace and so is his dad. Innocent my New Yorker ass. If Walker was given the chance to fly the AA 767 into Tower 1 instead of Atta. He'd do it.

Since he loves the Taliban teachings let's punish him the way the Taliban treated their women. Johnny Walker aka Abdul Hamid or whatever the hell he wants to call himself deserves the death penalty. Remeber that he and his group of cohorts are resposible for the death of Mike Spann. He left behind a wife and a son. I say we hang the bastard like the allies hung Nazi scum after WW2.
"FUIMUS"

Goodbye

Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:31 pm

Thanks QX, I wasn't sure.

Dragon Lady

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:09 pm

I agree with Aviatsiya, plus you have to consider the fact that Walker MUST have been brainwashed by the taliban.

Alexandria

SQ325

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:20 pm

He was not brainwashed he is a stupid id**t!
My suggestion is to put him in the most violent prison in the US tell the other "guests" there who he is and the problem "walker" will be finished within 30min!

donder10

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:26 pm

'His mom is a disgrace and so is his dad'-you can't blame his parents.

L-188

Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:35 pm

Remember his lawyer is being paid to make these insane claims about client...it is his job.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:15 pm

Dragon_lady, I actaully did some research and I dont agree with aaviyatsa (sp?), He is definitely not one of the New Kids on the Block. Don't believe me? Check for yourself, www.nkotb.com. see, no John Walker.

Gumah

Sat Jan 26, 2002 1:02 am

A funny thing to share with you all...

Here in So Cal, we have a station called "radio on the right". One of the announcers on that station has starting calling him "RAT BOY"... he looks like it don't you think???

777236ER

Sat Jan 26, 2002 2:44 am

We're under attack from Muslims

No, we're under attack from Al Queda
Your bone's got a little machine

airsicknessbag

Sat Jan 26, 2002 2:48 am

Innocent until proven guilty. So, to answer the original question of this thread: of course he has to be regarded and treated as an innocent person, like it or not.

Another one of those goddamn liberal concepts, huh?

Daniel Smile

jsf119

Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:26 am

"People say that "according to him" he knew. "
umm actually he admitted in an interview he knew

Nice Tail

Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:30 am

Unforunately I agree with Airsicknessbag, however, the US will want to make an example of him. My predication (for what it's worth) he will get life in prison.

airlinelover

Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:02 am

I think that his parents should be placed on trial as well. I CANNOT BELIEVE that they had no idea of what he knew.. that's BS.. "Johnny Jihad", as he was called earlier, should be TORTURED to death.. As practice for bin Laden..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

777236ER

Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:32 am

should be TORTURED to death..

That one phrase makes you as bad as bin Laden.

Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:53 am

UGH, his parents are a strange bunch. No wonder he turned out this way-- his mom is a Hindu convert (I believe), and his father is supposedly Catholic, and left his wife for a man. And they "encouraged" him to "broaden his horizons" or whatever crap.... I have little to no respect for his family-- I mean, if you're going to be gay, then whatever, BUT it is hideously selfish to leave a wife and child for a man.

There is nothing wrong with what these people did (as listed above) and no one really cares what you think of their family. Particularly as what you have described definitely falls outside your safe little view of the world Zach.

None of the above would hold up in court as a justification either. What do you find "strange" about his mother? That she found a religion that was more comfortable to her than your religion or that she would stand by her son regardless?

As for the father, if he "left his wife for a man" wouldn't that suggest that the marriage wasn't a good one and he was most likely a gay man trying to live a "normal life" as decreed by people like you? He finally admitted the truth and moved on, nothing strange about that either.

Mind you, both lifestyle choices are ones I would never have made.

His parents shouldn't have allowed it. It is just common sense to NOT allow your son go to a hostile area to be part of their culture!

This is just ridiculous! You cannot understand a culture until you have witnessed it first hand. Do you really think his parents would have expected him to embrace the terrorist cause? I wouldn't have thought that they would have expected that.

As I said before, comparing Judaism with Islam is not only apples and oranges, but it is inappropriate and downright disrespectful to Jews.

And yet you allude to the fact that Hindi isn't normal and that all muslims are extremests and bad. How can you comment about one thing being inappropriate when you are effectively doing the same thing.!.

Did I say that?

What the? You might not have said it before .. but you do say it next.

No, and while I doubt there are many IF ANY Jewish terrorists,

Aren't you saying that you doubt there are ANY jewish terrorists, therefore saying that you think there aren't any...

my POINT was that we are not under attack from Jews.

Are you sure on that? Wouldn't you think that the agressive behaviour in Israel, that is supported by America might perhaps make America "the friend of my enemy is also my enemy" to the arabs?

We're under attack from Muslims

You are such a racist Zach. You are not under attack from the Muslims, your country was attacked by a terrorist who happens to claim to be muslim. Don't broaden that to cover all muslims.

Didn't I read recently about some loon claiming to be Jewish that was arrested for planning attacks on America?

(and so are the Jews).

Incorrect. So are ISRAEL. Israels population is 81% jewish, but they do not make up the total of the worlds Jewish population.

There IS a difference, and I surely hope you can see it.

How can you expect others to see differences when you cannot?

I'd never allow my kid to go to an area that hates us and periodically bombs targets that we are affiliated with.

and the world will be a much better place for that decision. However, the end result is that you will produce a child who shares your prejudices and hatred of everything non american.

I think that his parents should be placed on trial as well. I CANNOT BELIEVE that they had no idea of what he knew..

A couple of issues Chris. Firstly, there has been no verified proof that he knew anything (that will come out in the trial) and secondly, look at what you don't tell your parents! Do you really think he would have told his parents if he knew?

Even if you believe that, would he have had the opportunity? I think guilty or not, it's worthwhile waiting for the trial and for the truth to come out.

Ask yourself this too ... if you had parents like him, would you tell them everything you do? ;D

that's BS.. "Johnny Jihad", as he was called earlier, should be TORTURED to death.. As practice for bin Laden..

Chris! That's pretty uncivilised. When deciding what to do with people ask yourself this question:

Would you like this action to be performed on Americans in foreign countries.

So ask yourself if you would like Americans fighting in Afghanistan to be tortured to death when caught. If your answer is no, the it is inappropriate action for this case.

One small thing to remember, that big high powered lawyer that you all think is lying must be costing his family their life savings!!!!!!!

VH-ADG

N400QX

Sat Jan 26, 2002 8:42 am

>No, we're under attack from Al Queda

You know what I meant... Muslims as opposed to Jews.

>None of the above would hold up in court as a justification either.

Is it supposed to? Umm... I was just stating my opinion on his up-bringing.

>As for the father, if he "left his wife for a man" wouldn't that suggest that the marriage wasn't a good one and he was most likely a gay man trying to live a "normal life" as decreed by people like you?

No. It would most likely mean he put himself ahead of his family.

>Do you really think his parents would have expected him to embrace the terrorist cause?

No, and that is not the point. The point is you don't allow your young son to go to a HOSTILE area of the world. Not because of terrorism, but for security's sake. Makes sense to me.

>And yet you allude to the fact that Hindi isn't normal and that all muslims are extremests and bad.

Wow, you must be a much better reader than I... I just can't seem to find those words in my post. Oh. They're not there.

Did I say Hindi wasn't normal? No. I do find the religion a bit strange, but not in a Heavens Gate Cult sort of way. And not all Muslims are extremists-- some are, but not all. But when you narrow it down to Muslims in the Mid-East... the ratio is much higher.

>Aren't you saying that you doubt there are ANY jewish terrorists, therefore saying that you think there aren't any...

No, I said, "I doubt there are many IF ANY Jewish terrorists." I sure don't see Jews blowing themselves up, shooting up civilians, and spreading the fierce hatred another group in that area does.

>Are you sure on that?

Yes.

>You are such a racist Zach. You are not under attack from the Muslims, your country was attacked by a terrorist who happens to claim to be muslim. Don't broaden that to cover all muslims.

You are such a dimwit, ADG. If you had pasted what I PREFACED that with, you'd find it read, "my POINT was that we are not under attack from Jews. We're under attack from Muslims." I'll state this again for those that don't grasp it-- it is Muslims that are attacking us, not Jews. It isn't Islam that is attacking us, it is Muslims. Does that do the job for ya?

>Didn't I read recently about some loon claiming to be Jewish that was arrested for planning attacks on America?

Yes, and from what I remember it wasn't true. My memory is bad, but I think a Congressman was involved or something...

>Incorrect. So are ISRAEL.

Umm... I have videos of Palestinian Muslims talking about how Jews should be killed... I can send it over to you-- would you like to see it? It is mainstream, I assure you, straight from Palestinian TV... filmed at the Mosque.

>However, the end result is that you will produce a child who shares your prejudices and hatred of everything non american

Explain to me how not allowing a child to go to a HOSTILE and dangerous part of the world translates into bringing up a hate-filled person? You really don't make any sense... you just try to get in a jab at everything American every chance you get.

We are all very sick of it.

N400QX

Goodbye

Sat Jan 26, 2002 8:45 am

N400QX We're under attack from Muslims

Insane

tsully

Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:08 am

I think he's as innocent as OJ Simpson. (hint: I think OJ got REAL lucky)

I love America. I guess that makes me Bush's poodle, but I'd rather be a dog in New York City than a prince in Riyadh.

Sat Jan 26, 2002 11:57 am

airlinelover

777236ER

Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:00 pm

Hmm.. I am willing to bet that what the families of the lost are going through is worse than ANY torture we could inflict.. So if you think about it.. He's getting treated better..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

N400QX

Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:18 pm

>One of the announcers on that station has starting calling him "RAT BOY"... he looks like it don't you think???

You don't happen to listen to Michael Savage do you? I have a feeling thats who you're talking about-- and he is awesome.

N400QX

VirginA340

Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:21 pm

N400QX; The New York Post had a headline called "The Rat is Back"
"FUIMUS"

777236ER

Sat Jan 26, 2002 11:32 pm

So, Airlinelover, if you killed someone while drunk in a car, you'd be willing to be tortured?

Insane

jkelley480

Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:00 pm

He's not innocent of being a miguided fool.

Sun Jan 27, 2002 4:04 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE! I CANT BELIVE YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS BASTARD!?!?!?!